T-SHIRT

T-SHIRT

TGOBG
TGOBG

February 26th, 2006, 7:04 pm #1

Yesterday I was at Cypress Gardens with the family and i saw a woman sporting a tshirt that read "I am Naked under this t-shirt" She was obviously bra Free and not one of the young Perky generation either. I just got a quick glimpse of her and the shirt but it was refreshing to see someone having such a carefree attitude.

tgobg
tgobg

February 26th, 2006, 7:05 pm #2

Had I had my camera I would have tried to snap a picture for a moscot photo

Nat

February 26th, 2006, 8:46 pm #3

Yesterday I was at Cypress Gardens with the family and i saw a woman sporting a tshirt that read "I am Naked under this t-shirt" She was obviously bra Free and not one of the young Perky generation either. I just got a quick glimpse of her and the shirt but it was refreshing to see someone having such a carefree attitude.
I think I had one like that in my funny T-shirt collection which unfortuately is on a dead drive now. (

But how about this one-

Bob
Bob

February 26th, 2006, 11:50 pm #4

If she'd had the opportunity to put a naked body on a tee shirt that she'd have chosen a better one.

Nat

February 27th, 2006, 12:33 am #5

I guess she is not so hung up on appearance like you.

michaela
michaela

February 27th, 2006, 12:50 am #6

If she'd had the opportunity to put a naked body on a tee shirt that she'd have chosen a better one.
I think it would be far more fun to have the body on the t-shirt match the age of the person wearing it. Then watch the people to see who might be fooled into thinking she is walking around without a top on. Bob, you have no imagination.

Nat

February 27th, 2006, 1:20 am #7

You know I've got one of those body-shirts (minus the breasts). It has nice pects and abs and looks a bit like Schwarzenegger during his prime. My daughter gave it to me years ago when I kept talking about buffing up so she said- "Here dad, this is easier than all those hours at the gym".

Bob
Bob

February 28th, 2006, 1:33 am #8

If one were going to pretend to own a particular car, I think they would select a faux Ferrari or Lamborghini, rather than a Hugo or Kia. That's all I'm saying.

Nat

February 28th, 2006, 2:23 am #9

Actually my interests in "buffing up" was more about health than impressing people. I wasn't interested bulging muscles but losing pounds.

As for cars- I can honestly tell you that I couldn't care less what kind of car someone drives- or that I drive- as long as it's dependable and reasonably economical to operate. In this regard, a Kia would likely surpass a Ferrari.

Melissa
Melissa

March 5th, 2006, 7:03 pm #10

If one were going to pretend to own a particular car, I think they would select a faux Ferrari or Lamborghini, rather than a Hugo or Kia. That's all I'm saying.
That they are trying to compensate for a shortcomming elsewhere.