Ignore Mike and Maybe He Will Go Away

Ignore Mike and Maybe He Will Go Away

May 22nd, 2003, 4:50 pm #1

If nobody, including myself, replies to ANY of Mike's messages, maybe he will just go away.

May 22nd, 2003, 8:56 pm #2

It seem's like your the one with the problem with Mike. What more do you want? I mean he has (for the most part) much improved his writing skill's, and has cut down on the lenght of his post's getting directly to his point and making them more readable.

What im really getting sick of here is seeing you with your word count posts and continuious complaint's about Mike. It's obvious he got your point about his lenghty post's. And even still you bitch about him.

I apologize for this, im not here to bitch about you, im just letting you know that im getting tired seeing you complain about mikes posts. it seem's like all this bickering between the two of you has driven away most all the female poster's here. From what i can make of it, the BFF is 98% Male and 2% Female. I think the balance should be the opposite of that, if not at the least, a balance of it.

sonja
sonja

May 22nd, 2003, 9:07 pm #3

ì'm female and i've been the only one who posted recently on the subject of this forum, namely topfreedom and brafreedom. the majority of this forum consists of males who post irrelevant messages without content. of course women are not crazy enougt to stay on this forum. who cares about word counts, criticism on grammar and style and unreadable essays. we need content !

Mike
Mike

May 22nd, 2003, 11:00 pm #4

If nobody, including myself, replies to ANY of Mike's messages, maybe he will just go away.
Why do you need to keep this up. This is a breastfreedom forum. Until you came on here and started bitchin about my english skills, youve scared away half of the people here. Its obvious they havent run off UNTIL you started this little war with me about how my skills suck with writing. I know I suck sometimes, its obvious, you dont need to keep bitchin about it like some little kid.

We need to really get back on subject here and stop with all the critiques on language and spelling. We need people to be able to come here and feel comfortable and not see half of the posts saying word count and paragraph count. For starters that is irrelevant here because this is a breastfreedom site and when you complain like you do it makes people feel ashamed of being here even more than they are ashamed of their breasts. Now if they cant feel comfortable here, how the hell are they going to be able to become comfortable with themselves? At least I stay on subject and I dont ever quote and critique every little error you make, so its not fair to me. Either stop bitchin or get lost because nobody wants to come to a site with someone who is immature and complains about every little issue in someone's posts.

Mike
Mike

May 22nd, 2003, 11:03 pm #5

It seem's like your the one with the problem with Mike. What more do you want? I mean he has (for the most part) much improved his writing skill's, and has cut down on the lenght of his post's getting directly to his point and making them more readable.

What im really getting sick of here is seeing you with your word count posts and continuious complaint's about Mike. It's obvious he got your point about his lenghty post's. And even still you bitch about him.

I apologize for this, im not here to bitch about you, im just letting you know that im getting tired seeing you complain about mikes posts. it seem's like all this bickering between the two of you has driven away most all the female poster's here. From what i can make of it, the BFF is 98% Male and 2% Female. I think the balance should be the opposite of that, if not at the least, a balance of it.
Yeah I agree with you. We need more content here. People are not going to want to come to a site where two guys constantly bicker about their english abilities. I just think it would be nice if the BFF supporter guy would either just start staying on subject or just leave because he is ruining the whole image of this site and its getting to be even worse than my typing is and at least some people could handle that. I just think something needs to be done and im trying to do my part, I just wish others would do theirs.

Franklin
Franklin

May 22nd, 2003, 11:07 pm #6

I doubt it but is worth a try.

Hope that everyone cooperates, though.

Franklin
Franklin

May 22nd, 2003, 11:11 pm #7

ì'm female and i've been the only one who posted recently on the subject of this forum, namely topfreedom and brafreedom. the majority of this forum consists of males who post irrelevant messages without content. of course women are not crazy enougt to stay on this forum. who cares about word counts, criticism on grammar and style and unreadable essays. we need content !
Sonja, why not post something with "content" and see how involved the threads get.

Do it.

May 22nd, 2003, 11:12 pm #8

Why do you need to keep this up. This is a breastfreedom forum. Until you came on here and started bitchin about my english skills, youve scared away half of the people here. Its obvious they havent run off UNTIL you started this little war with me about how my skills suck with writing. I know I suck sometimes, its obvious, you dont need to keep bitchin about it like some little kid.

We need to really get back on subject here and stop with all the critiques on language and spelling. We need people to be able to come here and feel comfortable and not see half of the posts saying word count and paragraph count. For starters that is irrelevant here because this is a breastfreedom site and when you complain like you do it makes people feel ashamed of being here even more than they are ashamed of their breasts. Now if they cant feel comfortable here, how the hell are they going to be able to become comfortable with themselves? At least I stay on subject and I dont ever quote and critique every little error you make, so its not fair to me. Either stop bitchin or get lost because nobody wants to come to a site with someone who is immature and complains about every little issue in someone's posts.
Forget about typing skill's, and forget about who sucks and who doesnt. This isnt that type of board. BFF Supporter, you need to get over your issues with Mike's typing skills and what not. Obviously Mike has improved much, so now, any other issues you have with or about him, take it elsewhere! Sonja is correct when she said "who cares about word counts, criticism on grammar and style and unreadable essays. we need content !" I agree with her 100%

Teri
Teri

May 23rd, 2003, 12:15 am #9

It is obvious that quite a few people here don't like Mike's posts. But no-one is forced to read them. This board is set up in a way that lets you select individually the posts you want to read and skip those that you don't. Mike's posts are clearly identified with his name- so if you don't want to read them just don't click them. Easy enough?

Now can we get back to talking about breast freedom?

sonja
sonja

May 23rd, 2003, 2:02 pm #10

Sonja, why not post something with "content" and see how involved the threads get.

Do it.
okay, what do you think of topfree sports ? just have a look at this website. there are some pics of topless women in denmark playing soccer.

http://www.lia.dk/topless_pigefodbold_a.html

i would love to join them ! how about you gals and what do you guys think about it ?