pamela anderson roast

pamela anderson roast

elijah
elijah

September 3rd, 2005, 2:07 am #1

did anyone catch the roast of pamela anderson on comedy central. she wore a black top that was so tight, see-thru and without a bra that she might as well have been topless.

but what was interesting is that no-one made a big deal about it until she mentioned "is this thing see-thru?" and covered her breast for a second then let go.

i remember will smith say in an interview, "you can't be funny and sexy at the same time." this roast on comedy central was so hillarious that no matter how hot i think pam anderson is, i couldn't see her breasts sexually even if i tried.

USEFUL APPLICATION

can you all imagine the practical application of this behavioral trait/mind trick to change america's mind on the sexualization of female breasts. maybe if an anti-topfree believer were to see a bare-breasted woman and...say dave chapelle or bob hope... performing in the same peripheral vision.

Charlie
Charlie

September 3rd, 2005, 3:13 pm #2

"...no matter how hot i think pam anderson is, i couldn't see her breasts sexually even if i tried."

Heh...

Especially with "Dr." Andy Dick demonstrating that you could place a glass of wine on the right one, and jump up and down on the left, and you wouldn't spill a drop!

--- N.B. --- For those outside the United States, it's a reference to a very silly matress advert demonstrating the stability and supposed comfort of that prouct ---

JB
JB

September 3rd, 2005, 9:48 pm #3

I have never seen that commercial, but I think Andy Dick is funny.

BigAl
BigAl

September 4th, 2005, 4:27 pm #4

did anyone catch the roast of pamela anderson on comedy central. she wore a black top that was so tight, see-thru and without a bra that she might as well have been topless.

but what was interesting is that no-one made a big deal about it until she mentioned "is this thing see-thru?" and covered her breast for a second then let go.

i remember will smith say in an interview, "you can't be funny and sexy at the same time." this roast on comedy central was so hillarious that no matter how hot i think pam anderson is, i couldn't see her breasts sexually even if i tried.

USEFUL APPLICATION

can you all imagine the practical application of this behavioral trait/mind trick to change america's mind on the sexualization of female breasts. maybe if an anti-topfree believer were to see a bare-breasted woman and...say dave chapelle or bob hope... performing in the same peripheral vision.
erm In the UK 'roasting' is a euphemism for a gang bang by Premiership footballers on a willing girl:

http://www.melaniephillips.com/articles ... 00032.html

meredith
meredith

September 4th, 2005, 9:19 pm #5

Pamela Anderson is Canadian.

BigAl
BigAl

September 4th, 2005, 11:37 pm #6

That reminds me of another true story.

I was privy to a conversation between two men in my works canteen. I can't recall what the conversation was about, but the gist of it was:

1st Man: "That's absolute rubbish; the trouble with you <bleep> Ameicans is ...(blah, blah, blah")

2nd Man: "I'm not <bleep> American, I'm <bleep>ing Canadian. The trouble with you <bleep>ing Europeans is that... (blah,m b;ah.."

1st Man: "I'm not <bleep> ing European; I'm <bleep>ing English".

Jodi
Jodi

September 5th, 2005, 1:07 pm #7

"...no matter how hot i think pam anderson is, i couldn't see her breasts sexually even if i tried."

Heh...

Especially with "Dr." Andy Dick demonstrating that you could place a glass of wine on the right one, and jump up and down on the left, and you wouldn't spill a drop!

--- N.B. --- For those outside the United States, it's a reference to a very silly matress advert demonstrating the stability and supposed comfort of that prouct ---
Pam Anderson wore a quite similar, very see thru top on the Jay Leno show last year, again nobody said a word but she didn't either and she didn't try to cover up at all.

September 6th, 2005, 12:35 pm #8

That reminds me of another true story.

I was privy to a conversation between two men in my works canteen. I can't recall what the conversation was about, but the gist of it was:

1st Man: "That's absolute rubbish; the trouble with you <bleep> Ameicans is ...(blah, blah, blah")

2nd Man: "I'm not <bleep> American, I'm <bleep>ing Canadian. The trouble with you <bleep>ing Europeans is that... (blah,m b;ah.."

1st Man: "I'm not <bleep> ing European; I'm <bleep>ing English".

funny story.

Scott
Scott

September 9th, 2005, 7:10 pm #9

USEFUL APPLICATION

Seems odd that there would be voices here complaining about Ms Anderson appearing braless in a see through top. After all, couldn't a man do the same thing and no one would care? I thought that was the whole point of this board. If she appeared dressed that way everywhere she went eventually the press (and all of the malcontents) would just stop talking about it--after all, what could they do about it.

As someone who still likes to look at breasts, I thank the original poster for pointing out her attire so I could find the photos on line. I will make sure to catch the rerun on Comedy Central.

Nat

September 9th, 2005, 8:23 pm #10

Well I wasn't complaining, however, I don't think there are many situations where a guy appearing on TV in a see-thru shirt would not appear strange.