Shirtcocking

Shirtcocking

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

August 26th, 2013, 8:33 pm #1

I came upon a new verb from Burningman discussion fora: "shirtcocking." It's wearing only a shirt and no pants - ultimate freeballing. One's wearing a shirt and cock.

As it turns out, the discussion has not been entirely positive. It's something that it's said is mostly done by gay guys - at Burningman. I do it, but I do it mostly for warmth, mostly when it's too cool - quite often in the Pacific NW (home is 400 m from the beach).

Any other "shirtcockers out there?" Away from home? Just at home?

August 26th, 2013, 8:49 pm #2

"Ultimate Freeballing" is nudity but what you're describing is almost there. Are you talking T shirts? Most of mine wouldn't even cover half of me. Maybe with a button down, but I cannot think of a shirt that would be really long enough. Or maybe that's the idea...it's dark, you can roast your nuts by an open fire...

August 26th, 2013, 9:35 pm #3

I came upon a new verb from Burningman discussion fora: "shirtcocking." It's wearing only a shirt and no pants - ultimate freeballing. One's wearing a shirt and cock.

As it turns out, the discussion has not been entirely positive. It's something that it's said is mostly done by gay guys - at Burningman. I do it, but I do it mostly for warmth, mostly when it's too cool - quite often in the Pacific NW (home is 400 m from the beach).

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/ph ... 9c14fbf381

and an article

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/well ... earth.html
Last edited by kendoggie on August 26th, 2013, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Larry D
Larry D

August 26th, 2013, 9:38 pm #4

I didn't know there was a name for it. I wear an extra long t shirt and flip flops and nothing else while doing errands in the summer.

August 26th, 2013, 9:41 pm #5

You go around down like that?

August 26th, 2013, 9:45 pm #6

http://shirtcocking.tumblr.com/

Jenn
Jenn

August 27th, 2013, 2:10 am #7

My boys do this with nightshirts - does that count? They have also done it with over-sized dress-shirts. But never with tee shirts. I've done it with dress shirts also - does that count since I don't have...um...the proper equipment? I've never heard guys complain about me doing this, so I'm not sure why anyone would complain about guys doing so. Either way - I'm ok.

August 27th, 2013, 5:11 am #8

"Ultimate Freeballing" is nudity but what you're describing is almost there. Are you talking T shirts? Most of mine wouldn't even cover half of me. Maybe with a button down, but I cannot think of a shirt that would be really long enough. Or maybe that's the idea...it's dark, you can roast your nuts by an open fire...
I shirtcock all the time when I am at home. I wear a t shirt or wife beater and that is it. when my male friends come over I don't change I am comfortable and they don't mind. When my female friend come over I may put on a longer shirt but they don't mind either and if there are kids around same thing just a longer shirt and I am cautious about my junk. But if I was out and about I may have slipped on a pair of shorts If I didn't take them off when I got home then oh well. but I sleep like that to.

August 29th, 2013, 12:39 pm #9

It's great to learn there's a term for something I've done for years, and obviously others do too. Usually I wear a short tank top or wife-beater and nothing else, sometimes a cap and flip flops. Great for hanging free but not getting too much sun on the back and shoulders, when outside. No neighbors to worry about here. I've also started wearing a longat which is fun for doing yoga at home. There are different styles and it's easy to make your own. Not freeballing but a far cry from underwear.

Larry D
Larry D

August 29th, 2013, 3:22 pm #10

What is a longat? Googled it and still could not find out.

Confirmation of reply: