top free vacation - 9 days

top free vacation - 9 days

Mona
Mona

July 22nd, 2004, 12:03 am #1

We just back from a 9 day vacation to a lake home with our friends Becky and Douglas. We flew to their city and they drove us to the lake about 3 hours from their house. Becky and I have gone topless at this lake home before (I’ve shared stories with you all), and Becky and I have had no problems spending lots of time topless. We decided this time that we would not only be topless while there, we decided to make things more exciting and that we would not take any tops. Our husbands were very excited when we came down the stairs to get in the car and we were already topless, and when they asked about our luggage, we showed them our makeup cases, several bikini bottoms, and a few pair of shorts. No shirts or tops. We think we are an interesting pair, as Becky is petite, with small perky breasts and I am ample with large saggy breasts.

The trip to the lake was fun, as we went through a drive through window at a fast food and we just sat there and acted like there was nothing unusual about us. While at the lake, we sun bathed on our beach, went boating every day, and went on walks along the beach with our husbands. The only time either of us put something over our breasts was when Becky went water skiing and put on the ski jacket.

The only downer was that we could not go out to eat, but our husbands went to the small town to get carry out food several times, and a few times, we accompanied them in the car. We were lucky because it was hot every day and only rained twice, but it was a warm rain. This is the longest I have ever gone topless and I can tell you it was so comfortable and seemed so natural after the first day or so. When we boated or walked the beach, there were gawkers, but since Becky and I are always braless, we are sort of used to being gawked at and it does not bother either of us. No one complained to us and we had no bad experiences.

We rode back to their house yesterday and they Jim and I flew home today. It seemed so weird to have a shirt on, and even uncomfortable in some ways. I took it off as soon as we got in our house and now I have to go to work tomorrow, so my topless days are over for a while. It was exciting for a 45 and 52 year olds to “play the game” of not having a way to get a shirt on. We laughed about how we felt like we were in our 20s again. Oh yes, what a great tan we both have. My nipples and areolas are very, very brown, and Jim loves it.

Nat

July 22nd, 2004, 1:02 am #2

Thanks for sharing your vacation with us, Mona. It is a shame that every woman can not experience the joy of breast freedom as you and your friend did. Perhaps some day.

chadandtina
chadandtina

July 22nd, 2004, 3:49 am #3

We just back from a 9 day vacation to a lake home with our friends Becky and Douglas. We flew to their city and they drove us to the lake about 3 hours from their house. Becky and I have gone topless at this lake home before (I’ve shared stories with you all), and Becky and I have had no problems spending lots of time topless. We decided this time that we would not only be topless while there, we decided to make things more exciting and that we would not take any tops. Our husbands were very excited when we came down the stairs to get in the car and we were already topless, and when they asked about our luggage, we showed them our makeup cases, several bikini bottoms, and a few pair of shorts. No shirts or tops. We think we are an interesting pair, as Becky is petite, with small perky breasts and I am ample with large saggy breasts.

The trip to the lake was fun, as we went through a drive through window at a fast food and we just sat there and acted like there was nothing unusual about us. While at the lake, we sun bathed on our beach, went boating every day, and went on walks along the beach with our husbands. The only time either of us put something over our breasts was when Becky went water skiing and put on the ski jacket.

The only downer was that we could not go out to eat, but our husbands went to the small town to get carry out food several times, and a few times, we accompanied them in the car. We were lucky because it was hot every day and only rained twice, but it was a warm rain. This is the longest I have ever gone topless and I can tell you it was so comfortable and seemed so natural after the first day or so. When we boated or walked the beach, there were gawkers, but since Becky and I are always braless, we are sort of used to being gawked at and it does not bother either of us. No one complained to us and we had no bad experiences.

We rode back to their house yesterday and they Jim and I flew home today. It seemed so weird to have a shirt on, and even uncomfortable in some ways. I took it off as soon as we got in our house and now I have to go to work tomorrow, so my topless days are over for a while. It was exciting for a 45 and 52 year olds to “play the game” of not having a way to get a shirt on. We laughed about how we felt like we were in our 20s again. Oh yes, what a great tan we both have. My nipples and areolas are very, very brown, and Jim loves it.
So where do you meet people that are bra free? Or do you just hope to run into them or convert them along the way?

europa
europa

July 22nd, 2004, 5:39 am #4

there we go again: americans have to get topfree in the car and at the drive in. what is it in american society that people just can't handle being topfree at the beach, garden or pool but have to go topfree at unusual places or need to flash breasts at festivals or parties ? as an european this forum keeps amazing me. i just don't get it. is this another weird story to turn the writer or readers on or what ? my female friends, family members and colleagues go topfree whenever they feel like going topfree at regular places as the beach, garden, pool, balcony - just to lay in the sun. and sometimes we like to wear a fashionable top or swimsuit. nothing special about it. topfree or not is just not an issue and nothing we ever talk about. we just do it or not at 'regular' places and i can't even tell you which of my friends was topfree or not the last time we went to the beach together. however i would look very surprised when one of them would go topfree in the car ! and the thing about the men getting the food! please, my husband would think i went crazy. he would not even drive topfree in the car ! this forum of course shows how much breast freedom is an issue in your society but so often my first reaction to a story like this one is: grow up. it reads like a young boys wet dream. whether or not the story is true doesn't even matter: it just gives me a cultureshock that people have to act so weird either by writing a story like this one or by going fully topfree for nine days. sorry for sounding arrogant but i'm afraid there is a huge gap between my world and the american way of living. had to get this off my chest.

Nat

July 22nd, 2004, 7:27 am #5

Europa, I don't recall anything sexual in Mona's story. But you are quite right that there is much difference between Europe and America when it comes to women being able to enjoy topfreedom. This is what Mona and her friend and this forum is trying to change. Going topfree in the car may seem a bit overboard, but if you were unable to enjoy breast freedom as you do, you might better understand Mona's desire to enjoy every opportunity just as person who has been deprived of food will eat all they can when they can.

europa
europa

July 22nd, 2004, 8:44 am #6

excuse me but these fragments of mona sound pretty sexual to me. the goal of the trip or the goal of the story is to excite and to get excited. is that the purpose of this forum ? excitement from being topfree or brafree ? maybe a bridge too far for american society but only when people are ready to accept breastfreedom as normal the goal of excitement will disappear. i guess, only when you are used to topfree or nude people you won't have the need to get on a nine day topfree trip and you won't get excited over such thing.

"we decided to make things more exciting and that we would not take any tops"
"Our husbands were very excited when we came down the stairs to get in the car and we were already topless"
"We think we are an interesting pair, as Becky is petite, with small perky breasts and I am ample with large saggy breasts"
"It was exciting for a 45 and 52 year olds to “play the game” of not having a way to get a shirt on"
"My nipples and areolas are very, very brown, and Jim loves it"

Cindiee
Cindiee

July 22nd, 2004, 12:12 pm #7

Europa, I don't recall anything sexual in Mona's story. But you are quite right that there is much difference between Europe and America when it comes to women being able to enjoy topfreedom. This is what Mona and her friend and this forum is trying to change. Going topfree in the car may seem a bit overboard, but if you were unable to enjoy breast freedom as you do, you might better understand Mona's desire to enjoy every opportunity just as person who has been deprived of food will eat all they can when they can.
Nat,
I have to agree with Europa on this. I do go topless, but in the right settings and I never would go topless in a drive in, etc. etc.
Let's be real, this forum stands and promotes acceptance of being bra free, to change the stereotyping of women that go bra free. To be topfree in all settings is a stretch of anyone imagination and most likely will not happen in my lifetime, it does not even happen in Europe, where nudity is pretty much accepted.
Cindiee

July 22nd, 2004, 12:16 pm #8

I was wondering what part of the US this was - see recent thread on different legislation by State.

In truth the 'law' is a complex and reciprocal relationship between legislation and interpretation (courts). And no matter what indecency laws there are, there is stil the disorderly legislation.

Yes, it can be exciting to push taboos, and see the reaction, I think that is what Mona is saying.

It is alays helpful to be reminded of the differences between Europe and the US (Eiffel can probably give us some perspective too). I have known women who become completely different people when they vacation in Europe. And many other cultures too, top freedom being very common in Australia now.

Given those differences it is natural that people may appear to be over-reacting when they get the chance.

Mona is a pioneer, or Top Free heroine, blazing a path for other women. The interesting thing being that she did not get much of a reaction.

Keep it up!

michaela
michaela

July 22nd, 2004, 12:46 pm #9

there we go again: americans have to get topfree in the car and at the drive in. what is it in american society that people just can't handle being topfree at the beach, garden or pool but have to go topfree at unusual places or need to flash breasts at festivals or parties ? as an european this forum keeps amazing me. i just don't get it. is this another weird story to turn the writer or readers on or what ? my female friends, family members and colleagues go topfree whenever they feel like going topfree at regular places as the beach, garden, pool, balcony - just to lay in the sun. and sometimes we like to wear a fashionable top or swimsuit. nothing special about it. topfree or not is just not an issue and nothing we ever talk about. we just do it or not at 'regular' places and i can't even tell you which of my friends was topfree or not the last time we went to the beach together. however i would look very surprised when one of them would go topfree in the car ! and the thing about the men getting the food! please, my husband would think i went crazy. he would not even drive topfree in the car ! this forum of course shows how much breast freedom is an issue in your society but so often my first reaction to a story like this one is: grow up. it reads like a young boys wet dream. whether or not the story is true doesn't even matter: it just gives me a cultureshock that people have to act so weird either by writing a story like this one or by going fully topfree for nine days. sorry for sounding arrogant but i'm afraid there is a huge gap between my world and the american way of living. had to get this off my chest.
You do sound arrogant! We are dealing with a topic that is mostly illegal in America! We have laws here we need to change before we can safely strut around just any beach or pool without getting arrested. You are so high and mighty judging Mona for her attempt at having a freedom that you just take for granted! Come on over here and try what you boasted about and see where it gets you. Better bring a lot of cash.

europa
europa

July 22nd, 2004, 1:00 pm #10

i don't think staying nine days topfree or drive around topfree in a car will get you anywhere in europe except getting arrested. just the same as in the us. and i don't see how doing this will get you anywhere near the breastfreedom we have in europe. like i said: we only go topfree in certain places to enjoy the sun and the nature. and if it is so illegal in the us than i don't see how mona's story could have happened. i'm sure if i go around here for nine days topfree i won't be able to walk around freely. they probably would have send me to a therapist. let's all get a bit of common sense here. noone goes around topfree for nine days on a trip except in a nudist resort. and i have never seen anyone driving in a nudist resort already naked in the car !