love and hate freeballing

love and hate freeballing

Tyler
Tyler

July 18th, 2013, 2:02 am #1

I like some have freeballed all my life since I was 5 when my step dad moved in he started handing me pants or shorts with no underwear to put on as I woke up in the morning or got out of the bath tub.

Not to long after I found my step dad reaching his hand up my short shorts tickling my balls and penis making me pee myself at times. To this day I get this love hate feeling about freeballing. Although I like hanging free I get the butterflies in my stomach as I put pants on without underwear.

Thankfully he is now in prison for that but I don't know if I could ever go full time.

Rollo
Rollo

July 18th, 2013, 2:29 am #2

Tyler,

I read your story and it immediately struck a chord. I have a son that was molested by a teacher when he was young. That certainly had some long term impacts that he is still dealing with today. There is healing but sometimes there are also scars.

I think you will find most of us here very empathetic toward stories like yours. Bottom line, whether you're part time or full time is your choice. You need to do what works for you.

I'm glad you posted and I encourage you to continue checking out TFF regularly. There's a lot of encouragement here.

Tyler
Tyler

July 18th, 2013, 2:58 am #3

It definitely has emotional scares that will never go away. I feel like I freak because I am attracted to guys as well as ladies. Every time I read about a freeballing sitting I just hope none of the people posting are pedophiles or just plain perverts.

I thought my step dad was being cool having me wear no underwear until he started molesting me.

Nat

July 18th, 2013, 5:25 am #4

I like some have freeballed all my life since I was 5 when my step dad moved in he started handing me pants or shorts with no underwear to put on as I woke up in the morning or got out of the bath tub.

Not to long after I found my step dad reaching his hand up my short shorts tickling my balls and penis making me pee myself at times. To this day I get this love hate feeling about freeballing. Although I like hanging free I get the butterflies in my stomach as I put pants on without underwear.

Thankfully he is now in prison for that but I don't know if I could ever go full time.
Freeballing and molestation are different things.
Boys who were wearing UW have been molested too.
So you shouldn't let this deprive you of the comfort of freeballing.

. . . . .

July 18th, 2013, 11:11 am #5

It definitely has emotional scares that will never go away. I feel like I freak because I am attracted to guys as well as ladies. Every time I read about a freeballing sitting I just hope none of the people posting are pedophiles or just plain perverts.

I thought my step dad was being cool having me wear no underwear until he started molesting me.
Did it just stop with the tickling or did it go on from there. I ask this because when I was 13, I had mono and couldn't stand up to go to the bathroom. My father would stand behind me and hold my penis for me so I could pee. And at 16 I had terrible rash on my scrotum and he would put cream on it that the doctor prescribed. I do not feel I was molested or taken advantage of. When my father had pneumonia I had to do the same for him.

Tyler
Tyler

July 18th, 2013, 11:13 am #6

Freeballing and molestation are different things.
Boys who were wearing UW have been molested too.
So you shouldn't let this deprive you of the comfort of freeballing.

. . . . .
I know it's 2 different things. My step dad made me start freeballing for easy access and it just tends to remind me him holding me down and feeling his hands up my shorts or in my pants and tickling my private parts.

I know people in my group therapy that have always worn underwear that were molested to. I also know 1 that has never had underwear and has never done anything but freeballing that was molested like I was but just a bit later on.

Aaron
Aaron

July 18th, 2013, 11:53 am #7

I know how you feel. I haven't had underwear since the middle of 1st grade and I freeballed in the summer as far back as I can remember. In 3rd grade I had a creepy soccer coach that noticed me not wearing underwear.

He would make me stay after practice and then do the same kind of thing to me reaching his hand up my soccer shorts. It made me feel weird and all alone. But like what Nat said. Freeballing and being molested are 2 different things.

I still freeball to this day and I have a 3 and a 5year old that have never had underwear. I keep guns for a reason. If any creep messes with my kids I'll kill them before the cops show up.

July 18th, 2013, 4:09 pm #8

I own guns for the same reason. To protect me and my family. Anyone that molests children deserves to die. I'm also a card carrying member of the NRA. I myself grew up freeballing but I'm also thankful I was never molested.

July 18th, 2013, 4:36 pm #9

I would not brag about being NRA. Ever since the CT school shootings NRA are pariah. This is getting heated and now people are so scared to even be near kids because of a few peds not to mention the witch hunt type hysteria where any thing can be misconstrued as perversion. You being caught pissing behind a bush can land you on the list permanently labeling you life. This country has gone insane.

July 18th, 2013, 5:18 pm #10

Ok. We need dialog in this country. There is a fine line between pissing behind a fence or on a building in an alley and molesting a kids private parts. It is psychological patterns that people need to be aware of and watch for.

You are right that some people have gone off the deepened on political correctness. I am a ferm believer that pedophiles should be shot. There is a fine line here. The shooting in CT is a tragedy.

What we need is laws that hold negligent gun owners criminally accountable as if they pulled the trigger themselves when their negligence puts guns in the wrong hands. We also need to crack down and close all loopholes that allow guns to be sold or exchanged without background checks.

The problem is that politicians do not care about our safety they only want to increase the government truant over the people.

Confirmation of reply: