New Years Resolutions

New Years Resolutions

Anudist
Anudist

December 29th, 2003, 5:36 pm #1

Now, experts say that one way to fulfill your resolutions is to publish them in some form or another.

Yet another way to fulfill the resolutions is to join support group.

Where here you can meet both of those "requirements". You can "publish" and you'll find support as well.

Lets Hear it for New Years Resolutions!

Kath
Kath

December 31st, 2003, 7:55 pm #2

I quit smoking last week, so I"m early on that one. Also, I am thinking of going completely brafree. My partner supports and encourages this, but I'll decide at midnight if I follow through with that just yet.

Anudist
Anudist

December 31st, 2003, 8:52 pm #3

Now, experts say that one way to fulfill your resolutions is to publish them in some form or another.

Yet another way to fulfill the resolutions is to join support group.

Where here you can meet both of those "requirements". You can "publish" and you'll find support as well.

Lets Hear it for New Years Resolutions!
Opps, somehow my own resolutions got erased!

1. Be more supportive

Be more supportive of others views et cetera.

2. Be more informative

Provide some new information to the un-informed.

3. Be less confrontational

Tolerate those with views dissimilar to my own views.

4. Tell more people about this forum and its message.

5. Listen before forming my own opinion. (Read between the lines)

Well, thats a good start. I know that if I can achieve this "resolutions" that I will be better than am I today.

Nat

January 1st, 2004, 12:07 am #4

I don't know how that happen. I haven't erase a post in ages since we got rid of certain trouble makers.

My New Years resolution is to resist saying something silly like- "Have a Happy Boob Year!"

michaela
michaela

January 1st, 2004, 1:25 am #5

I want to bring my power walking/running/anti junk food campaign to a whole new level of accomplishment, so that when spring gets here again, late February for TX, and I wear something skimpy, or less, I'll get called a "chick" too. I'll be 44 in nine days. And though I'm this age, I am totally, 100%, always brafree! And I don't worry about whether anyone likes my brafree breasts or not, because I do.
Happy New Year to Y'ALL!!!

Anudist
Anudist

January 1st, 2004, 3:54 am #6

I don't know how that happen. I haven't erase a post in ages since we got rid of certain trouble makers.

My New Years resolution is to resist saying something silly like- "Have a Happy Boob Year!"
You didn't erase them, I was editing them and then my system crashed and I lost them without saving them.

I didnt' think that the file was too important so I didn't make a backup! :geesh:

No, Nat, not your fault!

Sorry didn't mean to imply otherwise.

Anudist
Anudist

January 1st, 2004, 3:55 am #7

I want to bring my power walking/running/anti junk food campaign to a whole new level of accomplishment, so that when spring gets here again, late February for TX, and I wear something skimpy, or less, I'll get called a "chick" too. I'll be 44 in nine days. And though I'm this age, I am totally, 100%, always brafree! And I don't worry about whether anyone likes my brafree breasts or not, because I do.
Happy New Year to Y'ALL!!!
Now we just have to work on your feeling comfortable being topfree as well.

Way to go M!

Happy New Years!

JB
JB

January 1st, 2004, 4:16 am #8

I quit smoking last week, so I"m early on that one. Also, I am thinking of going completely brafree. My partner supports and encourages this, but I'll decide at midnight if I follow through with that just yet.
Congratulations on quitting smoking. It's a good way to begin not only the new year, but the rest of your life.

Nat

January 1st, 2004, 6:02 am #9

You didn't erase them, I was editing them and then my system crashed and I lost them without saving them.

I didnt' think that the file was too important so I didn't make a backup! :geesh:

No, Nat, not your fault!

Sorry didn't mean to imply otherwise.
Well remember anything written for BFF is VERY IMPORTANT- make at least 5 copies!