Texas

Texas

Frank
Frank

July 28th, 2012, 5:43 am #1

we recently relocated to texas. because of my job, been here about a month. anyway back to freeballing, my wife and daughter were telling my son and I, that they have notice so many freeballers here in the Dallas area that thier convinced that only one out of every 100 guys actualy were underwear. i didn't beleave them but my son the typical ten year old just had to start looking to see if could notice as well and he got me checking it out when he confermed what his mother and sister, were saying. well I'm not sure if it's one out of a 100 that wear underwear but i do know you don't see very many waist bans above thier pants, you do see a lot of bulges, and if thier wearing shorts msny times you can get show if he's sits just right. I've also notice that for the guys under the age of 16 or 17 they don't seam to hide the fact that they are freeballing and it. seam they want you to look at the fact they are freeballing.

Mume
Mume

July 28th, 2012, 6:15 am #2

I don't get to Texas often, but I'll keep this in mind. I like my package to show through my shorts too... and I don't claim to be an exhibitionist at all. I don't like to pop-out or to spread my legs to offer others a show but I do check out other guys to see if they are freeballing.

July 29th, 2012, 9:14 pm #3

we recently relocated to texas. because of my job, been here about a month. anyway back to freeballing, my wife and daughter were telling my son and I, that they have notice so many freeballers here in the Dallas area that thier convinced that only one out of every 100 guys actualy were underwear. i didn't beleave them but my son the typical ten year old just had to start looking to see if could notice as well and he got me checking it out when he confermed what his mother and sister, were saying. well I'm not sure if it's one out of a 100 that wear underwear but i do know you don't see very many waist bans above thier pants, you do see a lot of bulges, and if thier wearing shorts msny times you can get show if he's sits just right. I've also notice that for the guys under the age of 16 or 17 they don't seam to hide the fact that they are freeballing and it. seam they want you to look at the fact they are freeballing.
I have never been to texas but I can imagine with how hot it is, lots of guys cant stand to wear uw....

or never have before....

you talked about you and your son.....

how old are you?
are you a part or full time freeballer?
what age did you go full time?
what age did you sart fb?
how did you start fb?
what uw did you wear? or do you wear?
waht do you like fb in the best?

does your son fb?
how often does he wear uw?
does he only wear briefs?
when did he start? what age?
if he doesnt wear uw, has he ever worn uw?
what does he like fb in the best?

does your wife or daughter ever not wear uw?

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

well the uw is here for now in briefs.....but they will be gone VERY soon!!!!!!!!!!

Freeballing Nate
Last edited by relover89 on July 29th, 2012, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Texan
Texan

July 29th, 2012, 10:43 pm #4

It's true. Today it's 108 out and there's no getting around it. In the circles that I run in, if you're in shorts, you're commando. Jeans is about 50/50. We latinos aren't inclined to wear underwear, even with jeans. West texas cowboys never bother with it either. Climate has a lot to do with it. Fewer layers, more cooling.

July 29th, 2012, 11:56 pm #5

Maaaaaan!
I'm living in the WRONG city!
I need to move to Dallas, 'cause it's probably me and one other guy in the Houston area who freeball!
Maaaan!!!!

-Halleloo, y'all!

Eric
Eric

July 30th, 2012, 6:04 am #6

I've lived in Houston all my life and have been freeballing since the jrhigh days, 30 now, with the heat no underwear is the only way to go, otherwise they get all sweaty and tend to bunch up, etc. etc.

Fank
Fank

August 3rd, 2012, 3:25 pm #7

I have never been to texas but I can imagine with how hot it is, lots of guys cant stand to wear uw....

or never have before....

you talked about you and your son.....

how old are you?
are you a part or full time freeballer?
what age did you go full time?
what age did you sart fb?
how did you start fb?
what uw did you wear? or do you wear?
waht do you like fb in the best?

does your son fb?
how often does he wear uw?
does he only wear briefs?
when did he start? what age?
if he doesnt wear uw, has he ever worn uw?
what does he like fb in the best?

does your wife or daughter ever not wear uw?

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

well the uw is here for now in briefs.....but they will be gone VERY soon!!!!!!!!!!

Freeballing Nate
My age 50
l'm a part timer
Started around age 8
Friends at school talked about it so I tried it
briefs or boxer briefs
the comfort

my son
age 10
part timer
started right out of dipers
my wife just decided to do it that way
brief or boxerbriefs
the comfort

my wife
never she says ot for guys only and its gross for females

my daughter
never says its gross for girls to fb - however she thinks its srxy gor guys to fb - shes s teenager don't ya know

at the supper table every night between my wife and daughter its like a contest on who has see more bulges

501sguy
501sguy

August 4th, 2012, 1:55 pm #8

I've lived in Houston all my life and have been freeballing since the jrhigh days, 30 now, with the heat no underwear is the only way to go, otherwise they get all sweaty and tend to bunch up, etc. etc.
Interesting thread. I will be in Austin for a week. Will definately be FB.

cowboy
cowboy

August 13th, 2012, 4:41 pm #9

It's true. Today it's 108 out and there's no getting around it. In the circles that I run in, if you're in shorts, you're commando. Jeans is about 50/50. We latinos aren't inclined to wear underwear, even with jeans. West texas cowboys never bother with it either. Climate has a lot to do with it. Fewer layers, more cooling.
I am a west texas working cowboy and i can a sure all that I and most of the cowboy i work with dont own and have never owned any underwear. And yes we do have big bulges from the no underwear and the tight jeans with our big rodeo belt buckles. It is just too dam hot. That and we wear our wranglers skin tight with skin tight chaps. It is only 11:30 and it is already 102. We all sleep naked and most of the time with no covers as there is no A/C here.

Texan
Texan

August 14th, 2012, 6:27 am #10

13MWZ's for the win!

Confirmation of reply: