NOW! NOW, I have heard/seen everything

NOW! NOW, I have heard/seen everything

anudist
anudist

September 12th, 2004, 9:54 pm #1

this morning in the newspaper, I saw it ...

Can you believe this??? Someone has "invented" a zipper bra for use with sleeveless tops and some halters???

I believe that both of these types of tops look much better without the bra so why do we need such a "device"???

Nat

September 12th, 2004, 10:15 pm #2

Anything to make a buck. There's no money in brafreedom.

Stores don't make money NOT selling things.

Mike
Mike

September 13th, 2004, 12:43 am #3

I would rather go bankrupt than ruin a woman's self image, of course I wouldnt work somewhere where id make money off of doing that. These stores oughta sell what women actually want and not just what the store wants em to wear. itd be better for a store to actually care about a woman's self image and not make as much money rather than be greedy and make a shitload of money and ruin a woman's self image.

September 14th, 2004, 2:32 pm #4

this morning in the newspaper, I saw it ...

Can you believe this??? Someone has "invented" a zipper bra for use with sleeveless tops and some halters???

I believe that both of these types of tops look much better without the bra so why do we need such a "device"???
Ok my turn to be dumb - what has been invented we do not have already? And what exactly is a zipper bra - the only type I am aware of are usually leather:

http://store1.yimg.com/I/lingeriesite_1806_2643039

EuropeMan
EuropeMan

September 14th, 2004, 4:32 pm #5

Perhaps another trompe-l'oeil, but on my screen it's not in the bra that I see a zipper...

David
David

September 14th, 2004, 11:27 pm #6

Its in the cups