NOTE TO ALL ABOUT POSTS:

NOTE TO ALL ABOUT POSTS:

Nat

April 20th, 2004, 5:57 pm #1

I understand some of you are having trouble reading certain posts. I don't know why because I have not made any changes to the forum. NW54 has an option where I can limit the forum to registered members only but I do NOT have it set for this option so I don't know why some posts- apparently people who are not logged in- will say "No such message".

I know NW54 has been making some software changes lately and I hope this is just a temporary glitch and things will get back to normal soon. In the mean time- if you want to post be sure you are logged in so people can see your post.

PS- if you are not registered- registration is free, easy, anonymous (you don't have to give your real name) and convenient since it puts your screenname in automatically when you post.

Eiffel
Eiffel

April 20th, 2004, 6:06 pm #2

Even when I logged in, I still wasn't able to voew all the posts, so it may be a bigger problem than just logging in.

Nat

April 20th, 2004, 6:08 pm #3

I understand some of you are having trouble reading certain posts. I don't know why because I have not made any changes to the forum. NW54 has an option where I can limit the forum to registered members only but I do NOT have it set for this option so I don't know why some posts- apparently people who are not logged in- will say "No such message".

I know NW54 has been making some software changes lately and I hope this is just a temporary glitch and things will get back to normal soon. In the mean time- if you want to post be sure you are logged in so people can see your post.

PS- if you are not registered- registration is free, easy, anonymous (you don't have to give your real name) and convenient since it puts your screenname in automatically when you post.
Apparently the "send responses to my email address" option seems to have been defaulted on- so if you don't want this- be patient and hopefully the NW54 guys will get this straighten out soon too.

Nat

April 20th, 2004, 6:11 pm #4

Even when I logged in, I still wasn't able to voew all the posts, so it may be a bigger problem than just logging in.
It seems to depend on rather the POSTER was logged in- not you. So if it is a 'non-logged in' post you will have to wait until NW54 fixes this.

Eric
Eric

April 20th, 2004, 9:43 pm #5

The problem seems to have cleared up now. I can read all the posts again.