sagging freeballers

sagging freeballers

jeric
jeric

October 18th, 2005, 6:45 pm #1

Any of you f/b's out there get a kick from going shirtless while wearing low rise jeans? What extremes have you seen, or gone to? Freeballing seems to be more popular with younger guys than it was when I was a kid.

teen fb
teen fb

October 18th, 2005, 11:46 pm #2

i freeball and wear low rise jeans but i still wear a shirt, but one thats small enough so that when i bend over , crack is visible. i wear my jeans so about 1-2 inches of crack shows and the top of my pubes show in the front.

October 19th, 2005, 12:51 am #3

I spent the past summer always shirtless and wearing my Levi URL offender jeans which are so low rise that sometimes you could see the top of my metal cockring and always at least 2" of my crack.Barefeet as well. I felt very hot and got lots of attention and a great tan.

jeric
jeric

October 19th, 2005, 4:58 am #4

where in the US do you enjoy this kind of freedom? Pics?

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

October 19th, 2005, 6:28 am #5

Any of you f/b's out there get a kick from going shirtless while wearing low rise jeans? What extremes have you seen, or gone to? Freeballing seems to be more popular with younger guys than it was when I was a kid.
My fav outfit has become ULR Offender jeans. I'll wear topless if the weather permits. Otherwise, I'll wear them with a shirt that shows skin above the jeans all the way around. With the Offenders, crack inevitably shows, often a couple of inches. My pubes aren't that obvious, but the jeans sit at the base of the cock. I luv it, and so does my BF and most other guys.

Buddy
Buddy

October 19th, 2005, 12:42 pm #6

over the summer every sunday i went to belmont park racetrack - it was a very hot humid summer entirely - i never saw so many guyz wear'n no underwear - teens .. 20's and up .. shirtless with pants slipping down .. guys sitting on the benches really crack'n .. or even just walking around i saw guyz who were wear'n shorts sitting in positions where u either knew they weren't wear'n underwear or even showing their stuff .. out here u really don't see guyz wear'n low cut/rise jeanz at all xcept for a few guyz who r wear'n them and look kinda like those male brat dolls

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

October 20th, 2005, 12:15 am #7

I guess I'll cop to being a male brat. I don't know about a 'doll' though. Brats seem to be becoming fairly common in Vancouver. I don't know where Belmont Park is? Of course, we're thinner and look good in bratty clothes. Canada's obesity rate is about half the US', while BC's is 1/2 of Canada's.

Marseil
Marseil

October 20th, 2005, 1:30 pm #8

where in the US do you enjoy this kind of freedom? Pics?
And what if the US was not the world ?

Ken P.
Ken P.

October 22nd, 2005, 4:33 pm #9

My fav outfit has become ULR Offender jeans. I'll wear topless if the weather permits. Otherwise, I'll wear them with a shirt that shows skin above the jeans all the way around. With the Offenders, crack inevitably shows, often a couple of inches. My pubes aren't that obvious, but the jeans sit at the base of the cock. I luv it, and so does my BF and most other guys.
I think the Offenders are pretty nice. I have 3 pairs in different colors. I also have other ultra-low rise jeans in both men and women styles. I don't wear them all the time, but sometimes when I'm feeling a bit more daring I'll throw on a pair with a short tshirt. I don't show much crack in back unless I bend over, but I show I lot of pubes in front if I haven't trimmed. Unfortunately, very few guys around here (northern New Jersey, USA) wear ultra-low rise jeans.

January 21st, 2006, 10:29 pm #10

i haven't gone shirtless yet; however, it depends on my mood about sagging. I like wearing regular button fly jeans and shorts to freeball in but when the mood hits me like now, I have a pair of super low button fly jeans that I just got from goodwill that sag and they are comfortable for freeballing. When I do wear a belt with them its on the first notch so they can sag otherwise I let them sag to show ass crack in the bag and up front they show pubes and sit at the base of mt dick. I've worn them so far to the gorcery store, walmart and barnes and noble.

Confirmation of reply: