POWERFUL ////????

POWERFUL ////????

Jodi
Jodi

May 11th, 2003, 2:18 pm #1

I have known for years of the power of being braless.

It still amazes me how a woman without a bra can get things done faster easier and cheaper than one wearing one especially if she has a couple extra buttons undone.

Getting waited on at most stores and even services, guys seem to go out of their way to give help in hopes of getting a peek. Most women haven't found that the vast majority of men are willing to go that extra bit for a peek and not make a remark of any kind, and whenever possible do it for free in hopes that you will come back.

I found this to be true about 90% of the time years ago and it has been one of those things I am likely to do whenever I am in a hurry or low on funds or just simply having fun. It sure seems to make some peoples day and I have never been harrassed in any way for it.

Share your experiences doing this here or if you haven't experienced it yet, do so and let us know how it went.

elijah
elijah

May 11th, 2003, 8:05 pm #2

this is what i mean about the power of the breast. look few posts down.

just me
just me

May 11th, 2003, 8:57 pm #3

I have known for years of the power of being braless.

It still amazes me how a woman without a bra can get things done faster easier and cheaper than one wearing one especially if she has a couple extra buttons undone.

Getting waited on at most stores and even services, guys seem to go out of their way to give help in hopes of getting a peek. Most women haven't found that the vast majority of men are willing to go that extra bit for a peek and not make a remark of any kind, and whenever possible do it for free in hopes that you will come back.

I found this to be true about 90% of the time years ago and it has been one of those things I am likely to do whenever I am in a hurry or low on funds or just simply having fun. It sure seems to make some peoples day and I have never been harrassed in any way for it.

Share your experiences doing this here or if you haven't experienced it yet, do so and let us know how it went.
But doesn't this contradict the idea of making the breasts "non-sexual"?

Jenna
Jenna

May 12th, 2003, 12:20 am #4

this is what i mean about the power of the breast. look few posts down.
This is nothing new, its just that very few women have the courage to try it.
As long as there are guys out there that see womens breasts being sexual objects this old trick will keep working.

On the other hand it takes a lot of women daring enough to be seen in public to make womens breasts an ordinary, everyday appearance. Where the line is drawn is in the eyes of the public.

I think it is simply another way women play mens hormones against them and women have full control of the outcome.

Time for an experiment girls, try this and let us all know how differently you were treated.

Nat

May 12th, 2003, 9:10 pm #5

Well I'm sure there will always be men who think women's breasts are 'sexual'- but then there are many men who think women's legs 'sexual'. Indeed, one can argue legs are 'more sexual' since they lead right to the pubic region! And remember, it wasn't that long ago that women's legs could not be shown in public. So I think the real question is not rather breasts are sexual but rather they must be kept covered? If we learn from our experience with legs, the answer is no.

just me
just me

May 12th, 2003, 9:30 pm #6

I was responding to Jodi's posting... I quote
"how a woman without a bra can get things done faster easier and cheaper than one wearing one especially if she has a couple extra buttons undone."

If women go braless for this reason, that is working against the notion of "desexualizing" the breasts. That is what i meant.

Nat

May 13th, 2003, 1:22 am #7

Well you are not the first one to point out a contradiction in the posts that we see here. Many posters do discuss the sexuality of breasts at the same time others are saying that women should be free to expose them if they want.

How can we reconcile such this contradiction?- I think by pointing to legs as I did in my post above- that a body part can be both sexy- and exposed at the same time as legs are. So why can't this also be true of breasts?

Jodi
Jodi

May 13th, 2003, 8:11 pm #8

Look back a few more years than some are willing to admit. When the short skirts appeared on the scene in the mid 60's legs were used in the same manner, there were a lot of ladies treated unfairly for wearing short skirts but now they aren't thought of the same way as then.

Look at this as a step in the same direction. Maybe, just maybe in the years to come women can wear breast revealing attire without being labeled any of those unmentionable names.

Women today still wear short skirts to attract the same things as some with sheer and unbottoned shirts. Its different, yet the same.

Face it there are a lot of different things used to manipulate people, short skirts,braless shirts, low riser pants, very tight pants. The list goes on and on but the motives are the same and people everywhere fall for them, so I suggest you use whatever works for you and your comfort level.

There are VERY few women that don't use something at one time or another.

Tony2
Tony2

May 13th, 2003, 11:50 pm #9

A woman goes to the beach and removes her top, so that she can enjoy the beach in comfort and avoid tan lines. A man tells her, "You should not do that. It is inconsistent with my religious values."

A woman goes into a store wearing a blouse with several buttons unfastened and no bra, so that she can get better service. A man tells her, "You should not do that. It is inconsistent with my political value of 'desexualizing' the breast."

The second man looks down on the first man, criticizing him for trying to impose his values on others.

A woman's breasts are her own, and I respect her choice to "sexualize" them or "desexualize" them as she desires. I advocate "breast freedom," not "breast desexualization."

Marv
Marv

May 14th, 2003, 5:15 am #10

Look back a few more years than some are willing to admit. When the short skirts appeared on the scene in the mid 60's legs were used in the same manner, there were a lot of ladies treated unfairly for wearing short skirts but now they aren't thought of the same way as then.

Look at this as a step in the same direction. Maybe, just maybe in the years to come women can wear breast revealing attire without being labeled any of those unmentionable names.

Women today still wear short skirts to attract the same things as some with sheer and unbottoned shirts. Its different, yet the same.

Face it there are a lot of different things used to manipulate people, short skirts,braless shirts, low riser pants, very tight pants. The list goes on and on but the motives are the same and people everywhere fall for them, so I suggest you use whatever works for you and your comfort level.

There are VERY few women that don't use something at one time or another.
Clothes is not the only thing women have used. A certain walk, a smile, a wink, a side glance ETC ETC. So clothes can`t take all the credit for getting a little adwantage.