I loved it !

I loved it !

May 9th, 2004, 1:45 pm #1

Hi all and happy Mothers Day,

I thought I share this quick story that happened several days ago.....

Thom (hubby) and I met some other people (couples and singles) at a function downtown where we live and after mingling around for about an hour or so, someone suggested why don't we all go to have a couple of drinks and eat something at a restaurant that is fairly new.
We did (total of about 8 or 9) go to that restaurant and asked for a big table to sit outside.
Somehow the discussion got into hiding something in a bra or pulling something from the bra, and Thom said, well, that certainly does not apply to my wife.
And behold, several female coworkers of me chimed in and that, yeah, except Cindiee, she is liberated and does not wear a bra most of the time. The next 15 minutes or so we all (mend and women) talked about being bra free, possible side effects by wearing a bra, and why not more people are bra free.
Obviously, both Thom and I encouraged the other females to give it a try and be acceptive of it, as they have been of me.
It was great, and I loved the conversation. !!!!

Let's see what happens with them and if I made a positive impact just to encourage one or two other females to go bra free most of the time.

One small step is better than no step.

Cindiee

Jodi
Jodi

May 9th, 2004, 6:07 pm #2

Opportunities like this rarely come by, the timing was perfect.

You never know when this can happen so we all need to be prepared with the right information and responses.

Now all you need is a way to follow up with them and get them to this site.

May 9th, 2004, 9:10 pm #3

I suspect that in this day and age it should be a topic that could come up in conversation without difficulty.

It is certainly encouraging that Cindiee was described as liberated. I suppose not having a place to tuck tissues, or money or notes could be one downside of being bra-free, we have not heard many others.

Michael

August 29th, 2004, 3:36 am #4

Hi all and happy Mothers Day,

I thought I share this quick story that happened several days ago.....

Thom (hubby) and I met some other people (couples and singles) at a function downtown where we live and after mingling around for about an hour or so, someone suggested why don't we all go to have a couple of drinks and eat something at a restaurant that is fairly new.
We did (total of about 8 or 9) go to that restaurant and asked for a big table to sit outside.
Somehow the discussion got into hiding something in a bra or pulling something from the bra, and Thom said, well, that certainly does not apply to my wife.
And behold, several female coworkers of me chimed in and that, yeah, except Cindiee, she is liberated and does not wear a bra most of the time. The next 15 minutes or so we all (mend and women) talked about being bra free, possible side effects by wearing a bra, and why not more people are bra free.
Obviously, both Thom and I encouraged the other females to give it a try and be acceptive of it, as they have been of me.
It was great, and I loved the conversation. !!!!

Let's see what happens with them and if I made a positive impact just to encourage one or two other females to go bra free most of the time.

One small step is better than no step.

Cindiee
Would you like to see more get rid of their bra's and panties and be totaly free?