Sleeping Naked Experience and Walking around when growing up

Sleeping Naked Experience and Walking around when growing up

Chris
Chris

December 17th, 2003, 6:48 am #1

I knew that my step-dad slept naked and he walked around in the morning or night naked with ease so as I started to get pubes and my dick got bigger I decided to do it too.
The first time I tried it was when my step-dad's best friend was staying with us on the couch. My room was upstairs and I had to walk from my room through the living room to our only bathroom. I was about 16 at the time and always horny. So I knew that my step-dad's friend (Tom) was watching TV and in the couch bed....I stripped naked, walked down the stairs said hey and walked to the bathroom...I was so amazed I made it without a hard on...I was half stiff by the time I got to the bathroom. So peed and then decided it was time to walk back out....I managed to get soft and headed for the living room...then I decided to stop and ask him what he was watching....I could tell he was wearing briefs to bed....we talked a little small talk and I was clearly naked in front of him....pubes and all showing...he made no acknowledgement of it and I didn't either...after a few minutes I went up to bed and jacked off..I was so horny. I did the same thing the next night....the 2nd night he stood up while I was talking to him and reached for the water by his side and as he did that I could see the pleasure trail leading to his Underwear....and his package....I started to get hard so I went upstairs and said goodnight.
The third night was the best...I knew was in bed again and I walked by naked and went to the bathroom and when I opened the door, I heard my step - dad talking to his friend in the living room....Yikes...I was going to have to walk naked past my step-dad and his friend to bed...So I gathered up my courage and walked out...I could tell my step-dad noticed and he glanced down...he hadn't really seen me naked in a lot of years...I just smiled and said goodnight...as I was going to bed I heard my step-dad razzing Tom about wearing u/w to bed....I jacked off and fell asleep.
The next day was Saturday morning and Mom was out of town, so I decided to walk by naked again and head to the bathroom...as I walked by I waved to Tom who was still in bed and happen to notice his u/w by the side of the couch.....as I walked into the hallway to bathroom, my step-dad came out of the bathroom naked and said "morning Nudie"....I said hello and smiled and laughed and said back at you....he just laughed and went to the kitched bare assed yelling to Tom about coffee....I got hard but then flaccid again and decided I would walk out....Step-dad was still in the kitchen and I walked into the living room only to see Tom getting out of bed...NAKED!!! Oh he was hot...he smiled at me and we talked for a few seconds as I got increasingly hard.....my step-dad called me and as I turned around he walked out with a cup for Tom...still naked....so there we were all three of us naked...totally non-sexual for them but I was hot...soon I had a major stiffy...Step-dad noticed and said "Don't poke my out with that'....Tom laughed and said Something like "Oh to be that age again"....I was amazed at their casualness about nudity in front of each other...I excused myself and went up and jacked off....I was so horny.
Tom left that day but ever since then I walked around naked in front of my step-dad...boner or not and it was no biggie.
Sorry for rambling.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

December 17th, 2003, 1:29 pm #2

Thanks for your story, Chris. Being comfortable with casual nudity is important for male bonding and for confirming pos body image.

Are you a f-t or p-t FBer? Do you always sleep nude.

