Is it Legal?

Is it Legal?

fashiondreamer
fashiondreamer

October 31st, 2004, 6:05 pm #1

I don't know - depends where you are - they say it is (for going top free).

http://www.pastease.com/index.php

Alternatively for those who have nipple 'problems' this could solve it! Like the flashbutts?

Nat

October 31st, 2004, 6:28 pm #2

Many nudity laws outlaw exposure of any part of the breast below the top of the areola.

Some laws even prohibits wearing something that even "resembles" a nipple.
This means you can be arrested for "nudity" even if the "nipple" is made of rubber!

Crazy world.

fashiondreamer
fashiondreamer

October 31st, 2004, 9:04 pm #3

Well they claim you can get away with it in most places and suggest you check here (if in the US).

Q. Will the cops give me a ticket for wearing my Pastease in public?
A. No. In most states the law says that as long as your areolas are covered your safe from harrassment by law enforcement. Check for your states specific laws here.

http://www.nudist-resorts.org/statutes.htm

Melissa
Melissa

October 31st, 2004, 10:12 pm #4

Many nudity laws outlaw exposure of any part of the breast below the top of the areola.

This means you can be arrested for "nudity" even if the "nipple" is made of rubber!

Crazy world.
I've always found the laws that say any part of the breast below the areola can not be shown because in reality it means that many v neck clevage shirts and even more triangle top bikinis are illegal, of course no one gets cited fot that.

JB
JB

November 1st, 2004, 12:51 am #5

Crazy world.
In some states, one can be arrested for having in their possession something that looks like a gun but isn't a real gun. I suppose having a rubber nipple is like having a firearm on one's person in public.

Nat

November 1st, 2004, 1:24 am #6

When I first ran across this I thought it was an unprecedented example of prudery, but then I got to thinking- many places have laws against nude statutes, and they aren't real so such a law against simulated nipples is not that different.

Ofcourse, it's our position at BFF that there is nothing wrong with nipples- whatever they are made of!

JB
JB

November 1st, 2004, 1:43 am #7

Nat, did you mean "statues" instead of "statutes"?

Nat

November 1st, 2004, 3:37 am #8

Well, yes, I believe I did. But since a law is a statute, a law against a nude statue would be a nude statue statute- right?

michaela
michaela

November 1st, 2004, 3:52 am #9

Yes, correct, write...right...uh, I think so!

JB
JB

November 1st, 2004, 5:32 pm #10

Well, yes, I believe I did. But since a law is a statute, a law against a nude statue would be a nude statue statute- right?
I once saw a man take a chainsaw to a tree located on his front lawn, but he didn't cut it down. He shaped the tree into the shape of a nude woman and it appeared as though he applied a finish to it. His neighbors complained about the statue but I think they complained because people would drive by to gawk, not because of the nude itself.