Jeans with holes

Jeans with holes

October 11th, 2009, 4:22 am #1

I have been wearing lately a pair of jeans that I have two 50cent piece holes in the crotch.  I was trying to think but it seems like I added the holes out of bordom and curiosity one day.  BUT lately its been a turn on to wear them in public.  I dont have a lot that hangs to be shown they are ok that way.. BUT when I sit things bunch up and sorta hang out.  My ex and I went the other day out to eat and she commented that I had holes Like I didnt already know.  Then I wore them to work, but my work shirt covers me if I choose.  I am not a big pervert but I really like the thrill of doing something I maybe shouldnt.  I have a couple customers that come in a lot with ripped shorts and pants.  i love to see as much as I can and yet have some to be left for imagination.

As all of you know I have a little one at home so I dont do anything dont do anything to far out there.   I also am safe about expsing to women n people who in general dont appreciate...lol   Well good luck to each of you.

Ken P.
Ken P.

October 12th, 2009, 3:26 am #2

I love ripped jeans. I'd rather see a guy freeballing in ripped jeans than naked. I sometimes wear ripped jeans around the house or yard, but they are too ripped to wear in public. It's been a long time since I've worn jeans with rips/holes in public. That has more to do with the fact that none of the jeans that I wear anymore have developed any holes than that I wouldn't wear ripped/holey jeans in public.

fiveoonesguy
fiveoonesguy

October 13th, 2009, 8:49 pm #3

I have a couple of pairs of 501s which have holes in the crotch. I patched one pair because they are among the best fitting I have. The patches have come loose tho and I now wear them pretty much to paint in.
I have others which are developing holes around the back pockets. I wear these with a shirt either tucked in or hanging out. No problems with that.

Thumper
Thumper

October 14th, 2009, 1:52 am #4

I have been wearing lately a pair of jeans that I have two 50cent piece holes in the crotch.  I was trying to think but it seems like I added the holes out of bordom and curiosity one day.  BUT lately its been a turn on to wear them in public.  I dont have a lot that hangs to be shown they are ok that way.. BUT when I sit things bunch up and sorta hang out.  My ex and I went the other day out to eat and she commented that I had holes Like I didnt already know.  Then I wore them to work, but my work shirt covers me if I choose.  I am not a big pervert but I really like the thrill of doing something I maybe shouldnt.  I have a couple customers that come in a lot with ripped shorts and pants.  i love to see as much as I can and yet have some to be left for imagination.

As all of you know I have a little one at home so I dont do anything dont do anything to far out there.   I also am safe about expsing to women n people who in general dont appreciate...lol   Well good luck to each of you.
I also have 4 jeans with holes in the crotch and have patched them. Now the patches are getting holes, so will either have to repair these holes by replacing the patches. I also have holes aroound the back pockets, but haven't repaired them, but may if they get any bigger. A couple pairs may have be discarded, or at least not worn in public.

Jimmie
Jimmie

October 14th, 2009, 6:40 pm #5

I on days of extreme bordom and nothing better to do will look at pics on flickr. A few are extremely boring but others can be a treat espeacially since they are mostly ameture spur of the moment. I say I am not but I tend to be an exhibishionist in the sense I really wear clothes slightly pushing the limit. I dont let genitals be shown in public like when in stores etc however I do like to wear jeans that peak curiousity. Sorry for the spelling I have no spell check on here. I would post a few but think some might be offended.

Ken P.
Ken P.

October 16th, 2009, 4:31 am #6

I have a couple of pairs of 501s which have holes in the crotch. I patched one pair because they are among the best fitting I have. The patches have come loose tho and I now wear them pretty much to paint in.
I have others which are developing holes around the back pockets. I wear these with a shirt either tucked in or hanging out. No problems with that.
Holes in the crotch are not so bad unless you are just hanging out of the hole. I once wore a pair of jeans with a pretty big hole in the crotch to work. I didn't realize the hole was there until I was driving there and I was already running late and didn't want to go back and change. I didn't worry much about it until I realized that when I entered everyone would be sitting and would be about eye level with my crotch. Fortunately nobody seemed to notice anything.

The ripped jeans I sometimes wear around the house started out with a hole at the back pocket, but eventually turned into a big rip that goes down to the crotch. Those show a bit too much of my ass to wear to the mall, but I've worn them while mowing the lawn.

Ken P.
Ken P.

October 16th, 2009, 4:36 am #7

I on days of extreme bordom and nothing better to do will look at pics on flickr. A few are extremely boring but others can be a treat espeacially since they are mostly ameture spur of the moment. I say I am not but I tend to be an exhibishionist in the sense I really wear clothes slightly pushing the limit. I dont let genitals be shown in public like when in stores etc however I do like to wear jeans that peak curiousity. Sorry for the spelling I have no spell check on here. I would post a few but think some might be offended.
Perhaps you could put the pics on a site like photobucket.com and just post the links here with a warning that they may be a bit risque. Then people have the option of looking or not. I'm not sure how Nat would feel about that, but if you aren't showing anything that you wouldn't show at the grocery store, then I wouldn't think it's a problem.

freeballing pete
freeballing pete

October 16th, 2009, 3:23 pm #8

I got a pair of levis 501s that have holes in the back next to the back pocket. They are about the size of a dime. I wear then in pubic. But none in the crotch.

levilandlord
levilandlord

June 6th, 2012, 1:48 pm #9

Perhaps you could put the pics on a site like photobucket.com and just post the links here with a warning that they may be a bit risque. Then people have the option of looking or not. I'm not sure how Nat would feel about that, but if you aren't showing anything that you wouldn't show at the grocery store, then I wouldn't think it's a problem.
try the sit guysintodenimjeans site

Confirmation of reply: