just curious.......

just curious.......

September 18th, 2002, 2:47 am #1

I have been reading a lot of the discussions here, and notice most of the epople seem to be guys. It is okay for guys to be supportive an all, no problem with that. I was just wondering, when I was looking for a topfree site, I happpened upon this one, and after reading, was wondering, who started this site, a man or a woman?

Anudist
Anudist

September 18th, 2002, 4:19 am #2

NAT

Our founder is NAT.

That could be Natalie or Nathan .... hmmmmm

Does it really make a difference????

anon
anon

September 18th, 2002, 5:43 am #3

nope!

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 18th, 2002, 7:03 am #4

NAT

Our founder is NAT.

That could be Natalie or Nathan .... hmmmmm

Does it really make a difference????

off course it does make a difference. never realized how big the gap between men and women is since i visited this community. puzzles me why men are so concerned on the brafree and topfree issue.

September 18th, 2002, 9:56 am #5

I have been reading a lot of the discussions here, and notice most of the epople seem to be guys. It is okay for guys to be supportive an all, no problem with that. I was just wondering, when I was looking for a topfree site, I happpened upon this one, and after reading, was wondering, who started this site, a man or a woman?
I was kind of surprised too when I realised most people here are men. Call me over-concerned, but I really care about how this subject will go on, and I don't think it'll go too far unless more women consider it.

September 18th, 2002, 9:59 am #6

off course it does make a difference. never realized how big the gap between men and women is since i visited this community. puzzles me why men are so concerned on the brafree and topfree issue.
I don't actually know about others, but I guess I'm a bit over-concerned about the equality of genders.

Eefje
Eefje

September 18th, 2002, 3:17 pm #7

That still puzzles me as well. It also irritates me a little bit. But I've said that before. Men don't have breasts like women do and don't have the choice to wear a bra or not. They think they know what it's like but they don't. Other point is the male attitude towards female breasts in general. This has made us women very cynical. The pervert imposters on BFF don't do any good to change the image that most women have of men.

Dawn
Dawn

September 18th, 2002, 3:48 pm #8

Well Eefje, as Nat pointed out below- men helped women get the right to vote and the ERA equal employment laws- and I no-body criticize their help then- so why now?

Sure, I would like to see more females here, but the most people on the internet are men- it's like that on every board I know. And I think the men here have added useful information and suggestions that we should welcome- not criticize.

Dawn

Alteior
Alteior

September 18th, 2002, 6:21 pm #9

That still puzzles me as well. It also irritates me a little bit. But I've said that before. Men don't have breasts like women do and don't have the choice to wear a bra or not. They think they know what it's like but they don't. Other point is the male attitude towards female breasts in general. This has made us women very cynical. The pervert imposters on BFF don't do any good to change the image that most women have of men.
The hell, what’s wrong with males supporting females? Is this a freedom forum or a hatred forum?

What is wrong when males admire us? For our beauty, for our hair (cfr. mulsims), for our face, for our breasts, for everything including our tenderness and our sensitive and intuitive feeling (knowledge)? [This reaction comes from my offended husband, and I fully agree.] As long as they don’t pervert into greedy posessors? We do the same for reasons of the same albeit complementary kind. Isn’t it? All of you must have extremely bad experiences.

OK, we were at the brink of the ’68 generation. We didn’t disavow our intentions. We are happy: we still make love, not war.

Don’t forget that the present fight for bra- and breast freedom is fought against a society, governed by laws and regulations all dominated by a majority of old-styled male rulers and judges. Law makers (parliaments) are male dominated as well. How are we going to make progress by chasing our other halves into frustration, instead of strongly resist and insist, united together?

Sorry for this outraged reaction. Let’s think, not form a male nor from a female, but from a human perspective.

JODI
JODI

September 18th, 2002, 7:24 pm #10

I was kind of surprised too when I realised most people here are men. Call me over-concerned, but I really care about how this subject will go on, and I don't think it'll go too far unless more women consider it.
MARCOS,
YOU HAVE HIT IT ON THE HEAD, SINCE THE KIRA THING WOMEN HERE HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO POST ANY OF THEIR EXPERIENCES FOR OTHERS TO SEE THAT THE REAL WORLD ISN'T ACCEPTING THE BREAST IN PUBLIC.

MANY HERE AUTOMATICALLY SEE THEM AS AN EXHIBITIONIST INSTEAD OF REALIZING THAT THIS IS THEIR FREEDOM TOO.

PEOPLE HERE NEED TO OPEN THEIR EYES TO THE FACT THAT WITHOUT THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO BEE SEEN IN PUBLIC AND SET THE PACE FOR OTHERS, THIS BOARD AND ITS CAUSE ARE DOOMED.