MS 150 2007 is almost here!

MS 150 2007 is almost here!

shadow
shadow

February 24th, 2007, 5:09 pm #1

Dear Friends and Family:

On April 21-22, 2007, I’m joining thousands of cyclists for the BP MS 150 from Houston to Austin. This two-day bike ride isn’t a race, but it does raise money in the race to find the cure for multiple sclerosis. Last year, 13,000 cyclists raised $11.4 million to help 17,000 Texans living with MS, a degenerative disease of the central nervous system. Researchers are making progress, but the cause and cure are still over the horizon.

And that’s why I saddle up to ride. With this journey, I’m helping the National Multiple Sclerosis Society fund research to find the cause, cure and treatment of MS. My participation also helps support services for people affected by MS. My personal fund-raising goal is $3,000.00, supporting the ride’s 2007 goal of $11.5 million.

Please help me support our fellow Texans by making a one-time, tax-deductible donation. Please send your contribution to me at Mackayla “Hawke” Flinn, 223 Longview Circle, Dripping Springs, TX 78620. Any amount you feel comfortable giving is deeply appreciated. Checks can be made payable to the National MS Society. Please put my name and “rider” in the memo space of your check. With your support, we can make a positive impact today in the lives of 17,000 men, women and children with multiple sclerosis.

Sincerely,
MacKayla Hawke

P.S. Your employer may have a matching gift policy. If so, this can easily double or triple your pledge. You can send your company’s matching gift form with your check.

natconest
natconest

February 25th, 2007, 9:24 am #2

right on!!

Nat

February 26th, 2007, 1:09 am #3

Dear Friends and Family:

On April 21-22, 2007, I’m joining thousands of cyclists for the BP MS 150 from Houston to Austin. This two-day bike ride isn’t a race, but it does raise money in the race to find the cure for multiple sclerosis. Last year, 13,000 cyclists raised $11.4 million to help 17,000 Texans living with MS, a degenerative disease of the central nervous system. Researchers are making progress, but the cause and cure are still over the horizon.

And that’s why I saddle up to ride. With this journey, I’m helping the National Multiple Sclerosis Society fund research to find the cause, cure and treatment of MS. My participation also helps support services for people affected by MS. My personal fund-raising goal is $3,000.00, supporting the ride’s 2007 goal of $11.5 million.

Please help me support our fellow Texans by making a one-time, tax-deductible donation. Please send your contribution to me at Mackayla “Hawke” Flinn, 223 Longview Circle, Dripping Springs, TX 78620. Any amount you feel comfortable giving is deeply appreciated. Checks can be made payable to the National MS Society. Please put my name and “rider” in the memo space of your check. With your support, we can make a positive impact today in the lives of 17,000 men, women and children with multiple sclerosis.

Sincerely,
MacKayla Hawke

P.S. Your employer may have a matching gift policy. If so, this can easily double or triple your pledge. You can send your company’s matching gift form with your check.
Shadow, I’ve dispatched my Brinks armor car.
Well, not quite- but I will get a check going your way soon.

shadow
shadow

February 26th, 2007, 5:45 am #4

Yay! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

shadow
shadow

March 1st, 2007, 6:59 pm #5

Shadow, I’ve dispatched my Brinks armor car.
Well, not quite- but I will get a check going your way soon.

Thanks, Nat, for your donation! It arrived today. I will dispatch a receipt tomorrow. You're awesome!

Nat

March 2nd, 2007, 3:39 am #6

Glad to do what I can, Shadow.
But save your 39¢- I don't need a receipt.

shadow
shadow

March 2nd, 2007, 6:29 pm #7

Thanks! I thought about that after I posted and realized that might get out of hand! OY! Your check is your receipt anyway... according to the MS 150 website.
Cool beans!