Like father like son

Like father like son

April 13th, 2012, 2:31 pm #1

I am a 36 yrs old male, single but have two sons who stay with me on the weekends,, we have a great time bonding as we are.true.nudist..
My sons are 14 & 10, they play sports and are active young guys, I went to school to pick them up and went out to eat, after we ate we picked up some munchies too watch a movie at home .
As we entered we begat too remove our clothing when I noticed.both my sons were freeballing like me , I asked how that came about, they said they both felt it was comfortable, less oder, and a better feeling too the.body I was so happy and will hope their.sons will keeps up this great tradition

April 14th, 2012, 3:44 pm #2

The great thing is that both boys are comfortable with who they are and not hung up about the natural body. They freeball because they find it comfortable and natural. Modern convention has done an awful job of helping younger folks feel okay about their bodies and that there is nothing wrong with how we are assembled. Different shapes and sizes of male and female bodies, but common in most respects to balls and all.

Thanks for sharing.

Alexsport
Alexsport

June 26th, 2012, 2:58 am #3

I am a 36 yrs old male, single but have two sons who stay with me on the weekends,, we have a great time bonding as we are.true.nudist..
My sons are 14 & 10, they play sports and are active young guys, I went to school to pick them up and went out to eat, after we ate we picked up some munchies too watch a movie at home .
As we entered we begat too remove our clothing when I noticed.both my sons were freeballing like me , I asked how that came about, they said they both felt it was comfortable, less oder, and a better feeling too the.body I was so happy and will hope their.sons will keeps up this great tradition
Good to hear other fathers raising their sons without nudity hangups

Jeremy
Jeremy

July 3rd, 2012, 7:21 pm #4

I'm 28 and a lifetime freeballer. My father nevers weasr UW either, ditched it all in his teens long before I was born. My parents never bought me any UW, my dad just never even thought of it and my mum didn't care. So I went direct from diapers to freeballing, thanks to my dad, nad never even tried it for event five minutes.

July 4th, 2012, 1:29 am #5

I hope to be the same way as your dad when I have kids....

I stopped in my teens...havent worn uw in over 5 years and want to raise my kids (either boys or girls) the same way...

congrats on never wearing uw....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

July 4th, 2012, 8:37 am #6

I'm 28 and a lifetime freeballer. My father nevers weasr UW either, ditched it all in his teens long before I was born. My parents never bought me any UW, my dad just never even thought of it and my mum didn't care. So I went direct from diapers to freeballing, thanks to my dad, nad never even tried it for event five minutes.
Nice! I wish I could say the same. Did you ever run into any issues growing up, or have you always been happy to not have any underwear?

I do like reading these "I went from diapers to freeballing" posts. That must be the best way to grow up, yet I know no one (personally) who went that route.

July 5th, 2012, 6:36 pm #7

I don't personally know anyone who went straight from diapers to freeballing, but like you, I enjoy reading the posts! In retrospect, that would have been great for me too. I had to wait a few years until I found the forum. Still always better late than never!

Jeremy
Jeremy

July 6th, 2012, 5:29 pm #8

Nice! I wish I could say the same. Did you ever run into any issues growing up, or have you always been happy to not have any underwear?

I do like reading these "I went from diapers to freeballing" posts. That must be the best way to grow up, yet I know no one (personally) who went that route.
Never had any issues and always felt happy about freeballing. When I was a kid we lived in the UK, I guess attitudes are a bit more relaxed than in the US. Even inspired a bunch of guys at achool to go commando too.

July 6th, 2012, 5:41 pm #9

The UK attitudes do seem a bit more relaxed than the US. Glad you got some guys at school to go commando! Thanks for following up on my post.

Alex Pustel
Alex Pustel

July 7th, 2012, 2:55 pm #10

I can relate to that. I am a lifetime freeballer myself. My mom only bought me 3 pairs after potty training and putt them on me some days and some days not. When I was 4 my mom got together with my step dad and he was a viet nam war vet that stopped wearing underwear in the war.

As I started to dress myself my moms rule was wear clean underwear or no underwear and that ment freeballin it allot. By mid kindergarten my step dad stopped letting me leave underwear on when I was in trouble getting a but whoopin and started whooping me bare when I messed up. After that I havenast seen a reason to put underwear on.

Confirmation of reply: