My Free Life

My Free Life

michaela
michaela

November 10th, 2004, 2:28 am #1

For the past week or so I have been spreading myself too thin by working two jobs, riding my bike, and being mom and wife.

The one job y'all know about, school bus. The other job has been working with Peter as a sub-contractor framing a building. Which I love doing by the way.

The problem for me has been that I have to stop and leave Peter high and dry while I go drive in the afternoon, and we don't get anything done when that happens.

I weighed the pros and cons of the two jobs and decided that the bus driving job had to go. The money isn't there and the kids are starting to get on my nerves.

Here is my favorite part of the construction job. It is better than the money, and better than being my own boss, more or less...it is that I can wear whatever I want!

I stripped down to my t-back undershirt today when the temperature rose into the eighties today. One of the bosses showed up and didn't seem to mind at all. He even seemed more chipper than usual.

I do not have to worry about being all bundled up when it is hot. I don't have to worry that I am breaking some sort of dress code. What a relief!

Hope that isn't boring or too personal for some of y'all. It is just my latest experience in breast freedom at the jobsite. It is my experience. My freedom.

Nat

November 10th, 2004, 2:50 am #2

Michaela the construction worker! Cool! I've been wondering were you've been.

I think it's great that you now have more clothes freedom.

And kids being what they are today, I can understand why you would ditch that job!

Rusty
Rusty

November 10th, 2004, 4:06 am #3

For the past week or so I have been spreading myself too thin by working two jobs, riding my bike, and being mom and wife.

The one job y'all know about, school bus. The other job has been working with Peter as a sub-contractor framing a building. Which I love doing by the way.

The problem for me has been that I have to stop and leave Peter high and dry while I go drive in the afternoon, and we don't get anything done when that happens.

I weighed the pros and cons of the two jobs and decided that the bus driving job had to go. The money isn't there and the kids are starting to get on my nerves.

Here is my favorite part of the construction job. It is better than the money, and better than being my own boss, more or less...it is that I can wear whatever I want!

I stripped down to my t-back undershirt today when the temperature rose into the eighties today. One of the bosses showed up and didn't seem to mind at all. He even seemed more chipper than usual.

I do not have to worry about being all bundled up when it is hot. I don't have to worry that I am breaking some sort of dress code. What a relief!

Hope that isn't boring or too personal for some of y'all. It is just my latest experience in breast freedom at the jobsite. It is my experience. My freedom.
Congratulations. I'm sure this will reduce you sress level.

Pat
Pat

November 10th, 2004, 6:08 am #4

Great to hear about your newfound freedom. How fitting that someone who cares about breast freedom so much gets to be in a job where she doesn't have to be concerned about dress codes. Perhaps you may find yourself framing the new house of a nudist someday and have the ultimate freedom, framing a house topfree. Best wishes!

michaela
michaela

November 10th, 2004, 12:50 pm #5

Michaela the construction worker! Cool! I've been wondering were you've been.

I think it's great that you now have more clothes freedom.

And kids being what they are today, I can understand why you would ditch that job!
Until this morning I have been leaving home in the dark and not getting back until after dark. But this is the first morning I don't have to drive the bus. What a relief! I am happy with my decision. Thanks to all of you for the good wishes. I do appreciate it. Gotta go!

Cindiee
Cindiee

November 10th, 2004, 2:41 pm #6

Michaela,

I envy you in a way. I am stuck here playing the corporate wife (money is good) and try the best I can to promote bra freedom.
It would be nice for a change, to leave all that behind and actually do something completely different, not sure if I would be good at it.

Good luck and have fun.

Cindiee

JB
JB

November 11th, 2004, 1:02 am #7

What? No more buses?

Hey Michaela I bet you were pleased to hear that Ashcroft resigned. There have been rumors he would be asked to resign (by his boss), so it wasn't that much of a surprise.

michaela
michaela

November 11th, 2004, 1:21 am #8

Michaela,

I envy you in a way. I am stuck here playing the corporate wife (money is good) and try the best I can to promote bra freedom.
It would be nice for a change, to leave all that behind and actually do something completely different, not sure if I would be good at it.

Good luck and have fun.

Cindiee
....Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Why did I quote that? Because, Cindiee, if you see something you want to try doing, I say go for it. I didn't know anything about construction until Peter and I built our house. Now I feel I know enough to sub-contract and work for a big contractor. I do not know very much about construction, but know just enough. Peter has the knowledge, and I have the ability to see problems coming and figure out a solution. I have the imagination.

You all are so sweet, Rusty, JB, Nat, and Cindiee. Thanks for the back up!

JB, I didn't know about Ashcroft. I haven't been home enough to see any news, so missed that one. Did he go?
And yes, no more buses!!! I feel pretty good about it actually!

michaela
michaela

November 11th, 2004, 1:22 am #9

I didn't mean to leave you out Pat!!! Thanks to you too!!!

Nat

November 11th, 2004, 2:41 am #10

What? No more buses?

Hey Michaela I bet you were pleased to hear that Ashcroft resigned. There have been rumors he would be asked to resign (by his boss), so it wasn't that much of a surprise.
I wonder now if they'll uncover the statue?
Guess it depends on what Alberto Gonzales thinks of boobies.