Michaela

Michaela

Eiffel
Eiffel

July 27th, 2004, 1:36 am #1

Please don't give up on the BFF! The current postings will fade away and we'll be back to normal pretty soon. You are such an inspiration to the rest of us.

July 27th, 2004, 3:03 am #2

I agree, there is room for many needs and many viewpoints and Michaela has been one of the most active contributers, candid, frank and provocative, also our most generous provider of photographs.

<font color=”551188” face="Helvetica">Michael</font>
[color=blue" face="Helvetica]”Just Do It!”[/color]

tam
tam

July 27th, 2004, 4:11 am #3

Please don't give up on the BFF! The current postings will fade away and we'll be back to normal pretty soon. You are such an inspiration to the rest of us.
Don't go!!

peter
peter

July 27th, 2004, 4:32 am #4

Unfortunately it will be back to normal where Michaela will push the envelope, get attacked for no reason again and the diplomats will stand there and let it happen with out attempting to defend her in the least.
If that is going to be the norm....bah!

July 27th, 2004, 11:30 am #5

Actually I do not know anyone more capable of defending their own position on this Forum than feisty Michaela!

<font color=”551188” face="Helvetica">Michael</font>
[color=blue" face="Helvetica]”Just Do It!”[/color]

michaela
michaela

July 27th, 2004, 1:13 pm #6

I haven't gone far... and I can defend myself, however the position I was taking the other day was defence of the forum, of Mona, Christianity, being American, and speaking English so everyone can understand, and being civilized. I was in no way playing the offence position, for anyone who thinks so, and would like to come back and challenge me there. I believe in freedom of speech, and I am included in that right. I am feisty, and as long as y'all don't mind, I'll keep on with my way.