My Pic

My Pic

Bob
Bob

April 29th, 2006, 2:44 pm #1

For Nat, and anyone else who has been wondering what I look like -- the wait is over. The temptation, when you get a bit older, is to fudge (euphemism for "lie" lol) by posting an older picture. I used to do that. But, I finally decided that, in the interests of self-acceptance (and being bugged by my office spouse), I would take a new pic and admit to being a bit of a geezer. So, here are two pics . . the first from several years ago, and the other was taken about 3 weeks ago. Yes, children, time is cruel!

SHADOW
SHADOW

April 29th, 2006, 3:45 pm #2

Actually, Bob, time doesn't look like it has effected you to terribly much. The only thing I can see from the two pictures is that you are a different color. But that may be due to the fact that you look like you might have been in a portrait studio for the first shot and an office for the second. Florescent lighting is gastly on the complection. And maybe you really do need to get that bike out into the sun. The benefits of vitimin D are extrodinary!

Thank you for your pictures! It really is nice to be able to put a face to the name, Bob!

Before you nag me, I am working on one of my own too. But I have a couple of sick kiddoes this weekend so our usual fun is a bit dislocated. Soon and very soon!

SHADOW
SHADOW

April 29th, 2006, 3:49 pm #3

This will hold you...

peter
peter

April 29th, 2006, 4:01 pm #4

For Nat, and anyone else who has been wondering what I look like -- the wait is over. The temptation, when you get a bit older, is to fudge (euphemism for "lie" lol) by posting an older picture. I used to do that. But, I finally decided that, in the interests of self-acceptance (and being bugged by my office spouse), I would take a new pic and admit to being a bit of a geezer. So, here are two pics . . the first from several years ago, and the other was taken about 3 weeks ago. Yes, children, time is cruel!

there you go!!! Was that so hard? One distinct difference in the two pics I see is that you have a wonderful smile in the first and in the second you forgot to put it on! I know you have it still....right? Time has been better than you think, don't hide!

Bob
Bob

April 29th, 2006, 4:32 pm #5

This will hold you...
. . so THAT'S you? You're some kinda superhero . . . who flies her bike to the rescue!! Cool!!

Bob
Bob

April 29th, 2006, 4:35 pm #6

there you go!!! Was that so hard? One distinct difference in the two pics I see is that you have a wonderful smile in the first and in the second you forgot to put it on! I know you have it still....right? Time has been better than you think, don't hide!
for the kind words. No, life hasn't been too bad. bte, we did take pics with me smiling, but they all looked forced/phony . . . actually, they were, as I've never liked having my pics taken. I thought a smile would be more friendly, but I didn't want to come off as a pol or some used car salesman either!

Hope your kids get well soon.

Nat

April 29th, 2006, 4:35 pm #7

Nice pictures Bob. You are about as I pictured you, except with more hair. Guess I was thinking about a friend I have name Bob who is pretty bald.

But you know for our weight-loss project we are going to have to see more skin so we need a photo of you in your speedos.

Remember, beach season is coming fast so we are going to have to get to work on this!

Nat

April 29th, 2006, 4:40 pm #8

. . so THAT'S you? You're some kinda superhero . . . who flies her bike to the rescue!! Cool!!
Yep, that's Shadow. Pretty something ain't she?
Too bad you weren't here a couple years ago when we had several of Shadow's photos as our mascot.

Bob
Bob

April 29th, 2006, 5:24 pm #9

Nice pictures Bob. You are about as I pictured you, except with more hair. Guess I was thinking about a friend I have name Bob who is pretty bald.

But you know for our weight-loss project we are going to have to see more skin so we need a photo of you in your speedos.

Remember, beach season is coming fast so we are going to have to get to work on this!
Don't get goofy on me! lolol Me . . I Speedos . . yeah, like that is gonna happen! I had some other pics from the same session, but I thought I looked fat in those . . and I was fully dressed. Until about 5 years ago, I was under 220 . . and just now getting back to 230. I will have to be down close to 200 (if not lower) before I will be showing much skin. Even then . . .

SHADOW
SHADOW

April 29th, 2006, 5:44 pm #10

How tall are you?