Tennis anyone?

Tennis anyone?

Boreas
Boreas

August 17th, 2005, 9:56 pm #1

Here is an example of a silly story!

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Conten ... 3692575191

I am assuming that the other pictures they mentioned were more revealing than the one posted. That is hardly revealing, though it does show nipples and the retouched picture does not.

JB
JB

August 17th, 2005, 11:50 pm #2

I don't know what the big deal is, my nipples sometimes do the same thing. I did not see anything wrong with her attire. It is surprising that people would notice at all.

Boreas
Boreas

August 17th, 2005, 11:59 pm #3

I saw this in another board. One person commented that she should just go topfree since he assumed it was legal in Canada. Well, it is certainly legal in Toronto, Ontario.

Now wouldn't that cause some fun!

August 18th, 2005, 12:20 am #4

I am assuming that the other pictures they mentioned were more revealing than the one posted. That is hardly revealing, though it does show nipples and the retouched picture does not.
They think that is low cut? What are they, a bunch of nuns? That isn't low cut! Sheesh!

Nat

August 18th, 2005, 12:33 am #5

This is much to do about nothing. I've seen more on Saturday TV in years past. I recall there was a busty S.African who was rather notorious in the 1980s for playing braless. I don't think I ever saw her on TV but I saw some still shots in a magazine and she would have been interesting to watch. Damn if I can remember her name now, I'd like to look her up and see if she's still playing but my alzheimers is acting up.

Boreas
Boreas

August 18th, 2005, 12:42 am #6

They think that is low cut? What are they, a bunch of nuns? That isn't low cut! Sheesh!
They mention that a couple (few?) posters had to be taken down. Perhaps there were others that were "low cut". I do find that hard to believe. It seems that the altered picture is a little less low than the untouched photo. Who knows.

Nat

August 18th, 2005, 12:50 am #7

An unfortunate result of modern photo editing programs like Photoshop® is that you can no longer believe any photo you see. Magazines and the internet are full of touched up photos that look quite real.

JB
JB

August 18th, 2005, 1:55 am #8

It must be some sort of taliban that thinks that dress is low cut or that her breasts will be exposed.

jodi
jodi

August 18th, 2005, 12:30 pm #9

I saw this in another board. One person commented that she should just go topfree since he assumed it was legal in Canada. Well, it is certainly legal in Toronto, Ontario.

Now wouldn't that cause some fun!
I agree, we all have a lot more revealing tops than this and wear them most anywhere.
They need to find something of importance to put in their news instead of picking on a nice looking woman unnecessarily.

August 18th, 2005, 4:47 pm #10

An unfortunate result of modern photo editing programs like Photoshop® is that you can no longer believe any photo you see. Magazines and the internet are full of touched up photos that look quite real.

hey, that sure is a funny lookin' dog. What breed is that? Where can I get one? Does it bark or chirp?