My day........

My day........

June 30th, 2004, 10:54 pm #1

I have decided! After all that was said and done today I am going on with my original plan to show and tell y'all about my brafree day at college.

Here I am getting ready to go into the advisors office, and yes I am wearing two layers of very sheer mesh. The bootom layer is NOT a bra, but a tank top, and the top layer is a peasant style top. It is hard to tell on the film, but everything about my breasts was pretty much visible upon scrutiny. My children were with me, and the place was hopping with summer students, and staff.

I do not wear these types of top to get a thrill, be turned on, or to attract a man. I wear them specifically to promote the idea that breasts are natural beautiful parts of women that need not be hidden, and that bras are not necessary, ever.

As of today, I am officially a college student, and at age 44 no less!!!

June 30th, 2004, 11:31 pm #2

Michaela,

Let me be the first to congratulate you! O, and by the way, you look great, and definitely the part.

Good luck,

Michael

Nat

July 1st, 2004, 3:43 am #3

I have decided! After all that was said and done today I am going on with my original plan to show and tell y'all about my brafree day at college.

Here I am getting ready to go into the advisors office, and yes I am wearing two layers of very sheer mesh. The bootom layer is NOT a bra, but a tank top, and the top layer is a peasant style top. It is hard to tell on the film, but everything about my breasts was pretty much visible upon scrutiny. My children were with me, and the place was hopping with summer students, and staff.

I do not wear these types of top to get a thrill, be turned on, or to attract a man. I wear them specifically to promote the idea that breasts are natural beautiful parts of women that need not be hidden, and that bras are not necessary, ever.

Congratulations Michaela! I think it's great that you are pursuing more education.
You may have told us what your objectives are but I don't recall, so what will you be studying?

July 1st, 2004, 12:14 pm #4

I would just like to underline something Michaela said because I think it captures the whole essence of this group:

Breasts are natural beautiful parts of women that need not be hidden

I think the message that women are taking back control of their bodies and are proud of them is the message we want to promote.

Michael

Kelli
Kelli

July 1st, 2004, 2:05 pm #5

Congrats Michaela on going back to school. B the way, you look great. Be careful of the "Freshman 15" (lol).

michaela
michaela

July 1st, 2004, 2:07 pm #6

Congratulations Michaela! I think it's great that you are pursuing more education.
You may have told us what your objectives are but I don't recall, so what will you be studying?
Thanks for the good wishes about school everyone! It will help me to be brave. I am studying English, Literature, and Writing. With the idea that if I study these I will be a better writer. I actually will also have a class in Personal Computing this first semester.

michaela
michaela

July 1st, 2004, 2:10 pm #7

Congrats Michaela on going back to school. B the way, you look great. Be careful of the "Freshman 15" (lol).
Yes, thanks I have heard about that!!! I'll watch out for it. (I did notice a few squashy looking young people there)

Michaela
Michaela

July 1st, 2004, 2:16 pm #8

I would just like to underline something Michaela said because I think it captures the whole essence of this group:

Breasts are natural beautiful parts of women that need not be hidden

I think the message that women are taking back control of their bodies and are proud of them is the message we want to promote.

Michael
This is the one truth that I hope will always come from me when I am out and about with the people in this college setting. For most there, I am old enough to be their mother, but I hope I look like someone healthy and happy with my body and spirit. I want to promote the idea that women can look and feel great at any age, and dress how they like. Breaking traditional ideas about who and what we are and should look like. They will all prabably just think I'm a freak. Oh well if they do, it will be their loss!

July 1st, 2004, 3:32 pm #9

Yes, thanks I have heard about that!!! I'll watch out for it. (I did notice a few squashy looking young people there)
Is it just me? Or do we all know what Kelli is referring to? And Michaela you make sure you are a Fresh woman!

Michael

Nat

July 1st, 2004, 4:00 pm #10

Thanks for the good wishes about school everyone! It will help me to be brave. I am studying English, Literature, and Writing. With the idea that if I study these I will be a better writer. I actually will also have a class in Personal Computing this first semester.
A better writer? You mean professionally?
Certainly your writing skills here at BFF are very good, far exceeding what I typically see on the internet.

And when you finish that computing course you can help me out with my many computer problems!