PE class

PE class

elijah
elijah

June 3rd, 2003, 12:14 am #1

in 6th grade PE class, we had double sided shirts so that we could set up teams more easily. i remember this one girl, a rebelious one, always wore the shirt on the wrong side so that the PE teacher will make her go to the locker room to change and she'll get to not be in PE for 10-15 mins. one day the PE teacher got tired of her and told her to go to the end of the field, turn her back to the class, but actually face the street, and change her shirt. she wasn't wearing a bra. the class laughed for days--but this girl didn't care though.
maybe the teacher assumed she was wearing a bra or something. my question is: do you all think what the teacher did was right or not?

M
M

June 3rd, 2003, 12:26 am #2

do you all think what the teacher did was right or not?

Yes, it was a set up tactic to avoid gym class. This would have not happened that way with a boy. He would have been told to do it in front of everyone. Although, if I were the teacher, I would have just switched her team.

Mike
Mike

June 3rd, 2003, 12:35 am #3

in 6th grade PE class, we had double sided shirts so that we could set up teams more easily. i remember this one girl, a rebelious one, always wore the shirt on the wrong side so that the PE teacher will make her go to the locker room to change and she'll get to not be in PE for 10-15 mins. one day the PE teacher got tired of her and told her to go to the end of the field, turn her back to the class, but actually face the street, and change her shirt. she wasn't wearing a bra. the class laughed for days--but this girl didn't care though.
maybe the teacher assumed she was wearing a bra or something. my question is: do you all think what the teacher did was right or not?
yeah, actually I do think it was right, because it could have done two things to her, one it would have taught her not to be so rebellous by embarassing her and making her take off her top in front of her friends or it could get her to get used to being topfree in front of her friends, I just think the teacher should have had her face the class instead of the street.

Mike
Mike

June 3rd, 2003, 12:45 am #4

do you all think what the teacher did was right or not?

Yes, it was a set up tactic to avoid gym class. This would have not happened that way with a boy. He would have been told to do it in front of everyone. Although, if I were the teacher, I would have just switched her team.
If I was the teacher I would have had her do it in front of everyone, she deliberately tried to ditch class and she deserves a little embarassment and I think that it is the right thing to do. The teacher would have had every right to make her do it right in front of the class in that instance and if I was the teacher and I had some parent complain I would say simply "well if you would teach your daughter to behave in my class I wouldnt need to go to such an extent but at least she will now learn her lesson wont she, a lesson you should have taught her instead of me teaching her". Thats basically what I would say because these stupid kids think they can just run circles around these teachers and get away scott free WRONG! Besides it lets kids get used to seeing topfreedom. In fact id make her keep her top off the whole damn time, because if she cant wear it right then she doesnt have any business wearing it at all.

tam
tam

June 3rd, 2003, 3:09 am #5

I think the teacher was wrong. If she cared what the class wore then she shouldve been standing at the locker room door. Or just give the girl minus pts on her grade each time it happened.

anti-Mike
anti-Mike

June 3rd, 2003, 3:20 am #6

That was so ucalled for....could've just sent her to the principal or something.

tam
tam

June 3rd, 2003, 3:46 am #7

Exactly! If it had been my child, they wouldn't have seen the end of me.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 3rd, 2003, 5:00 am #8

Exactly! If it had been my child, they wouldn't have seen the end of me.

So if this were your son involved, you would not let them hear the end of it?

anti-Mike
anti-Mike

June 3rd, 2003, 5:30 am #9

Breasts are private parts.....most girls do NOT want them to be seen. Only fat boys with man-boobies would be hurt by this.

Mike
Mike

June 3rd, 2003, 1:24 pm #10

I think the teacher was wrong. If she cared what the class wore then she shouldve been standing at the locker room door. Or just give the girl minus pts on her grade each time it happened.
I dissagree, getting rid of points isnt effective in teaching her to be less rebellious, while embarassing her in front of the whole class probably made her see how stupid she really was and probably would have changed her whole attitude. These teachers need to be tough on these kids sometimes.