Pencil Test

Pencil Test

Mindy
Mindy

January 7th, 2003, 4:13 am #1

As a recent lurker, I am concerned that the latest posters are from MEN who shouldn't have a say in breast freedom.... it's up to ME!! Are there girls out there that are with me?

In my 20's, I was able to pass the Pencil Test, that is I was unable to hold a pencil under my breasts (38 C cup). My husband remembers them as spectacular. Since breast feeding and now approaching 40, I can now support several tractor-trailers under each breat, and long for the days of my firm titties (hubby is now looking elsewhere for his eye-gasms).

Let out the firmies while you can, girls, and throw those male bastards off this board...

Min.

Teri
Teri

January 7th, 2003, 5:23 am #2

Well Mindy, I would like to see more women posting here too, but if it wasn't for the men this board would be pretty dead lately. The ones here now seem to be well behaved and give us a different perspective on breast freedom. I think your call to "throw those male bastards off" is pretty rash. We aren't suppose to be man haters here.

Whitney
Whitney

January 7th, 2003, 10:09 am #3

As a recent lurker, I am concerned that the latest posters are from MEN who shouldn't have a say in breast freedom.... it's up to ME!! Are there girls out there that are with me?

In my 20's, I was able to pass the Pencil Test, that is I was unable to hold a pencil under my breasts (38 C cup). My husband remembers them as spectacular. Since breast feeding and now approaching 40, I can now support several tractor-trailers under each breat, and long for the days of my firm titties (hubby is now looking elsewhere for his eye-gasms).

Let out the firmies while you can, girls, and throw those male bastards off this board...

Min.
Mindy, I'm making a huge assumption here, (and I apologize if I'm wrong) but perhaps you're taking your anger on your husband out on the guys here at the forum? Don't get me wrong, I completely understand your being angry at your husband (you damn well have every right to be!) But the guys here all seem to be topfree friendly, remember they have the equal right to vote, so they DO have SOME say in whether or not women are LAWFULLY permitted topfreedom, we need as many of them in support of it, as we do other women. Not to mention the fact that most legislatures are also men.
By the way the "pencil test" sounds very degrading, why did you ever do it?

Pat
Pat

January 7th, 2003, 4:36 pm #4

Min.
Judging breasts by some irrelevant criteria as whether then can hold things makes as much sense as judging people by their eye color, saying that if you have blue eyes you must wear sunglasses. Many women have breasts that sag substantially in their teens. Should we judge men by such irrelevant criteria, like whether their scrotum hangs lower than their penis? Should they be forced to wear jocks? Should men with more chest hair than average be forced to wear shirts? or perhaps those with less chest hair?
Sydney Singer, co-author of "Dressed to Kill" and the research linking bras with breast cancer has a nice quote on the subject of whether breasts "look better" in a bra or as their natural shape.
"I have come to see artificially supported breasts as both unnatural and unhealthy, making them aesthetically unappealing."
It makes no sense to only approve of one hair color or eye color or one amount of chest hair on men. Likewise, it makes no sense to only appreciate the beauty of "high and hard" breasts, as opposed to those with a more draping shape. It is as illogical to think that all men (or women) prefer "high and hard," just as it would be to think that all prefer brown eyes. Frankly, most men have told me that they basically find ALL breasts attractive. One Scandinavian scientist proposed that men instictively are drawn to sagging breasts because in our ancient past they would have typically been proof of proven fertility, and that it is only the modern media that has affected this instinctive preference.
The more that I have heard about the connection between bra wearing and breast disease, the more that I have appreciated natural breast diversity. Without artificial support, breasts are able to exhibit this beautiful diverstiy. When I see a bra-free woman in public who could handily pass the pencil test, I now see woman who is dressing in such a healthy manner, just as I prefer to do, and that is a beautiful example for her to set. My guess is that many of the women and men on this forum feel the same way. A draping breast shape is not a drawback, it is just a natural part of human diversity, and beautiful in its own regard.

Lynn
Lynn

January 7th, 2003, 4:40 pm #5

Min.
If it isn't acceptable for men to comment on brafreedom and topfreedom, is is also not acceptable for whites to speak out about appartheid and racial discrimination or for men to speak out about domestic violence.
As long as they are civil, all voices on this forum are valid.

Dawn
Dawn

January 7th, 2003, 5:39 pm #6

Min.
Mindy, its obvious you have a personal issue with your husband but you shouldn't take it out on the men here at BFF. I think the guys have been very helpful in finding information and support for our cause of breast-freedom.

Would you have rejected the men who help women get the right to vote? Or those who helped with the ERA amendment? Or who supported equal pay and maternity leave and many other rights we women have due to the help of men.

