money inside her bra

money inside her bra

March 8th, 2004, 8:25 pm #1

im wondering how many women use there bra to carry their money and other valuables? ive had people tell me it looks sexy---cheap--- and maybee even tacky. i do this in shopping malls and nightclubs. i also know women have been doing this for a long long time. if you ever done this tell me what your opinion is and what others have said. one thing is for sure its a fullproof system. i never lost a thing. linda

Tam
Tam

March 9th, 2004, 12:16 am #2

I don't mean to offend you but as a former cashier, being handed money that has been in someones bra is the nastiest thing I had to deal with next to men pulling sweaty money outta their pants pockets.The money gets sweaty in the bra.I worked retail for a lot of years and that was always one of my pet peeves. The next one being people who stick their credit cards in their mouths while searching for something and then handing the card to me. gag

Nat

March 9th, 2004, 3:29 am #3

I hadn't even though about that aspect. Especially about the pockets. I often carry money in my pocket. Never though about it getting sweaty there. But I know they say that money is just laden with germs and bacteria.

I'd like to see us move to a cashless society altogether. I think exchanging coins and bills in archaic in this day and age when everything can be done electronically. And this would also greatly reduce crime. Europe is way ahead of us on this.

M.M. Alteior
M.M. Alteior

March 9th, 2004, 9:57 am #4

Money is the dirtiest (just literally) thing one can imagine, particularly coins. It's handed by everybody, falls on streets, just name it. I know people who are that obsessed by dirty coins, that they even wash them. Notes are mostly carried in wallets, but still are handed over by not always clean hands.

I don't like the exaggerations, but it is clear that in food shops, people handling foodstuffs shouldn't handle money. That's done by a cashier in department stores. Small stores try to handle the problem in another way: our butcher has a pile of plastic gloves he uses to handle meat at his counter, in order not to contaminate the food.

By the way, breasts might produce sweat, but no dirt. They primarily produce food, don't they?

michaela
michaela

March 9th, 2004, 11:56 am #5

When I was eighteen I worked in a fast food place and we did restrict food and money handlers. I would work the cash register, and during the lunch rush would take in sooo much money. By the end of the rush, my hands would black with dirt from the money.
I would never put money in my bra (if I wore one) because I wouldn't want it to contaminate my breasts. Blah!

Nat

March 9th, 2004, 3:27 pm #6

Well that's right! Why would you want to put dirty money on your clean boobie?

I like the places where you can scan your own credit or debit card yourself without handing it to anyone.
But I would go one step further and add some body recognition- like a iris or thumb scanner or RFI chip so if the card is lost or stolen no one else can use it. Such technologically is already in use for access control at some places instead of keys or keycards. In fact, using such technology would obviate the need for a card at all since the bio scanner can directly identify you and link to your 'cash' account.

Melissa
Melissa

March 9th, 2004, 6:07 pm #7

I would not look forward to the day when we have a compleatly cashless society because that would mean that big brother could see everywhere that you spend your money. Also I don't think that it will ever happen because dillions of cash dollars change hand every year by the drug trade and other under the table stuff, something that you don't want a paper trail for.

elijah
elijah

March 9th, 2004, 7:26 pm #8

governments will want to make it happen if it'll make things harder for drug trade.

Nat

March 9th, 2004, 7:49 pm #9

I would not look forward to the day when we have a compleatly cashless society because that would mean that big brother could see everywhere that you spend your money. Also I don't think that it will ever happen because dillions of cash dollars change hand every year by the drug trade and other under the table stuff, something that you don't want a paper trail for.
Well that's the point! A lot of illegal activity would stop when everything is recorded.
And I don't know about you, but there is nothing that I do that would be of any interest to the government.
Almost everything I buy now is by check or card or bank draft so it is already documented. And I find this is to my benefit far more than detriment. Whenever there is any question about bills or payments I have it all on paper to settle the issue. You can't do that with cash. And one of the few times I did use cash the other day at the post office I somehow lost $20. I know I had a $20 bill when I when in, but I thought I gave the clerk a $10, and got change for a $10, but when I got home I realized the my $20 bill was missing. So either I gave it to the clerk by mistake, or it fell out when I pull out the $10 and got lost. I don't know which- but either way, this wouldn't have happen if I'd hadn't used cash.

Melissa
Melissa

March 10th, 2004, 12:45 am #10

I have done my share of things that I wouldn't want Big Brother looking over; I do work in the resturant industry LOL. (For those of you who don't know in general at least half the people in the resturant industry do some kind of drugs) I'd imagine that privacy advicates (like the ACLU and a host of right wing groups who like to refer to government agents as "jack-booted thugs") would have something to say about things as well.