The "Have To" Factor

The "Have To" Factor

Tom
Tom

March 12th, 2005, 2:07 am #1

Last Saturday I was working with two women at a local sporting event. One was wareing a strapless bra and was constantly adjusting it. After a few hours of this distraction I told her if it botherd her that much just take it off. She responded that she couldn't she had to ware a bra her breast were to small, only a B cup after having 2 kids. The other woman said she wish she didn't have to ware one but she works with alot of men and when not at work she feels sociaty expects women to ware them. I told both of them my wife did away with hers many years ago and no one treats her any differant. I said I could understand how she feels about work but depending on what she wore no one would even know and when on her own time there is no "Have To". Take it off and be comfortable it your right.

Melissa
Melissa

March 12th, 2005, 2:31 am #2

I always think that it's funny that you get girls who are my size (small) who claim they have to wear one to make what little we have look like more, becuase than you can hear big breastsed women say the exact same thing they they have to wear one so they don't move/sag too much and they envy us little girls who can go brales and wear backless shirts.

March 12th, 2005, 3:06 am #3

I also found it funny. Due to some weight sain my wife has gone from an A to a B and wishes she had her A's back."They'er to heavey". But would she ware a bra again NO
I did forget to mention the first woman did say if she "got my boobs done to a full C and the stood up firm I'd probably never ware a bra". Knowing this woman I dought she ever go braless.

JB
JB

March 12th, 2005, 3:15 am #4

Last Saturday I was working with two women at a local sporting event. One was wareing a strapless bra and was constantly adjusting it. After a few hours of this distraction I told her if it botherd her that much just take it off. She responded that she couldn't she had to ware a bra her breast were to small, only a B cup after having 2 kids. The other woman said she wish she didn't have to ware one but she works with alot of men and when not at work she feels sociaty expects women to ware them. I told both of them my wife did away with hers many years ago and no one treats her any differant. I said I could understand how she feels about work but depending on what she wore no one would even know and when on her own time there is no "Have To". Take it off and be comfortable it your right.
Tom wrote:
>
Last Saturday I was working with two women at a local sporting event. One was wareing a strapless bra and was constantly adjusting it. After a few hours of this distraction I told her if it botherd her that much just take it off. She responded that she couldn't she had to ware a bra her breast were to small, only a B cup after having 2 kids. <

If they are small, I would think she doesn't "need" a bra, that is a good reason not to wear one.

>The other woman said she wish she didn't have to ware one but she works with alot of men and when not at work she feels sociaty expects women to ware them. I told both of them my wife did away with hers many years ago and no one treats her any differant. I said I could understand how she feels about work but depending on what she wore no one would even know and when on her own time there is no "Have To". Take it off and be comfortable it your right. <

Exactly, it's not like she is living in one of those countries where she won't be allowed to leave her house if it is on fire and she is not wearing one.

Terry
Terry

March 12th, 2005, 8:57 pm #5

Yeah it's kind of funny. Small-boob girls say they have to wear bras because they are so small. Big-boob girls say they have to because they are so big. And I guess middle size girls do because everyone else does!

Wayne
Wayne

March 13th, 2005, 7:47 pm #6

There's a financial adviser on the radio who describes people with that kind of poor judgement as sheepeople. He says that following the herd always loses you money on the market. I think everyone here knows what it does to your health.

Of course, we have a school system designed to produce sheepeople. Fortunately, some parents try to minimize the damage, although one friend said he gave up on the public schools after he found that it took more than one day's effort to undo one day's damage.

Wayne
Wayne

March 13th, 2005, 8:47 pm #7

Sorry about that. I meant Sheeple. That is his word for sheep people. I'm not always bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning, even if it was almost noon here.

Cindiee
Cindiee

March 15th, 2005, 2:09 pm #8

I always think that it's funny that you get girls who are my size (small) who claim they have to wear one to make what little we have look like more, becuase than you can hear big breastsed women say the exact same thing they they have to wear one so they don't move/sag too much and they envy us little girls who can go brales and wear backless shirts.
And I don't wear a bra. It is all a mindset and thats how we are programmed, I think.

Cindiee

kath
kath

March 15th, 2005, 11:29 pm #9

Sadly the mass media, mainly E channel and fashion magazines etc, are the ones who make women feel they need to wear a bra. Either they feel too small busted, or too big busted to go without. Nothing seems to be right, does it. I think HOllywood's influence makes women feel insecure regardless of their bust size or shape, thus the bra becoming a necessary staple of their waredrobe, to increase the size, decrease it, or limit movement. I think the only solution is for more women to try to do their best to convince their friends to at least give bralessness a try. The more common bralessness becomes, the more mainstream it will be, the more women will feel less of a need to wear one.So ladies, do your part!! Convince a friend to lose their bra for a few days, I sure am doing a much more active part in doing so myself!!!

Nat
Nat

March 16th, 2005, 1:06 am #10

Remember that media is all about selling things. The lingerie industry does not make money by NOT selling bras, so naturally there is a strong bias toward convincing women they need them. And because this marketing in such a pervasive part of our society, it is very hard to combat.