shorts

shorts

country
country

July 2nd, 2012, 2:40 pm #1

This hot weather has me doing anything to stay cool. has anyone ever dared to wear mesh shorts without a liner? Not ones that are absolutly see thru but in the right light and angle somrthing could be seen,I have been,also took and cut off some old uniform pants, the thin ones and cut them very short,just wondering who else has and dose,and if it bothers you that your junk shows extreamly well in these.

July 2nd, 2012, 6:20 pm #2

I have been freeballing all my life part time rite out of diapers and full time by mid kindergarten because my parents never bought me more then 3 pairs of underwear. I was just brought up with the rule wear clean underwear or no underwear. Well in my house if it was hot enough to wear shorts and it wasn't a school day me and my brother were yelled at for having underwear on because my parents didn't have a washing machean.

This was back in the 1980s when shorts were all mid thighs on boys and it was easy for other kids in the neighborhoos and at school to tell that me and my brother didn't wear underwear. When we sat down. Especialy when we sat with our legs crossed because you could see all the way up the pant legs of shorts like that.

Mume
Mume

July 2nd, 2012, 7:09 pm #3

This hot weather has me doing anything to stay cool. has anyone ever dared to wear mesh shorts without a liner? Not ones that are absolutly see thru but in the right light and angle somrthing could be seen,I have been,also took and cut off some old uniform pants, the thin ones and cut them very short,just wondering who else has and dose,and if it bothers you that your junk shows extreamly well in these.
...and I just bought another pair since they're my fav's. Yes, you hold them up to the light and you can see from front to back and beyond. When you wear them, you can look down and see the sidewalk around your thighs. When you look in the mirror, you can't see through them but if the light was coming from behind, you can see right through. In general, though, you can't see your dick hanging because the rest of your body is blocking the light, so they are modest enough in a public place... like at the amusement park or at a mall or at a Walmart (I've worn mine in all those places and many more). Like I said, they're my favorites. I have blue, black and maroon and they're about 1-2 inches above the knees, and no pockets so I have to carry a man-bag to keep my cell and wallet and anything else I want to carry. I like mesh so much that I also wear the long-legged version(s) in winter as my only bottom covering... awesome for a freeballer!

The legs are long enough where you can't see up the leg opening because I don't wear baggy, wide legs - even if I have to buy a size or two smaller, or a child's version, to get the tighter legs... just as long as the waist fits. Love 'em all. One of mine is a bit too small but I wear it anyway, even if my dick sometimes has to lean a little to the left of the seam. Uncut, I like to pull my hood up and let the shape appear on the mesh fabric for an even more dramatic look sometimes.

Btw, I have cut out lining in the wider mesh shorts... absolutely ruined them for anything but at-home wear since you can see everything plainly. I play around in them, but I can't wear them outside of my house (even though I have, just to fool around - as long as no one's around. But then again, I've gone outside naked too, when no one's around... and only been caught once... funny.).

Love mesh and am not an exhibitionist... just love the freedom. I've worn them so much that I know they are publicly acceptable and OK in social situations. I've even worn them swimming. Only thing I don't like about mesh is they catch easily and I can't wear them in dusty work environments because the dust goes into the fabric. For those times, I'll wear tighter-grained poly.

Tom
Tom

July 2nd, 2012, 8:29 pm #4

I've been wearing mesh and poly, nothing below knee length nor too high above the knees. I don't wear baggy so I don't have pop-outs. The transparency has never been a problem. You have to stare pretty long and hard to see my dick, even in the right lighting. You can see him (not "it") but you have to look pretty hard and the conditions have to be perfect. More than not, you'll see only the outline of my thighs and you won't be able to discern any color or hair down below.

When I wear boxers, that's different. You still have to stare, but boxers are much more transparent than mesh shorts. In many cases, you can see my dick but the flap material will hide the actual shaft. You can also make out my butt crack but mostly only if I bend over, which I hardly ever do. I don't wear boxers to public places because it's less decent than wearing my mesh's; also, everything bobs and swings in boxers because of the thin, silk, material.

Meshes come in all types of thicknesses, built-in thin layers, and separate lines. I don't wear the ones with liners and I don't wear heavy material. My meshes are just like boxers, only more decent.

Alexsport
Alexsport

July 2nd, 2012, 9:52 pm #5

I have worn mesh short without liner to the gym...Used to go to the gym very early in the morning, like at 6:00 AM and there was only a small group of guys there (always the same guys)my workout buddies never said anything, but I am sure they knew and probably could see through some times...Anyway, they always saw me dress up without UW after a shower...

Paul
Paul

July 2nd, 2012, 10:11 pm #6

I don't dress for popout, accidents or other. I wear normal mesh and normal length. But I don't like baggy either so my stuff shows through my shorts. Nobody has ever complained.

Mume
Mume

July 2nd, 2012, 10:15 pm #7

Gals have always dressed for show... not the real stuff, except for tops. Guys don't do that... but some are starting to. Except there's nothing to show except shafts and balls. Since you can't legally show your stuff, you gotta do it by accident, or you gotta just show the shaft shape and the head shape. I may not do it on purpose but it just happens in those thin mesh shorts.

Franklin
Franklin

July 2nd, 2012, 10:17 pm #8

I don't surf but I found some nice board shorts that have a really nice design and are super thin. I guess they don't have linings anymore, but they look and feel really nice. You show more in mesh, but the board shorts are way better made (and more expensive).

CT
CT

July 3rd, 2012, 12:21 am #9

I would never wear anything with a liner because that's the same as wearing underwear period.
CT

Franklin
Franklin

July 3rd, 2012, 1:18 am #10

Running shorts are super short. Some have a split nearly all the way up the sides. All the ones I've seen have liners. I only own one and have not worn it. I'm working up the nerve to cut out the lining like some guys have done... it would be like wearing a short and loose miniskirt for guys. Plus, the leg length might show my dick head since it's that short (and I'm not particularly long). Would like to hear more experiences from non-exhibitionist guys on this.

Confirmation of reply: