Ricky Martin
Ricky Martin

July 20th, 2003, 6:01 am #2

A thong, or a Speedo.

Melissa
Melissa

July 20th, 2003, 10:00 am #3

What is the appropriate attire to you?
As I've said before, it depends on the pool and the owner. Personaly I think that nude is the best way to swim and I wish it was appropriate everywhere but I'd settle for it being allowed in more places than it is now.

Teri
Teri

July 20th, 2003, 5:59 pm #4

What is the appropriate attire to you?
Why wear anything in a pool?

JB
JB

July 20th, 2003, 6:37 pm #5

I suppose that is true if one is a nudist. Most people are probably more comfortable wearing some sort of swimwear, esp bottoms.

Mike
Mike

July 20th, 2003, 8:08 pm #6

As I've said before, it depends on the pool and the owner. Personaly I think that nude is the best way to swim and I wish it was appropriate everywhere but I'd settle for it being allowed in more places than it is now.
Yeah I mean if everybody wasnt so paranoid about their little kids seeing naked people in the pool then nudity probably wouldnty be a problem. I think its good for little kids to see it AND be naked themselves. It sure as hell would help them when they grow older. There is no functional purpose for a swimsuit besides modesty and thats not even really functional.

Mike
Mike

July 20th, 2003, 8:18 pm #7

I suppose that is true if one is a nudist. Most people are probably more comfortable wearing some sort of swimwear, esp bottoms.
I think it should be the people's choice. The ones who wanna go naked in the pool should and the ones that dont show wear whatever they want to. I kind of think when people wear street clothes into the pool its a little much and they should at least be required to wear a swim suit or be nude, because too many kids wear street clothes into the pool and it just sets a bad image, just like at nudist resorts when people go into the pool in swimsuits, its supposed to be a nudist resort and everybody is supposed to be nkaed, I mean thats why you come there and if some have clothes on and some dont it becomes a clothing optional and some people would see the nudists as doing something sexual or being exhibtionists. I just think they ought to post a big sign on pools, that people swim nude in the pool and if you dont wanna see nude peoiple then dont go in and they should really enclose the pool with a wall that isnt see thru so they dont have problems with the city it resides in because then the general public cant see and anyboduy who goes in whos very well there are nude people inside. Simple as that.

Anudist
Anudist

July 20th, 2003, 9:13 pm #8

Melissa,

I can't agree with you more.

NUDE is the ONLY way to swim. Not only is the feeling so great but you tend to dry faster when nude and NOT wearinga bulky suit that takes forever to dry!

ExtremeLuchador
ExtremeLuchador

July 21st, 2003, 1:52 am #9

Try to swim nude or topless outside of a nudist area and see what'll happen ;)

Jodie
Jodie

July 21st, 2003, 1:58 am #10

If there is anywhere nudity makes sense it would be in a pool or spa. People who would not go nude anywhere else and certainly wouldn't call themselves nudists would go nude in a pool or spa if permitted.