Inquiring minds want to know?

Inquiring minds want to know?

Donna
Donna

June 14th, 2004, 10:45 pm #1

I'm relatively new to Free breasting full-time. And all us novice was wondering if some of you sister would tell us secrets to staying dry or irritation free in various areas of the body.

Living It
Living It

June 15th, 2004, 1:24 am #2

If you mean under or even between your breast try a light dusting of Shower to Shower body powder. It has cornstarch and will help absorb wetness. It is not recommended that women use body powder in their other sensitive area-you know where!. LOL

I hope that helps.

June 15th, 2004, 1:28 am #3

I'm relatively new to Free breasting full-time. And all us novice was wondering if some of you sister would tell us secrets to staying dry or irritation free in various areas of the body.
I use roll on deodorant under and between the breasts and a solid on the thighs to prevent chafing.

michaela
michaela

June 15th, 2004, 2:23 am #4

If you are opposed to wearing any extra anti perspirants or powders, or they don't work for you, try wearing clothing that doesn't show wetness, ie...black or prints, and then just sweat away. If you don't like that idea try wearing a cottony undershirt, tank style under your blouse to absorb perspiration, and a half slip to catch the lower body perspiration.

Donna
Donna

June 15th, 2004, 6:34 pm #5

I use roll on deodorant under and between the breasts and a solid on the thighs to prevent chafing.
Eiffel

I don't understand how using roll on deodorant under and between the breasts help keep the chafing down. I use a solid on the thighs and it prevents chafing.

Eiffel
Eiffel

June 16th, 2004, 1:17 am #6

Well, the roll on around the breasts doesn't really do anything about chafing, but it does keep the perspiration down underneath which in turn makes the experience more comfortable.

Cindiee
Cindiee

June 16th, 2004, 10:59 am #7

It depends how big your breasts are.

I do not have a problem in between my breasts but underneath them only. (I am only 32b)
I use powder most of the time and wash myself, whenever I can or use tissue paper to dry myself. personally, I do not like any deodorants.
Cindiee