sighting!

sighting!

November 14th, 2011, 3:48 pm #1

So i was at walgreens and while i was walking around i saw a guy who was about 29 and he had on flip flops a white v neck and see through gray mesh shorts! I first noticed when he was walking towards me and when i looked below the waist, i saw his penis swinging! He had a really large penis. And i saw all of it. He asked me for directions and i told him where to go. His bulge was really nice. I wonder if he was trying to make sure i looked at it? Well just sharing the amazing sighting i saw let me know what you guys have seen recently

Jim
Jim

November 14th, 2011, 9:47 pm #2

Did a smog check this morning at a gas station. When I went into the convenience store to pay the bill, a guy was bending low at a cooler case getting out a bunch of sodas....3 inches of hairy crack exposed....no doubt he was freeballing.

Carlos
Carlos

November 19th, 2011, 5:00 am #3

So i was at walgreens and while i was walking around i saw a guy who was about 29 and he had on flip flops a white v neck and see through gray mesh shorts! I first noticed when he was walking towards me and when i looked below the waist, i saw his penis swinging! He had a really large penis. And i saw all of it. He asked me for directions and i told him where to go. His bulge was really nice. I wonder if he was trying to make sure i looked at it? Well just sharing the amazing sighting i saw let me know what you guys have seen recently
I ran to the grocery store today while on my lunch break. There was a guy who entered about the same time as me he was wearing some really short cut off sweat pants (I noticed his package immediately) but went on my way shopping because I was in a hurry. I am thinking he may have come from the gym behind the store cause it is a bit cold to be wearing shorts. Nevertheless I run into him again on the condiment aisle. He was stooped down looking at salad dressings and I could see the head of his penis hanging out of his shorts. As you can imagine I stopped and acted as if I was looking at other salad toppings so I could check him out. When he adjusted his position his shorts rose a little more and I could see his ballls hanging too. I don't think he ever noticed.

Antonio
Antonio

November 19th, 2011, 5:42 am #4

I saw a younger guy once at the shoe store. I was trying on some sneakers. So was he. Well he was across from me and when he lifted his leg up to put his shoe on, i saw his really thick penis hang out. The guy had a very nice penis. It was hot. I stayed and pretended to fix my shoe. I think he saw me because he sat for a while with his bum on the edge and his thick long rod out. I wish i could see it again. Freeballing is amazing.

Mume
Mume

November 19th, 2011, 9:21 pm #5

I regularly am out with mesh shorts that you can see through. My T usually comes down to mid-shaft so you have to stare to get any kind of glimpse My favorite mesh shorts are maroon or black. I don't wear short-shorts except sometimes, but not in public unless I'm on a quick errand or out for a quick walk/jog. One thing I know for sure though, when my dick pops out, I am well aware of it... don't believe a guy can NOT know when that happens. The most common time my package will spill out is when I wear boxers as my only layer. Almost any sort of bending or sitting would allow the pop-out situation. But, mostly, it's mesh or poly single-layer shorts. On one of my other posts, I purchased a two-layer black mesh and cut out the inner layer. You can see right through the mesh! No way I would wear that in public, but it's great to wear in the back yard. I don't even wear it in the front yard because it shows everything!

March 9th, 2012, 6:19 pm #6

I remember when I was in a 1/2 marathon run one day, after the run there was this guy sitting Indian style on the ground and if you walked on the side of him you could see the flesh of his fully erect dick thru the opening in the shorts. I have tried running in loose fitting running shorts while freeballing and it's really cool. Your dick flops around hitting your legs and stomach. It gets slapped around and then gets really hard for a while.

Tom in USA
Tom in USA

March 10th, 2012, 4:52 pm #7

I cannot imagine the joy of possessing equipment that can slap against my stomach while running! I guess there can be minuses to that, but, at the very least, the fantasy and the imagery can be stimulating.

March 11th, 2012, 12:16 pm #8

I was just generally describing the motion. It's below the stomach. Was just generally describing it. It's 3 1/4" when soft ant 6 1/4" when hard.
Last edited by sammyboy7891 on March 11th, 2012, 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tom in USA
Tom in USA

March 11th, 2012, 4:12 pm #9

Thanks for clarifying, and messin' up the mental picture lol. Recently, I've been looking at another pair of running shorts, which all seem to come with liners built-in... do you cut out the liners? Next, do you buy dark colors or light? I only wear mesh or poly but haven't seen mesh running shorts, have you? So many questions... but don't really need an answer... just exploring ways to have fun with all this FB'ng stuff, particularly since the weather is beginning to warm up. I don't do exhibitionism, but this FB'ng game somehow increases the desire to show a little bit more... makes being a guy more enjoyable... maybe 'cuz FB'ng is a step in the direction of wearing nothing, which might be the ultimate comfort.

March 12th, 2012, 4:57 pm #10

Had a sighting over the weekend, though not really a pleasant one. I was driving my car and stopped at a crosswalk to let people cross. One of these was a 50s-ish guy, balding, who was wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt. He was either freeballing or had very thin boxers on, and was showing off his goods to the world. He seemed pretty oblivious to it.

I usually enjoy freeballer sightings (which, like this forum, make me feel less alone in this world), but this was not something that I needed to see.

Confirmation of reply: