The South

The South

Marcus
Marcus

June 23rd, 2012, 3:17 pm #1

Greetings All,
I found this forum a while back when thinking I was the only one who thought buying underwear is a waste of money (after all nobody really seems them yet they are not so cheap). Anyway I was wondering if there are any fellow freeballers here in the south where I stay. I am in southeast Tennessee. I was also wondering if there are any other African Americans in this forum. Thanks and look forward to hearing from some of you.

June 23rd, 2012, 3:29 pm #2

Although I do not reside in your area of the country and I am not African American, I did want to say welcome to The Freeballers Forum! I am certain you will find the members to be enjoyable and quite friendly. I know there is a broad spectrum posters and members who may be located in your area. Meanwhile, I hope you continue to join the family of guys and gals who frequent a great forum.

Bob (in USA)

June 23rd, 2012, 9:48 pm #3

you are VERY close though bob.....

if you are still in the Alabama area.......at least closer then me in Illinois....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

June 24th, 2012, 10:15 am #4

Greetings All,
I found this forum a while back when thinking I was the only one who thought buying underwear is a waste of money (after all nobody really seems them yet they are not so cheap). Anyway I was wondering if there are any fellow freeballers here in the south where I stay. I am in southeast Tennessee. I was also wondering if there are any other African Americans in this forum. Thanks and look forward to hearing from some of you.
I am a lifelong southerner who grew up in Mississippi and now live in the Atlanta area. I am a 32 year old white guy who discovered freeballing a few years ago from a friend. Welcome to the forum.

Marcus
Marcus

June 24th, 2012, 7:11 pm #5

Thanks No More
You are relatively close. I frequent the Atl area often and actually am originally from down there. I am about an hour and a half north of Atlanta. It is cool having someone so close. Thanks for posting I won't feel so alone. By the way I am just a little older than you. I am 36?

June 24th, 2012, 8:49 pm #6

Yeah, you are fairly close. I moved to Buckhead after college and started working here almost ten years ago. My wife and I now live in northern Fulton county. Freeballing would seem natural it gets so hot here but it wasn't until a few years ago that I started first as part time and up to 75% very quickly. I don't have to wear a suit to work so I freeball almost every day there. I do wear boxers with suits still but that's about it. I would sometimes go without during my college days and an occassional lazy afternoon around the house. I noticed a good friend never wore underwear and so I asked him about it. He'd quit while he was in the national guard oversees and hasn't gone back.

What brings you to the forum?

Marcus
Marcus

June 24th, 2012, 10:25 pm #7

Well here is the short version, some friends and I were playing some game where you had to act out something and the others had to guess what you were doing kinda like a fancy version of charades. Well after the game a couple of my friends started giving me a hard time because apparently my package was all over the place. His intial comment was about "my head" moving around a lot. At first I didn't get it but later I caught on. They thought my head came thru the opening of my boxers but in actuallity there were no boxers or other undergarments. That's for me to know not them. So I wonder if others guys went without and later found this forum. To me its a waste of money. The only time I might wear boxer briefs is when its cold outside or my slacks are tight fitting and have a zipper.

Ken P.
Ken P.

June 25th, 2012, 9:24 am #8

Greetings All,
I'm African American. I went to school in Atlanta and occasionally stay at my mom's timeshare in Gatlinburg, TN. I freeball 24/7.

Tom
Tom

June 25th, 2012, 2:56 pm #9

Well here is the short version, some friends and I were playing some game where you had to act out something and the others had to guess what you were doing kinda like a fancy version of charades. Well after the game a couple of my friends started giving me a hard time because apparently my package was all over the place. His intial comment was about "my head" moving around a lot. At first I didn't get it but later I caught on. They thought my head came thru the opening of my boxers but in actuallity there were no boxers or other undergarments. That's for me to know not them. So I wonder if others guys went without and later found this forum. To me its a waste of money. The only time I might wear boxer briefs is when its cold outside or my slacks are tight fitting and have a zipper.
... he was looking. Guys don't normally look at that area on another guy... unless they do. Freeballers do tend to look... just to see, maybe to relate or something. Then again, some guys are just a tad bit interested in other guy's packages... kinda like a, I don't know, a bonding thing? No... it's just a guy-awareness thing. The fact that he mentioned "all over the place" means he was looking a lot. If your dick was just "over there", that would be that. But if you look and now it's moved to a different place, you had to "register" that in your mind. Then, you look and now it's moved again, you had to register that movement again. After several registrations of each move, you can come to the conclusion that it's "all over the place". Hey, he's looking and paying attention. Ask him if he wants to check it out.

Marcus
Marcus

June 26th, 2012, 7:32 pm #10

I'm African American. I went to school in Atlanta and occasionally stay at my mom's timeshare in Gatlinburg, TN. I freeball 24/7.
Thanks Ken. I definitely don't feel alone now. I hope to visit Gatlinburg later this year myself. It's a great place to relax. How long you been fbing? And what got you started if you don't mind my asking?

Confirmation of reply: