My Status

My Status

shadow
shadow

October 8th, 2006, 5:37 pm #1

I am currently in the process of divorcing my husband. I will continue to participate as much as I can on this board. I will be careful what I say here so as to protect myself from any civil harm he may attempt to bring to me. Anything he may contribute to this forum does not reflect my view. We are completely separated and in no way share views or opinions.

Nat

October 8th, 2006, 6:19 pm #2

Shadow, I don't know of anything you have ever posted that could cause a problem, but if there's anything you'd like changed or removed let me know.

tgobg
tgobg

October 9th, 2006, 1:58 am #3

I am currently in the process of divorcing my husband. I will continue to participate as much as I can on this board. I will be careful what I say here so as to protect myself from any civil harm he may attempt to bring to me. Anything he may contribute to this forum does not reflect my view. We are completely separated and in no way share views or opinions.
I thought you and Peter were like the best of married couples. you always seemed so happy atleast when posting.
of course i may be mixing up my couples. Either way hope all works out for the best

shadow
shadow

October 9th, 2006, 2:04 am #4

Shadow, I don't know of anything you have ever posted that could cause a problem, but if there's anything you'd like changed or removed let me know.
I don't think there is either. And I think everything that is here can ride without causing me any worry. I just wanted to let you and everyone here who sort of knows me know of what is going on with me. It is partially the reason I am so quiet these days. I am just trying to be careful, and protective.

shadow
shadow

October 9th, 2006, 2:07 am #5

I thought you and Peter were like the best of married couples. you always seemed so happy atleast when posting.
of course i may be mixing up my couples. Either way hope all works out for the best
You and me both! This is what I thought too, and turns out I was wrong. Twenty one years up in smoke. And just so all of you know....I was the one who was wronged, and I am furious! But I don't really want to say anything more publically.

shadow
shadow

October 9th, 2006, 2:10 am #6

Uh...that's publicly...I be a bus dryver agin, an kant spel!

Marv
Marv

October 11th, 2006, 12:59 pm #7

I'm sorry to hear about that, My thoughts will be behind you and the kids as in most devorce cases the lawyers win and the kids lose, Take care and hang in there Marv

shadow
shadow

October 11th, 2006, 2:35 pm #8

Thank you Marv,
I am going to try to do this without the LAWYER part as there is NO money to give away to any one at all.

GA
GA

October 11th, 2006, 3:06 pm #9

I believe you can file online for really cheap.

Sorry about all that, been there, so I feel your pain.

shadow
shadow

October 11th, 2006, 5:58 pm #10

Thank you Gary! I do appreciate the help and concern. I will be looking into those types of alternatives.