Just remember the majority of lawmakers are men so we will get no-where with our goal of ending breast discrimination laws if we don't have men's support and help.

Dawn

Mindy
Mindy

January 7th, 2003, 5:47 pm #7

Judging breasts by some irrelevant criteria as whether then can hold things makes as much sense as judging people by their eye color, saying that if you have blue eyes you must wear sunglasses. Many women have breasts that sag substantially in their teens. Should we judge men by such irrelevant criteria, like whether their scrotum hangs lower than their penis? Should they be forced to wear jocks? Should men with more chest hair than average be forced to wear shirts? or perhaps those with less chest hair?
Sydney Singer, co-author of "Dressed to Kill" and the research linking bras with breast cancer has a nice quote on the subject of whether breasts "look better" in a bra or as their natural shape.
"I have come to see artificially supported breasts as both unnatural and unhealthy, making them aesthetically unappealing."
It makes no sense to only approve of one hair color or eye color or one amount of chest hair on men. Likewise, it makes no sense to only appreciate the beauty of "high and hard" breasts, as opposed to those with a more draping shape. It is as illogical to think that all men (or women) prefer "high and hard," just as it would be to think that all prefer brown eyes. Frankly, most men have told me that they basically find ALL breasts attractive. One Scandinavian scientist proposed that men instictively are drawn to sagging breasts because in our ancient past they would have typically been proof of proven fertility, and that it is only the modern media that has affected this instinctive preference.
The more that I have heard about the connection between bra wearing and breast disease, the more that I have appreciated natural breast diversity. Without artificial support, breasts are able to exhibit this beautiful diverstiy. When I see a bra-free woman in public who could handily pass the pencil test, I now see woman who is dressing in such a healthy manner, just as I prefer to do, and that is a beautiful example for her to set. My guess is that many of the women and men on this forum feel the same way. A draping breast shape is not a drawback, it is just a natural part of human diversity, and beautiful in its own regard.
Now lads and lasses, don't get me wrong, I encourage my hubby to look around and window shop, as long as he doesn't come home with a purchase. It's natural, so why should I deprive him of his instinct only to make him miserable.

As for the pencil test, I agree that there are many shapes and forms, but I preferred my past form where external support was not required... a personal preference if you will (besides, wire bras suck). As such, I am naturally attracted to others with this quality (i.e. those passing the pencil test) as are certain people attracted to a specific height range, race or hair color. Strange for a woman to say, but I find women to be as beautiful as men, even though I'm strictly heterosexual.

Great discussion in such a short time. Thanks.

Min.

Mindy
Mindy

January 7th, 2003, 5:50 pm #8

Mindy, its obvious you have a personal issue with your husband but you shouldn't take it out on the men here at BFF. I think the guys have been very helpful in finding information and support for our cause of breast-freedom.

Would you have rejected the men who help women get the right to vote? Or those who helped with the ERA amendment? Or who supported equal pay and maternity leave and many other rights we women have due to the help of men.

Just remember the majority of lawmakers are men so we will get no-where with our goal of ending breast discrimination laws if we don't have men's support and help.

Dawn
It is evident that I am unable to convey a light-hearted comment onto print without it being mis-interpreted. You read to much at face value, but that is to be expected since you do not know me. Thanks for your reassurance.

Min.

John Bayko
John Bayko

January 8th, 2003, 1:46 am #9

Now lads and lasses, don't get me wrong, I encourage my hubby to look around and window shop, as long as he doesn't come home with a purchase. It's natural, so why should I deprive him of his instinct only to make him miserable.

As for the pencil test, I agree that there are many shapes and forms, but I preferred my past form where external support was not required... a personal preference if you will (besides, wire bras suck). As such, I am naturally attracted to others with this quality (i.e. those passing the pencil test) as are certain people attracted to a specific height range, race or hair color. Strange for a woman to say, but I find women to be as beautiful as men, even though I'm strictly heterosexual.

Great discussion in such a short time. Thanks.

Min.
"Strange for a woman to say, but I find women to be as beautiful as men, even though I'm strictly heterosexual."

I saw a sunset the other day that I found beautiful. I had no desire to have sex with it...

John Bayko
John Bayko

January 8th, 2003, 1:51 am #10

It is evident that I am unable to convey a light-hearted comment onto print without it being mis-interpreted. You read to much at face value, but that is to be expected since you do not know me. Thanks for your reassurance.

Min.
:) :-) - smiley (joke, etc.)

^_^ - another type of smiley

:D - laughing

:( - frown

:/ - confused, ambivalent

:P - tongue sticking out

:L - cigarette/toothpick in mouth

Does that help?