Other Sports ????

Other Sports ????

Anudist
Anudist

May 31st, 2003, 2:28 pm #1

I already mentioned Gymnastics as a sport that should be performed in the nude. Swimming also has come up (no it didn't take a dive! (bad pun) but Speaking of Diving, that's another.

Figure Skating???

Hmmm, any others????

Nat

May 31st, 2003, 6:18 pm #2

Tennis and volleyball are very common at nudist(naturists) resorts and I don't think there is any sport that has not been done in the nude- including softball and touch-football.

Well, maybe one- fencing! ;)

Mike
Mike

May 31st, 2003, 8:30 pm #3

I already mentioned Gymnastics as a sport that should be performed in the nude. Swimming also has come up (no it didn't take a dive! (bad pun) but Speaking of Diving, that's another.

Figure Skating???

Hmmm, any others????

Yeah exactly, I think gymnastics should defnitely be done nude. I mean what is the point of those dumb thin little pink outfits they wear anyways? They probably just make the women get extra hot anyways and besides you can already see their breasts AND their NIPPLES, so they really serve no purpose and it would be alot better to just do it nude. If people did sports nude, it should be okay because thats something that people can control weither they see it or not, if people dont wanna see it, they dont gotta buy a ticket, simple as that.

Mike
Mike

May 31st, 2003, 8:32 pm #4

Tennis and volleyball are very common at nudist(naturists) resorts and I don't think there is any sport that has not been done in the nude- including softball and touch-football.

Well, maybe one- fencing! ;)
I think sports are great things to do nude. I mean it is appropriate seeing that most sports are played where it is hot or where people get really hot. Also sports are played best with the least amount of material on the player restricting his movement. Finally, nobody can complain if they see the players nude or be surprised by it, because it would be listed before the people buy the tickets and if they dont want to see anybody nude or have their kids see them nude, they simply dont have to buy the tickets and tv stations can just blur out whatever they dont like on the players, ive seen them do it sometimes on live tv.

Q
Q

May 31st, 2003, 8:43 pm #5

Figure Skating???

Hmmm, any others????

Well pairs figure skating might get a little erotic in the nude. And as for gymnastics, the balance beam wouldnt be a good one to do nude. When they do that straddle the beam thing, it could make the beam slippery. Also , the beam would need to be washed off after every person for sanitary purposes.

John T
John T

May 31st, 2003, 10:09 pm #6

Figure Skating???

Hmmm, any others????

I have always thought that ballet performed nude would be more interesting.

Mike
Mike

May 31st, 2003, 10:37 pm #7

Well pairs figure skating might get a little erotic in the nude. And as for gymnastics, the balance beam wouldnt be a good one to do nude. When they do that straddle the beam thing, it could make the beam slippery. Also , the beam would need to be washed off after every person for sanitary purposes.
yeah but those outfits they wear are so thin it wouldnt really matter weither they wore them or were nude. Also the thing with the erotic skaters, I dont think this would happen because most of the people are professionals or at least have some dignity and I dont think they'd do anything too erotic in front of everyone and who cares if they did anyways. I just think if the person doing the sport is comfortable nude and can do it safe then by all means they should.

Marv
Marv

June 1st, 2003, 5:28 am #8

I think sports are great things to do nude. I mean it is appropriate seeing that most sports are played where it is hot or where people get really hot. Also sports are played best with the least amount of material on the player restricting his movement. Finally, nobody can complain if they see the players nude or be surprised by it, because it would be listed before the people buy the tickets and if they dont want to see anybody nude or have their kids see them nude, they simply dont have to buy the tickets and tv stations can just blur out whatever they dont like on the players, ive seen them do it sometimes on live tv.
They could show it on National Geographic. Oh I forgot all the players would have to be black. (I`am not saying any thing against Black People)

Marv
Marv

June 1st, 2003, 5:46 am #9

Yeah exactly, I think gymnastics should defnitely be done nude. I mean what is the point of those dumb thin little pink outfits they wear anyways? They probably just make the women get extra hot anyways and besides you can already see their breasts AND their NIPPLES, so they really serve no purpose and it would be alot better to just do it nude. If people did sports nude, it should be okay because thats something that people can control weither they see it or not, if people dont wanna see it, they dont gotta buy a ticket, simple as that.
I have been told if you have`nt seen it before, you don`nt know what it is anyway. HA HA

Mike
Mike

June 1st, 2003, 5:52 am #10

They could show it on National Geographic. Oh I forgot all the players would have to be black. (I`am not saying any thing against Black People)
That is what is totally absurd about nudity. We allow it to be shown in national geographic, which that right there could be a racial issue because they only show nude blacks, but what im trying to say is that, somehow it is ok to show nude people in national geographic, which every damn kid that lives in this country has probably had at least one of them in their hands in their whole life and its okay there, but yet you try to put it in a white magazine or on tv and you got some big issue, mostly having to do with kids seeing it. I think that is absurd because they see nudes in NG and it doesnt affect them one damn bit and I dont see why it would affect them anywhere else, oh yeah maybe because in all the other magazines the stupid fashion industry is trying to use sex as a selling item, but it is still a double standard because if nudity is ok in NG then it should be ok in everything else, I mean cmon you either gotta cut the crap and put nudity everywhere or not at all, no games or anything because im sure most people are tired of that.