Marseil
Marseil

December 17th, 2003, 1:36 pm #3

I knew that my step-dad slept naked and he walked around in the morning or night naked with ease so as I started to get pubes and my dick got bigger I decided to do it too.
The first time I tried it was when my step-dad's best friend was staying with us on the couch. My room was upstairs and I had to walk from my room through the living room to our only bathroom. I was about 16 at the time and always horny. So I knew that my step-dad's friend (Tom) was watching TV and in the couch bed....I stripped naked, walked down the stairs said hey and walked to the bathroom...I was so amazed I made it without a hard on...I was half stiff by the time I got to the bathroom. So peed and then decided it was time to walk back out....I managed to get soft and headed for the living room...then I decided to stop and ask him what he was watching....I could tell he was wearing briefs to bed....we talked a little small talk and I was clearly naked in front of him....pubes and all showing...he made no acknowledgement of it and I didn't either...after a few minutes I went up to bed and jacked off..I was so horny. I did the same thing the next night....the 2nd night he stood up while I was talking to him and reached for the water by his side and as he did that I could see the pleasure trail leading to his Underwear....and his package....I started to get hard so I went upstairs and said goodnight.
The third night was the best...I knew was in bed again and I walked by naked and went to the bathroom and when I opened the door, I heard my step - dad talking to his friend in the living room....Yikes...I was going to have to walk naked past my step-dad and his friend to bed...So I gathered up my courage and walked out...I could tell my step-dad noticed and he glanced down...he hadn't really seen me naked in a lot of years...I just smiled and said goodnight...as I was going to bed I heard my step-dad razzing Tom about wearing u/w to bed....I jacked off and fell asleep.
The next day was Saturday morning and Mom was out of town, so I decided to walk by naked again and head to the bathroom...as I walked by I waved to Tom who was still in bed and happen to notice his u/w by the side of the couch.....as I walked into the hallway to bathroom, my step-dad came out of the bathroom naked and said "morning Nudie"....I said hello and smiled and laughed and said back at you....he just laughed and went to the kitched bare assed yelling to Tom about coffee....I got hard but then flaccid again and decided I would walk out....Step-dad was still in the kitchen and I walked into the living room only to see Tom getting out of bed...NAKED!!! Oh he was hot...he smiled at me and we talked for a few seconds as I got increasingly hard.....my step-dad called me and as I turned around he walked out with a cup for Tom...still naked....so there we were all three of us naked...totally non-sexual for them but I was hot...soon I had a major stiffy...Step-dad noticed and said "Don't poke my out with that'....Tom laughed and said Something like "Oh to be that age again"....I was amazed at their casualness about nudity in front of each other...I excused myself and went up and jacked off....I was so horny.
Tom left that day but ever since then I walked around naked in front of my step-dad...boner or not and it was no biggie.
Sorry for rambling.
Good story!

Maybe you should also post it to "Real Men Sleep Nude" Forum
http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/182405

Marseil.

frank
frank

December 19th, 2003, 12:52 am #4

Sorry for rambling.
how old were Tom and your step_dad

Chris
Chris

December 19th, 2003, 5:33 am #5

Tom was probably 37 and so was my step-dad

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 22nd, 2004, 8:15 pm #6

Good story!

Maybe you should also post it to "Real Men Sleep Nude" Forum
http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/182405

Marseil.
Cool site!!

meninbed
meninbed

April 9th, 2013, 6:31 am #7

Sorry for rambling.
Its realy benificial for men to sleep nude....its good to be naked wd your dad and brothers so dt the bonding between men would b firm...boys can share a bed sleeping with no clothes or innerweares on....its always best gor me bonding...

frank
frank

August 25th, 2013, 1:31 am #8

Sorry for rambling.
Several yrs ago a group of guys from our church went on a missionary work group to Central America---It was very hot and humid and worked hard-- so sleep came easy--we slept in one room --it was crowded- It amazed me when i got up in the night guys had no sheet over them and all were showing hard--very hard penises or were on their bellies clutching their penis---it was universal so I guess I know how guys really do sleep---I am sure when another guy looked at me sleeping i was the same----so that how 'Christian' guys sleep

george
george

September 9th, 2013, 7:31 pm #9

Its realy benificial for men to sleep nude....its good to be naked wd your dad and brothers so dt the bonding between men would b firm...boys can share a bed sleeping with no clothes or innerweares on....its always best gor me bonding...
my new lady friend liks me sleeping nude at home but when we stay at her daugters she makes me wear boxers is this strange

September 9th, 2013, 8:10 pm #10

Several yrs ago a group of guys from our church went on a missionary work group to Central America---It was very hot and humid and worked hard-- so sleep came easy--we slept in one room --it was crowded- It amazed me when i got up in the night guys had no sheet over them and all were showing hard--very hard penises or were on their bellies clutching their penis---it was universal so I guess I know how guys really do sleep---I am sure when another guy looked at me sleeping i was the same----so that how 'Christian' guys sleep
Must have been a very liberal sect. I'm aware of several Christian Groups who go overseas but apparently have little trust in their fellow man and as everyone is required to sleep in a sort of cocoon. What you wear, or not, in there is your choice but it's not to be shared with others. In fact, I can see a sort of bonding experience in all this. Being naked around those we don't know can be difficult but when it's treated as you describe, it's just a matter of us guys together and that's how we are. It also would help to make each member more comfortable with each other. I'm assuming you are not the only person who made a midnight run for the pissoir. What does surprize me is that there was no mosquito netting. In the part of the world you're describing disease bearing bugs are very common and fond of sleepers. Decades ago I was checking into a hotel in India and, as part of their welcome service, I was handed a bamboo cage filled with friend Geckos who, during the night, caught bugs and could rn across the mosquito netting in my room without disturbing me. You needn't be in India to have Geckos in your home although visitors may take fright....

Confirmation of reply: