Need information

Need information

Living It
Living It

May 31st, 2004, 9:53 pm #1

Are there other forums or message boards that is dedicated to brafreedom? Please let me know. I have recently become brafree and I need more information.

niemand
niemand

June 1st, 2004, 2:14 am #2

Congrats on your decision.
If you ask, you will find a gold mine of info here. Normally the political climate is not as intense. I believe it to be wonderful.
Please feel free to ask what you want to know.

michaela
michaela

June 1st, 2004, 2:40 am #3

Are there other forums or message boards that is dedicated to brafreedom? Please let me know. I have recently become brafree and I need more information.
You might also like the info at this site...
http://www.007b.com

Living It
Living It

June 1st, 2004, 9:47 pm #4

Congrats on your decision.
If you ask, you will find a gold mine of info here. Normally the political climate is not as intense. I believe it to be wonderful.
Please feel free to ask what you want to know.
I don't know what I need to know. That might sound silly. This freedom sounds very formal and that there is some protocol that women have to do in order to do it right. Are there guidelines that a woman need to follow?

I understand the need to be brafree and have always wanted to do so. I made this decision because of health challenges in my family and the fact that my breast are quite large and they hurt and so does my shoulders. Being in this forum has enlightened me that even though I have large breast I can be brafree and accepted.

I now think for my breast more as food sources even though I don't have any children. I do enjoy sexual pleasure through my breasts but my breasts are no longer objects for my husband or protrusions that needs to be presented just right so that my clothes look right.

Is there a wrong and right way to be brafree? Are there do's and don'ts? I sorry if this sounds silly! What do I need to know about being brafree?

michaela
michaela

June 2nd, 2004, 12:47 am #5

All you need to know, and the most important thing is this...
Your comfort! That is it. If you feel comfortable with yourself, how your look in the mirror, then you are home free. Getting your mind to let you be is the tricky part. We gals are so self conscious about how we present ourselves that it is kinda hard to break our own old rules.

What helped me the most is that I stopped looking for peoples reactions to me. I try very hard not to notice whether they are looking at me with approval, or disapproval. My husband notices whether I am being noticed, and sometimes he tells me how I got noticed at a place we were at, but he only gives me positive reports. I don't know if there are ever any negitive looks, or he just knows it wouldn't do me any good to tell me anything negitive.

Bottom line is that if you feel comfortable with what you are wearing, you go for it. You are the only one who knows your comfort level. There are no rules other then that. I'm sure you have read all our info on what to wear at work or church to make sure certain parts don't show too much. My feeling on that is that even there, who cares if a nipple shows a little. Sheesh, we all have them, right?

Here's the rule...brafree breasts rule!!!

michaela
michaela

June 2nd, 2004, 1:04 am #6

I also happen to think that it is totally okay for both you and your husband to think your breasts look sexy! Lets face it, breasts are sexy. But we want to have control over when and where we show or don't show our own breats. We don't want the courts, the police, the workplace, or the media telling us when and where we can show our breasts. They belong to us! If they are sexy, that is great!

niemand
niemand

June 2nd, 2004, 1:19 am #7

I don't know what I need to know. That might sound silly. This freedom sounds very formal and that there is some protocol that women have to do in order to do it right. Are there guidelines that a woman need to follow?

I understand the need to be brafree and have always wanted to do so. I made this decision because of health challenges in my family and the fact that my breast are quite large and they hurt and so does my shoulders. Being in this forum has enlightened me that even though I have large breast I can be brafree and accepted.

I now think for my breast more as food sources even though I don't have any children. I do enjoy sexual pleasure through my breasts but my breasts are no longer objects for my husband or protrusions that needs to be presented just right so that my clothes look right.

Is there a wrong and right way to be brafree? Are there do's and don'ts? I sorry if this sounds silly! What do I need to know about being brafree?
Protocol? Formal?
I think the only lines that need to be followed are the ones you yourself draw for your reasons only.
Every woman has her own expression of bralessness. Where and when she feels she wants to be.
If you are braless and you look at yourself in the mirror using your eyes to evaluate the way you look (no one elses are valid) and you like what you see and it feels right, it is right. You have set your own protocol so to speak. The nice thing is, the more you are bra free the more you will choose to amend that protocol!

You go!!

Living It
Living It

June 2nd, 2004, 1:13 pm #8

All you need to know, and the most important thing is this...
Your comfort! That is it. If you feel comfortable with yourself, how your look in the mirror, then you are home free. Getting your mind to let you be is the tricky part. We gals are so self conscious about how we present ourselves that it is kinda hard to break our own old rules.

What helped me the most is that I stopped looking for peoples reactions to me. I try very hard not to notice whether they are looking at me with approval, or disapproval. My husband notices whether I am being noticed, and sometimes he tells me how I got noticed at a place we were at, but he only gives me positive reports. I don't know if there are ever any negitive looks, or he just knows it wouldn't do me any good to tell me anything negitive.

Bottom line is that if you feel comfortable with what you are wearing, you go for it. You are the only one who knows your comfort level. There are no rules other then that. I'm sure you have read all our info on what to wear at work or church to make sure certain parts don't show too much. My feeling on that is that even there, who cares if a nipple shows a little. Sheesh, we all have them, right?

Here's the rule...brafree breasts rule!!!
Thanks
I will remember that brafree Rules!

Living It
Living It

June 2nd, 2004, 1:18 pm #9

Protocol? Formal?
I think the only lines that need to be followed are the ones you yourself draw for your reasons only.
Every woman has her own expression of bralessness. Where and when she feels she wants to be.
If you are braless and you look at yourself in the mirror using your eyes to evaluate the way you look (no one elses are valid) and you like what you see and it feels right, it is right. You have set your own protocol so to speak. The nice thing is, the more you are bra free the more you will choose to amend that protocol!

You go!!
Thanks!
I do feel comfortable now more than ever. I just thought that there was something that I had to do more than not wear a bra.

I am glad I found this forum.

michaela
michaela

June 2nd, 2004, 3:15 pm #10

Living it! That is the only other thing to do. Live! Enjoy your life. Don't let society put you in a box. Be joyful. Be positive. If you are at peace, a thousand others around you will also be. Stay here with us and tell us about your experiences as they arise, and how you do with being bra free everyday. We are genuinly interested in how you do.