Sweaters

Sweaters

Anudist
Anudist

January 1st, 2004, 4:45 am #1

What is it about sweaters that get guys hot and bothered??? Especially if the woman is braless (and maybe even otherwise topfree) under her sweater?

I just don't see the attraction? Am I missing something here???

This question came up recently in a discussion that I was having amongst friends and I didn't understand the appeal.

JB
JB

January 1st, 2004, 3:33 pm #2

Okay I don't understand, but then I didn't get the "2 00 4" thing either. These guys dislike it when women wear sweaters, or do they like it? I take "hot and bothered" to mean they dislike it, but you also used the word "attraction". I am confused.

Anudist
Anudist

January 1st, 2004, 4:52 pm #3

I mean that they really really

LIKE IT

These guys found it appealing that a woman would wear a sweater and be braless beneath.

Anudist
Anudist

January 1st, 2004, 4:54 pm #4

Okay I don't understand, but then I didn't get the "2 00 4" thing either. These guys dislike it when women wear sweaters, or do they like it? I take "hot and bothered" to mean they dislike it, but you also used the word "attraction". I am confused.
the 2004

the 00 were made to look like breasts

maybe I should have done it like this ...

2 (*) (*) 4

Again that is not how it was shown on another website but its the basic idea.

michaela
michaela

January 1st, 2004, 5:30 pm #5

I mean that they really really

LIKE IT

These guys found it appealing that a woman would wear a sweater and be braless beneath.
Small knit sweaters, meaning the stitch size, not hte whole sweater size, like cashmere, are klingy, form fitting. If the sweater is the crocheted type there are holes inbetween the stitches. Who knows, but weren't cashmere sweaters and poodle skirts a really big deal in the fifties, early sixties? Don't you think you know why? And the gals weren't braless then.

Kelli
Kelli

January 1st, 2004, 5:55 pm #6

From personal experience, I can say that men love women in sweaters who are brafree. My outfit for New Years Eve was a skirt and cashmere sweater. And yes I was braless. And while men like the way it looks, women do it because it feels incredibly sexy and great. Feeling the softness of cashmere on bare skin, especially your breasts, is one of the best feeling's in the world.

Nat

January 1st, 2004, 7:12 pm #7

the 2004

the 00 were made to look like breasts

maybe I should have done it like this ...

2 (*) (*) 4

Again that is not how it was shown on another website but its the basic idea.
OK, I get the (*)(*) thing- like I have in at the top of this forum- except I used (.)(.) which I think looks more realistic.

But I don't know why this is unque to 2004- it would true of 2003 or any year with a double-zero.

Nat

January 1st, 2004, 7:31 pm #8

Small knit sweaters, meaning the stitch size, not hte whole sweater size, like cashmere, are klingy, form fitting. If the sweater is the crocheted type there are holes inbetween the stitches. Who knows, but weren't cashmere sweaters and poodle skirts a really big deal in the fifties, early sixties? Don't you think you know why? And the gals weren't braless then.
Reminds me of the old joke about the camel hair sweater- complete with the humps!

But seriously, I think sweaters are sexy brafree because it's something you don't expect as you do with other tops.

And because of the sensuality of it as Kelli noted. I've always like to wear fuzzy sweatshirts myself.

Anudist
Anudist

January 1st, 2004, 8:43 pm #9

OK, I get the (*)(*) thing- like I have in at the top of this forum- except I used (.)(.) which I think looks more realistic.

But I don't know why this is unque to 2004- it would true of 2003 or any year with a double-zero.
Yes, it is true that it applies to the OUGHTS

However, this was the first time that I have seen it and it was much more explicit than either of our examples... well explicitis not really the word, it was artistic and it showed that some people just have way to much free time!

anudist
anudist

January 1st, 2004, 8:45 pm #10

From personal experience, I can say that men love women in sweaters who are brafree. My outfit for New Years Eve was a skirt and cashmere sweater. And yes I was braless. And while men like the way it looks, women do it because it feels incredibly sexy and great. Feeling the softness of cashmere on bare skin, especially your breasts, is one of the best feeling's in the world.
I have to wonder, if its true that women feel "sexy" in this attire if that is what attracts the men.

the "sexy feel" makes one glow and maybe that's the attraction.

Thanks!