Underwear In Swim Trunks/Shorts

Underwear In Swim Trunks/Shorts

July 23rd, 2008, 12:09 am #1

so One thing That really ticks me off and i saw on vacation last month

is when guys wear underwear, that may be boxers breifs or boxerbriefs, but whats the point??

seriously, is it them trying to cover up their bodies?

were they raised that way to wear underwear underneath them?

but it doesnt make any sense because the swim shorts come with a built in net to hold your balls and cock, that is basicly like breifs

even when I wore underwear, be that any of the three ( briefs being the longest) I never wore them when I was swimming, I was just told not to, and raised not to

but there is also alot of discomfort when the underwear gets all wet and soggy and that can chafe your thighs

but for me I choose to cut the liner out cause I like to be alot more free

so I would hope that the part timers on here would not wear their uw when swimming

so someone please explain to me why this is a common occurance in our society

this one is how board shorts or swim trunks/shorts should be worn, the freeballing and sagging way haha

(ok maybe thats a little too much)

thats all

Underwear???Where???
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who loves the breeze on his junk through his underwear free shorts!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by relover89 on July 23rd, 2008, 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tom
Tom

July 23rd, 2008, 12:51 am #2

I think most guys grew up with swim trunks with the liner, and when they get the board shorts without the liner, then they're lost - so they wear the underwear.

Other times, I think it's fashion - look at the brand of underwear I'm wearing. I remember when I was at the water park, I saw a lot of Under Armour, Abercrombie and Hollister underwear waistbands.

Nat

July 23rd, 2008, 2:36 am #3

I think it's mainly that today's youth are a lot more bashful about their bodies. Many refuse to shower in PE class and they think it's embarrassing for their penis to make a visible bulge in their wet swim trunks- so they wear baggy trunks and underwear to boot.

nudePhil
nudePhil

July 23rd, 2008, 5:50 pm #4

I think it is carzy wearing underwear under swim shorts as the swim shorts are meant to dry pretty quickly in the sun but the underwear stays wet and uncomfortable. I think it is a fashion thing since the kids that do it generally have the more expensive boxer-breifs with the name,Aerpostiale, American Eagle, Calvin Klein or Ralph Polo Lauren on the waistband. its like, look at me I can afford $18 boxer-breifs. When will they realize that underwear is uneccessary expenditure.

Nat

July 23rd, 2008, 6:16 pm #5

Well I try hard to understand the rationale of today's youth. It's so different than when I was young in the 1960s. Back then our parents criticized us for wearing too-little and showing too much. Today's youth are the exact opposite.

Tom
Tom

July 24th, 2008, 2:52 am #6

Maybe that's what happened? The parents criticized their kids for wearing too little, showing too much... unlike some of us who went the polar opposite, there are some parents who kept the "don't show too much, wear more clothes" to the point that you got some excessively baggy "shorts" and underwear with swim shorts?

Nat

July 24th, 2008, 12:54 pm #7

I really doubt parents have much to do with this. First- these are not the same parents from the previous generation- the parents of today were those kids who were wearing skin-tight jeans, short-shorts, speedos and often no shirt. Furthermore its a natural tendency for kids to rebel against parents' precepts- pushing the limits as far as they can get by with.

I would say today's long baggy saggy fashions were inspired by two things- a much greater bashfulness of kids about their bodies these days- and rappers on MTV who in turn were inspired by street gangs. Not exactly a ideal roll model to be emulating.

chad stallion
chad stallion

July 24th, 2008, 3:17 pm #8

is when guys wear underwear, that may be boxers breifs or boxerbriefs, but whats the point??

but it doesnt make any sense because the swim shorts come with a built in net to hold your balls and cock, that is basicly like breifs

even when I wore underwear, be that any of the three ( briefs being the longest) I never wore them when I was swimming, I was just told not to, and raised not to

but there is also alot of discomfort when the underwear gets all wet and soggy and that can chafe your thighs

so I would hope that the part timers on here would not wear their uw when swimming

this one is how board shorts or swim trunks/shorts should be worn, the freeballing and sagging way haha

thats all

Underwear???Where???
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who loves the breeze on his junk through his underwear free shorts!!!!!!!!!!
are the worst fashion disaster in the past 10 years. they cover up way too much and create a horrible tan line. the ones that seem to like these the most [the teens and 20 somethings] are really the ones who should be wearing N2N, speedos and the like.

Alexsport
Alexsport

July 24th, 2008, 6:15 pm #9

thats all

Underwear???Where???
Bye Now

board shorts or any other kind of swimming suits should never be worn with UW, come on, what's the point?
i mean if they have to be worn at all...i always try to swim au naturel...

Greg
Greg

July 26th, 2008, 10:20 am #10

I think most guys grew up with swim trunks with the liner, and when they get the board shorts without the liner, then they're lost - so they wear the underwear.

Other times, I think it's fashion - look at the brand of underwear I'm wearing. I remember when I was at the water park, I saw a lot of Under Armour, Abercrombie and Hollister underwear waistbands.
I agree that wearing underwear under swimwear is not necessary. Unless the swimwear is see thru when wet. Then the wearer is being polite. If the swimwear has a liner then why extra clothing? Even wearing a Speedo type suit. Why the horror, jokes and inuendos. If men are on the beach wearing whatever they are wearing, all the other people on the beach know they are men and that all men have penises. If you don't want to see it thru their suit or the outline if wearing bikini then don't look. Of course, the best suit is none at all.

Confirmation of reply: