More often naked when freeballing?

More often naked when freeballing?

June 24th, 2013, 6:55 am #1

Hi: Im still new to freeballing, but I have noticed that i.e. in the locker room at my work I am now naked when shaving/brushing teeth etc - and before freeballing I would wear my underwear.
Do you guys have similar experiences - being naked when you used to wear underwear?
Looking forward to hearing your 'politics'

June 24th, 2013, 1:20 pm #2

When I had a membership at a private gym, it was before I started freeballing. It's been a while, and it was quite a bit before the "towel dance" had taken firm roots. So, it was just guys doing what they do, showering, etc., without much concern about whether they were clothed or not. Since I started freeballing, I spend far more time naked than clothed at home. Not sure of the correlation, but I do enjoy the comfort of no clothes when I wake up, as well as before and after work.

Great to see you on the forum. Please accept my belated welcome Carsten!

Bob (in USA)

Nat

June 24th, 2013, 1:27 pm #3

Hi: Im still new to freeballing, but I have noticed that i.e. in the locker room at my work I am now naked when shaving/brushing teeth etc - and before freeballing I would wear my underwear.
Do you guys have similar experiences - being naked when you used to wear underwear?
It seems natural to me that freeballers would be nude more. Surveys show that very few men wear pajamas these days. Most sleep in their underwear, and likely shave and walk about the house in their underwear before dressing to go out. Since freeballers don't wear underwear they would be nude during these times.
. . . . .

Patrick
Patrick

June 24th, 2013, 2:35 pm #4

More naked times now than before FBing. No studies... just an observation. I also change in public when I need to go from work clothes to sport clothes. I'm usually at the trunk of my car and I'm almost always wearing my dress shirt and tie when I change my bottom first. My pants come off and I'm lifting my leg out of the trousers. At that point, if you were looking, you might see stuff. Then I stand and fold my slacks. At that point, I'm fairly well covered unless I wiggle to get the air flowing again. When I put my shorts on, I have no clues as to what people see. They probably see what they want to see as my shirt tails ride up and my leg is lifted and I'm leaning forward a little. After that, I just strip off my top and put on my jersey or muscle shirt. As I've noted, I'm changing more in public with the goal of getting comfortable. People do look and some of them smile if I see them. I don't believe I can be classified as an exhibitionist or arrested for indecent exposure. The process takes mere seconds and everything is really on the decent side. To the point though, yes, more naked times now than before.

June 24th, 2013, 6:36 pm #5

I, too, spend a lot more time naked. I get some pretty interesting comments at the gym, too, because I lay out in a thong and have a very pronounced thong tan line (don't want to get busted lying out in my back yard naked). But I've noticed a lot of guys as they get older tend to feel more comfortable being naked in front of others, and I don't know that it necessarily correlates to freeballing.

June 24th, 2013, 7:42 pm #6

When I had a membership at a private gym, it was before I started freeballing. It's been a while, and it was quite a bit before the "towel dance" had taken firm roots. So, it was just guys doing what they do, showering, etc., without much concern about whether they were clothed or not. Since I started freeballing, I spend far more time naked than clothed at home. Not sure of the correlation, but I do enjoy the comfort of no clothes when I wake up, as well as before and after work.

Great to see you on the forum. Please accept my belated welcome Carsten!

Bob (in USA)
Hi Bob: thanks for warm welcome - I find this site very nice indeed - and informative, and I hope I will become a full time freeballer in due time
xx
Carsten

June 24th, 2013, 7:47 pm #7

I, too, spend a lot more time naked. I get some pretty interesting comments at the gym, too, because I lay out in a thong and have a very pronounced thong tan line (don't want to get busted lying out in my back yard naked). But I've noticed a lot of guys as they get older tend to feel more comfortable being naked in front of others, and I don't know that it necessarily correlates to freeballing.
Hi Matt: thanks for reassuring message - Im glad how you too are 'a lot more naked,' can I ask: what are those comments in your gym about?
Are you a full time freeballer? and do you shower at your gym? I do that in my gym and I always take good care to take off my shorts as obviously as possible and I always apply skin lotion to my entire body - also all naked and I put on my shorts again - again all free balling and I try to make sure the other guys get to see me:-)

June 24th, 2013, 9:11 pm #8

The comments run the gamut from "nice tan line" to "what a faggot." I kind of chuckle at those because I'm far from gay - I have a wife and been married for 25 years. I am a 95% of the time freeballer - I only wear underwear for certain types of pants (thin khakis, mostly). I'll take a shower at the gym if I have some place else to go afterward, or if I'm headed in to work. Otherwise I just wait until I get home.

Here's my tan line, though, so you can see what I mean. The picture is shit quality because I took it quickly, but you get the idea.

(http:)//imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/te2p.jpg (Remove the parentheses)

June 25th, 2013, 5:54 am #9

Hi Matt: thanks for comment - Im glad you are comfortable with being looked upon as gay:-)
I would love to see that tan line too - but the link isnt quite working...
And to be a 95% free baller is very close to 100% - I envy you, thumbs up:-)

June 25th, 2013, 11:55 am #10

I might, if I live by myself... but no.
In my hometown, Jakarta, there's a lot of people in my house, and we are taught to be still "civilized" at home.
And I'm still not comfortable lingering around naked, even in my house in Boston. But I'm not really disturbed changing clothes in locker rooms.

Confirmation of reply: