New followers

New followers

January 26th, 2003, 8:55 am #1

Hello all-we just found this sight and are really enjoying the reading. Sue has recently joined the ranks of the topfree status and is really enjoying it! We are both 43 and have been married for 22 years.She has always been rather busty(34D,natural too) but was on the conservative side.
In the recent past she has gone braless and told me how good it felt, so I encouraged her to do it more. Then in the last few months I have come home to find her going topless all day. She has really gotten in to it! Like others who have posted she has even worn a loose top when friends have come over. Last weekend she wore a loose tank top when our neighbor was over helping me work on our truck.
She was popping out of the top and the sides, when I suggested, at her encouragment, that she just remove the top all together. That took her all of about 2 seconds to do. Our neighbor was very impressed!, complimenting her on the size and shape of her tits.
She is now working on getting rid of her tan lines, and has the neighbor over quite a few times to show them off some more. We recently went out of town and she rode all the way home topless in the car!
Any suggestions from other readers on fun and exciting places to continue this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again-Rob and Sue

paula
paula

January 27th, 2003, 4:02 pm #2

Welcome Rob and Sue,

It sounds like Sue made quite a " big impression " on the neighborhood ... keep up the good work Sue !

Like you and her have found out the best times some times can be the very simple things like " hanging out with friends " topfree at home, having a topfree party for the neighbors or even riding home topfree ... !!

Since Sue has broken the " ice with her tits " has she considered inviting the neighbor back over with his wife or girlfriend to join her being topfree while the guys work on the truck ... ??

Do Sue have a favorite " bottom to wear while being topfree " ... I like short shorts or a nice pair of hip hugger blue jeans depending upon the weather !!

Please warm Sue to protect her " nipples well " it they havent't seem much direct sunshine lately they tend to burn rather quickly and can be quite PAINFUL !

If you guys are into some clothes change for her try out a afvorite site of mine for wild and crazy outfits,
http://wickedtemptations.com

Sue encourage some others to join you and get a topfree group going for fun and relaxation, rememeber I think when it come to " bare barests " the more the merrier ...

Paula

January 27th, 2003, 8:57 pm #3

Thanks for the advice-Sues been really careful about getting too much sun too fast on her nipples. She is rather busty, and her areolas and nipples are darker than most, and larger than most-so she has taken those precautions and keeps sunscreen on them
She has also invited the neighbors girlfreind to also have a freetop day at the house whenever she/they would like. He has been over quite a few times already-ha ha
Her favorite bottom to wear is usually loose shorts-or a sweats material skirt. She has also taken to wearing a loose tank top when she goes to the store
We are finding all kinds of things she likes to do now with out her bra-or even topless when in the right places, and I'menoying sheing her so much more relaxed!-More to follow, bye for now-Rob

January 27th, 2003, 9:22 pm #4

Hello all-we just found this sight and are really enjoying the reading. Sue has recently joined the ranks of the topfree status and is really enjoying it! We are both 43 and have been married for 22 years.She has always been rather busty(34D,natural too) but was on the conservative side.
In the recent past she has gone braless and told me how good it felt, so I encouraged her to do it more. Then in the last few months I have come home to find her going topless all day. She has really gotten in to it! Like others who have posted she has even worn a loose top when friends have come over. Last weekend she wore a loose tank top when our neighbor was over helping me work on our truck.
She was popping out of the top and the sides, when I suggested, at her encouragment, that she just remove the top all together. That took her all of about 2 seconds to do. Our neighbor was very impressed!, complimenting her on the size and shape of her tits.
She is now working on getting rid of her tan lines, and has the neighbor over quite a few times to show them off some more. We recently went out of town and she rode all the way home topless in the car!
Any suggestions from other readers on fun and exciting places to continue this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again-Rob and Sue
I'm not going to pass judgement on you so quickly, but I have to say I'm a bit (ok, quite a lot) concerned with the direction your "efforts" (in lack of a better word) are taking.

"She was popping out of the top and the sides, when I suggested, at her encouragment, that she just remove the top all together. That took her all of about 2 seconds to do. Our neighbor was very impressed!, complimenting her on the size and shape of her tits."

It's mostly the words you use that suggest this, but it seems you are seeing this as a way to show off her breasts. You say your neighbor was "impressed"; if I were you I'd not be fine with this, but tell the neighbor that there is nothing sexual about this. You also say that she "has the neighbor over quite a few times to show them off some more", which makes it perfectly clear that you see it as exhibitionism. I'm saying that (IMO, at least) the important thing is to desexualise the sight of breasts, and you don't seem to be looking in that direction, but quite the opposite.

Just some friendly words,
Markos

January 28th, 2003, 1:13 am #5

markos,
Thanks for the advice, and I will certainly look at it through a different view. What I was actually trying to get across was how free she felt and how happy I was for her.
We, in no way, are trying to turn this in to a sexual experience. We are both comfortabl with out neighbor, and he is over quite often even before her new found freedom.
I was just using those words as an expresion of joy- for both of us. I hope this clears things up---Rob

Paula
Paula

January 29th, 2003, 1:07 am #6

Thanks for the advice-Sues been really careful about getting too much sun too fast on her nipples. She is rather busty, and her areolas and nipples are darker than most, and larger than most-so she has taken those precautions and keeps sunscreen on them
She has also invited the neighbors girlfreind to also have a freetop day at the house whenever she/they would like. He has been over quite a few times already-ha ha
Her favorite bottom to wear is usually loose shorts-or a sweats material skirt. She has also taken to wearing a loose tank top when she goes to the store
We are finding all kinds of things she likes to do now with out her bra-or even topless when in the right places, and I'menoying sheing her so much more relaxed!-More to follow, bye for now-Rob
Rob,

I undersatnd what you are trying to say, its FUN and not weird but you guys are finally doing something different and exciting ... ??

How old is the neighbor's girlfriend ? younger or older than your wife ? Is She having a good time as well ??

Once you get at least two topfree bare breasted women together its a party and MUCH easier to invite more and more people ... just a thought but you might try a video of your next topfree party get together and you and sue could show it to " other topfree people possibilities " as a way to invite them to the FUN new lifetsyle that you have discovered ...

It is a problem to get across the idea of being a bare breasted female in public or at home around friends without SOME people thinking that you are " swingers " or people that are just into exhibitiitism

If the lady is HAPPY and feel SAFE with doing it and is supported by her " significant other " being boyfriend or even girlfriend its GOOD and Normal & Ok !

Is Sue still spending less and less time at home dressed ... ?? Does she do any outside stuff like gardening or sunbathing outside or mowing the lawn ?

BTW, do you have any kids ? or do the neighbors, I am trying to see how other people's kids generally react to seeing adult female bare breasts, unless they themselves have been breastfed as a baby .... ??

Keep up the GOOD Topfree Breast lifestyle Sue and SPREAD the word to " others " ...

Maybe you could plan a TOPFREE Valentine Days Party .... ???

Bare breastedly yours,

Paula

Sid
Sid

January 30th, 2003, 5:40 am #7

I wish all women were like that. My wife is very busty (38DD) and she wears skin tight tops, but never goes without a bra outside of the house.

I can't think of anything more femine or "womally" that a braless woman. Especially a loose fitting tank top.

How many women go out in public braless with loose fitting tops? Is the attention good, bad, or what?

Please have the wife write about her experiences. Maybe others will follow. Besides I'd love to from her on this.

Why don't more women do it? Let's make it acceptable.

lola
lola

January 30th, 2003, 9:32 am #8

wonder what climate you live in ? must be some exotic place considering the winter climate in my area. if it's hot in your area why not try to wash the windows of your car with your wifes breasts ? invite your neighbor to sit in your car and let your wife clean your windows with her breasts. or let him sit in his car and let your wife clean his windows. or - even more excited - ask your neighbors wife to clean the windows of your car.

Whitney
Whitney

January 30th, 2003, 12:46 pm #9

I'm not going to pass judgement on you so quickly, but I have to say I'm a bit (ok, quite a lot) concerned with the direction your "efforts" (in lack of a better word) are taking.

"She was popping out of the top and the sides, when I suggested, at her encouragment, that she just remove the top all together. That took her all of about 2 seconds to do. Our neighbor was very impressed!, complimenting her on the size and shape of her tits."

It's mostly the words you use that suggest this, but it seems you are seeing this as a way to show off her breasts. You say your neighbor was "impressed"; if I were you I'd not be fine with this, but tell the neighbor that there is nothing sexual about this. You also say that she "has the neighbor over quite a few times to show them off some more", which makes it perfectly clear that you see it as exhibitionism. I'm saying that (IMO, at least) the important thing is to desexualise the sight of breasts, and you don't seem to be looking in that direction, but quite the opposite.

Just some friendly words,
Markos
I totally agree with you! Who cares what other people think about the appearance of her breasts? Does that really matter? You aught to scroll down to post #6 and read that discussion.

Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

January 31st, 2003, 8:25 am #10

wonder what climate you live in ? must be some exotic place considering the winter climate in my area. if it's hot in your area why not try to wash the windows of your car with your wifes breasts ? invite your neighbor to sit in your car and let your wife clean your windows with her breasts. or let him sit in his car and let your wife clean his windows. or - even more excited - ask your neighbors wife to clean the windows of your car.
Someone asked why more women don't go braless. As I said in another post, I firmly believe it the fear of being looked on by many others (non BFFers) as an exhibitionist. That is probably a tough fear to over come.

Part of that fear is fueled by Lola's post. It has a high sexual flavor. I don't see someone desiring to go braless, to wear a see through shirt, or even going topless being made more comfortable by such antics.

I'm all for women having the freedom to wear a bra, go braless, wear shirts showing various shades of toplessness, or be totaly topless simply because it is what makes them comfortble in their current situation.

IMHO being asked to perform stiffles her freedom unless Lola's suggestions are part of a party where everyone knows in advance exactly what will take place. Then if one decides to join the party and partake of the activities, go full blast and have a super time.