People staring at your crotch

People staring at your crotch

Tom
Tom

May 19th, 2002, 8:41 pm #1

How many of you have caught people staring at your crotch bulges? It happens to me all the time. Co-workers, friends, neighbors, and strangers frequently look at my crotch. The men who stare outnumber the women.

When I switched from briefs to boxers as a teenager, the stares used to embarrass the heck out of me. Over the years, I have gotten used to it. Since 1999, I have not worn underwear. For the crotch watcher, there is little visual difference between a boxer wearer and a freeballer, so people are probably not aware that I do not wear undershorts.

Have any of you other freeballers noticed people looking at your crotch bulges? How do you handle the unwanted attention?

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

May 19th, 2002, 9:55 pm #2

Maybe I'm overly conscious of having a modest package and just think that few would think I had anything abnormal, but I seldom detect that anyone's staring at my crotch. Having freeballed since age 11, I also have no reason to think that any recent change in clothing makes me more vulnerable to visual scoping by others.

Guy
Guy

May 19th, 2002, 11:48 pm #3

How many of you have caught people staring at your crotch bulges? It happens to me all the time. Co-workers, friends, neighbors, and strangers frequently look at my crotch. The men who stare outnumber the women.

When I switched from briefs to boxers as a teenager, the stares used to embarrass the heck out of me. Over the years, I have gotten used to it. Since 1999, I have not worn underwear. For the crotch watcher, there is little visual difference between a boxer wearer and a freeballer, so people are probably not aware that I do not wear undershorts.

Have any of you other freeballers noticed people looking at your crotch bulges? How do you handle the unwanted attention?
Well, you must be incredibly endowed with a snake down one pants leg or spend most of your time tenting out your britches! Alas, I am not as well endowed as all that, and freeballing for me is, essentially, for comfort. There is an element of exhibitionism in me, but not that often. Handling the unwanted attention to one's crotch is probably something I'll never have to worry about....but lucky you!

Guy

Tom
Tom

May 20th, 2002, 1:22 am #4

Maybe I'm overly conscious of having a modest package and just think that few would think I had anything abnormal, but I seldom detect that anyone's staring at my crotch. Having freeballed since age 11, I also have no reason to think that any recent change in clothing makes me more vulnerable to visual scoping by others.
You gave up wearing underwear at an early age. What influenced you to try going commando?

Tom
Tom

May 20th, 2002, 1:32 am #5

Well, you must be incredibly endowed with a snake down one pants leg or spend most of your time tenting out your britches! Alas, I am not as well endowed as all that, and freeballing for me is, essentially, for comfort. There is an element of exhibitionism in me, but not that often. Handling the unwanted attention to one's crotch is probably something I'll never have to worry about....but lucky you!

Guy
I do not consider myself an exhibitionist. My soft cock varies in length from 6" to 7", but I do attempt to minimize the bulge by wearing full cut and pleatd pants. I freeball for comfort and convenience. If it happens to show, there is nothing else that I can do about it. If I was to wear boxer shorts, the problem would still be there. Briefs are out of the question.

Guy
Guy

May 20th, 2002, 8:26 am #6

I can understand why briefs would be out of the question, both for containment and for comfort. Again, I must reply, "lucky you." <g>

James C
James C

May 20th, 2002, 2:11 pm #7

The only time I knew for sure someone was looking at my crotch was when a co-worker told me my fly was opened. When I told him it wasn't, after discreetly checking, he apologized and mentioned there was a bulge. After telling him that "of course, there is - I'm a man", I asked him why he was staring at my crotch anyway. That embarrased him so much, I had a good laugh at his expense.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

May 20th, 2002, 2:56 pm #8

You gave up wearing underwear at an early age. What influenced you to try going commando?
You may not believe this, but it was my love of 501s. My mum gave me control of my clothing budget, and the first thing I did was go out and buy a pair of 501s, which I'd wanted for awhile. My mum hadn't done it because she would've had to go to a "jeans store" downtown. Anyway, I loved the buttons and I just thought they were so ideal for going without UW. I wore nothin' but 501s, including cut-offs in summer, until my late 20s. I've since begun freeballin' nearly 100% of the time.

Joe
Joe

May 20th, 2002, 9:40 pm #9

I have seen men and women staring at my crotch but I love it. It really gives me a thrill when people check me out. If i do catch someone looking I usually adjust my package and smile at the guy. A few timjes I have gotten a great date out of it. Don't fight it If you are big enough for people to notice your package be proud.

steve W
steve W

May 20th, 2002, 10:38 pm #10

now that I am freeballing than when I wore briefs. I typically wore the european style bikini briefs. These typically pulled everything up front and mage a decent bulge. I'm a grower, not a shower, and when I freeball, there is absloutely nothing bulging. It all hangs down between my legs and doesn't tent up my pants at all. I wish I did show a little bit more, and had the attention youh ave. I wear tighter than average pants too

Confirmation of reply: