Milk for Desert?

Milk for Desert?

John
John

March 18th, 2012, 2:54 pm #1

I just had a pretty wild experience and thought i'd get some other people's feed back. I posted this over at nude sleepers too - so hope thats ok.

I picked up this girl at a bar. She had amazing breasts - and she was damn cute as well. When we got to my place we started fooling around and went to bed. As i started playing with her and feeling her up her nipples started squirting. I have to admit it made the whole experience kind of unique. We had a great time and i hope we are going to get together again.

Any of you guys had this happen.

Nat

March 18th, 2012, 8:41 pm #2

I have heard of breasts secreting something called colostrum when a woman is or has recently been pregnant but I would think its pretty unusual at other times. I suppose its possible at certain points in the menstrual cycle due to fluctuations in hormone levels. Did she say anything about it?
. . . . .

Bob
Bob

March 20th, 2012, 1:21 pm #3

I have also heard that women can secrete fluid from their breasts at times other than when nursing a baby, due to hormonal fluctuations. I would think the woman would know what is going on. And so long as John likes it, there doesn't seem to be a problem.

I haven't personally had that experience. I was with a lady once who when she orgasmed secreted a white viscous fluid from her vagina, resembling semen. I was young (easly 20's) at the time and thought it unusual but I wasn't turned off by it. I've since learned that women can differ in their secretions.

March 20th, 2012, 3:29 pm #4

I just had a pretty wild experience and thought i'd get some other people's feed back. I posted this over at nude sleepers too - so hope thats ok.

I picked up this girl at a bar. She had amazing breasts - and she was damn cute as well. When we got to my place we started fooling around and went to bed. As i started playing with her and feeling her up her nipples started squirting. I have to admit it made the whole experience kind of unique. We had a great time and i hope we are going to get together again.

Kind of an acquired taste.

Jenn
Jenn

March 23rd, 2012, 11:33 am #5

There has been some interest in re-lactating. Generally, women are given hormones to spur milk production - then it is a question of keeping it flowing which means you either need to have someone feeding or "express" the milk and either store it or throw it out or give it to someone. Some people are using this in place of breast implants - this is particularly useful if you actually do want to breastfeed later, as typically you cannot with current implant methods.

How do I know so much? Well, actually I have considered jumping on this wagon for the summer. It would be nice to enhance my figure. The question is what to do with the milk - although I had one recommendation from "in-house" lol.

Nat

March 23rd, 2012, 12:51 pm #6

Good to see you back Jenn! We certainly need a woman here to handle topics like this! I have heard of women using hormones to start lactation for adopted babies but I didn't know women did it for "breast enhancement". I would think that could have some drawbacks- like leakage at inconvenient times. But what do I know? Thats why we need you here!
. . . . .

March 23rd, 2012, 1:10 pm #7

There has been some interest in re-lactating. Generally, women are given hormones to spur milk production - then it is a question of keeping it flowing which means you either need to have someone feeding or "express" the milk and either store it or throw it out or give it to someone. Some people are using this in place of breast implants - this is particularly useful if you actually do want to breastfeed later, as typically you cannot with current implant methods.

How do I know so much? Well, actually I have considered jumping on this wagon for the summer. It would be nice to enhance my figure. The question is what to do with the milk - although I had one recommendation from "in-house" lol.
That is, over 20 years ago it did, when we were making babies. It made her figure a little better in places, although most women don't have a clear idea of what attracts a man to a woman. On the other hand, I don't understand what attracts a woman to a man. However, I ran across a photo of my wife taken 30 years ago and I can understand now why I married her. I still don't kow why she married me.

One young lady here at work who was breastfeeding, was keeping her milk in the refridgerator in the breakroom. But that's all I know about it!

Bob
Bob

March 23rd, 2012, 3:17 pm #8

I know there are organizations that accept donated breast milk to help mothers who are unable to make sufficient milk for their babies.

One question: The hormones that induce re-lactation . . . could they increase risk for female cancers? I've heard that one risk with hormone replacement therapy can be increased risk for such cancers. In that case, you have to weigh the benefits (reduced risk for heart disease, strengthening bones) against the risks. I don't know how you could weigh improved appearance against increased risk for serious disease.

There is a preganant female co-worker of mine who was busty before she got pregnant, but now, Mama Mia!! When she wears scoop neck tops, it gets hard to be around her, literally! I imiagine falling into that cleavage and never wanting out!

Jenn
Jenn

March 24th, 2012, 1:06 pm #9

Yes there are drawbacks and risks just like most things. The big ones (no pun intended) have been mentioned already. Health risks including cancer from the various things used to induce production (there are several and they each carry some risk - some more than others) and leakage. But ask yourself - how many times have you seen any sign of leakage on a pregnant or breastfeeding woman? There are pads for protection and if you express or feed on a regular basis that is less of a problem. As for the health risks, we all take them: drinking coke, smoking. The difference in re-lactating is that once you start, you don't typically have to keep taking the chemicals that induce. Dependent on the woman and her age that means you can actually take these for a relatively short period of time.

And yes - you can donate milk. They usually require a health screen and you have to be careful about what you drink (alcohol) and what medications you take. That is a large responsibility, and I'm not sure yet if I want to go that route.

But based on the initial post it sounds like he enjoyed the experience. What about you all? What would your reaction be? I have to make up my mind soon lol.

Bob
Bob

March 24th, 2012, 9:30 pm #10

I've always been curious about the taste of breast milk. Not that I'd ever remember it, but I wasn't breast-fed as a child because my mother couldn't produce enough milk. My ex-wife felt weird about breastfeeding our children, so she didn't -- they received formula. I was friends with a couple in college, and when they had their first child I was tempted to ask her to squeeze me some out in a cup. But I didn't because I thought she and/or her husband would be upset at my asking. Other than my ex-wife, I haven't been with a woman who lactated. So much for the theory that us breast lovers are re-living the comforting times when we suckled at the breast. I've never taken a meal that way.