Socializing With Friends....

Socializing With Friends....

June 23rd, 2012, 9:45 pm #1

I was hanging out with friends last night

a group of about 7 people 2 guys 5 girls including me watching a couple movies....

this was around 7pm, so almost dark but not totally dark

and I was NOT in the mood to wear my usual plaid shorts to hang out....its ALWAYS what I wear in public

but I decided to wear a pair of my red "dazzle" shorts instead

like these but red:
http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/men/fair ... e=Featured

and although they are AMAZING to freeball in with how amazing the material feels on your bare ass and penis/balls but also how much freedom and movement there is in them....

but I had only wore them once in public before (I bought them early march)

and NEVER once around close friends....

as you can imagine with how loose they are....if you are looking for it you can briefly see my penis head and in general how OBVIOUS it is that I am freeballing under them (especially int he way my penis and balls move back and forth and such)

so of course with that I was worried if anyone would notice....

it was all paranoia and nothing happened but I was still nervous and worried for the first hour or so....and kept making sure my legs were together or my legs were flat.....so that no one could see up my shorts....

it may have also helped that NO ONE in that group of friends know I freeball or have ever been given the idea...as far as I'm concerned they probably think I wear boxers or even briefs with how sensitive and somewhat sheltered I am (or used to be)

what do you think??

was there a reason to be worried??

am I fine to wear them again with friends....???\

I can take pictures later if you want??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

Freesalvadorean .
Freesalvadorean .

June 24th, 2012, 12:07 am #2

If they are your friends they will accept you no matter what are you wearing but i want to see a picture to have a better idea of what are we talking about or a video to see how much they bounce .

Mume
Mume

June 24th, 2012, 4:45 am #3

a group of about 7 people 2 guys 5 girls including me watching a couple movies....

and I was NOT in the mood to wear my usual plaid shorts to hang out....its ALWAYS what I wear in public

like these but red:

and although they are AMAZING to freeball in with how amazing the material feels on your bare ass and penis/balls but also how much freedom and movement there is in them....

as you can imagine with how loose they are....if you are looking for it you can briefly see my penis head and in general how OBVIOUS it is that I am freeballing under them (especially int he way my penis and balls move back and forth and such)

it was all paranoia and nothing happened but I was still nervous and worried for the first hour or so....and kept making sure my legs were together or my legs were flat.....so that no one could see up my shorts....

it may have also helped that NO ONE in that group of friends know I freeball or have ever been given the idea...as far as I'm concerned they probably think I wear boxers or even briefs with how sensitive and somewhat sheltered I am (or used to be)

what do you think??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Guys notice more than gals. Gals never say anything as long as you are around. Guys may notice, but they just look or they smile. I notice this over and aver. No worries.

S T P
S T P

June 24th, 2012, 5:21 am #4

like these but red:

what do you think??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Forget it. They aren't looking and if they happen to see they will just look away and ignore the fact. They may come to you in private and let you know that you were peeking in they care a lot for you, otherwise be comfortable.

Ian
Ian

June 24th, 2012, 8:28 am #5

like these but red:

what do you think??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Hi Nate

Look forward to seeing the Photos

But don't see any reason for you to worry about what you are wearing, especially because they are your friends!

Enjoy the shorts and the feeling of freedom they bring you.

cheers
Ian

June 24th, 2012, 2:42 pm #6

like these but red:

what do you think??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

I saw the shorts from the link. They look great and must have really felt nice next to your skin. As far as you have come in a freeballing lifestyle, they are your friends and they will accept you for who you are. You are an individual who has chosen to ditch underwear and live comfortably. If anyone wants to look long enough, they may see something. If a guy was wearing boxers under loose shorts and had an erection, there would be a tent for sure. Maybe the clarity of the outline of the penis head would be obscured, but anyone would see the "flag pole." Just chilling, maybe your the outline of your penis head could possibly show. All said and done, do what you like, wear what you like, and enjoy the life you've been living for 5 years. If you want to put up a pic, go for it.

Tom
Tom

June 24th, 2012, 3:42 pm #7

like these but red:

what do you think??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

I looked at the link... not bad... just a hair long from what I like to wear. Also looks like extra material around hip area. Legs look tight enough not to show, which I like... but in pics advertisers often don't show how really baggy the new styles are (like Nike stores, who pin the legs back to make them look slim on the models). If they are baggy and at knee level, people really shouldn't get casual glances up the leg-holes to see stuff. If they were 3 incher's and baggy that might be a different story... some guys wear that type in the gym... and you can see a lot when they're on a bench. In general, it doesn't seem to matter if people catch occasional glimpses of a guy's stuff... it happens. Same with not wearing underwear... that's just what's happening nowadays.

June 24th, 2012, 8:58 pm #8

like these but red:

what do you think??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

I was doing a group chat with some friends (two girls, there was another guy friend, but he left earlier) when one asked "What is something you do that would be considered weird?"
I had to think, then I realized that freeballing might be considered weird. So, I said I freeballed

I was waiting for their responses.
They actually couldn't care less.
now, as for my guy friends, I'm sure they couldrcare less either.

-Much Love, Erik.

June 26th, 2012, 1:03 am #9

like these but red:

what do you think??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

well I am not able to post pics on here and i am too lazy to make a photobucket or flickr account

so heres the pics on my blog.....

I was sporting a bit of a semi, but you still get the idea....

they are on my blog....

http://thefreeballingblog.blogspot.com/

(Ignore the warning message and click yes...)

what do you think???

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Ian
Ian

June 26th, 2012, 9:22 am #10

Hi there Nate

The shorts look fine to me.
Use them, relax and enjoy

cheers

Ian

Confirmation of reply: