I like the format change

I like the format change

GA
GA

April 5th, 2006, 2:34 pm #1

Although BFF was a great effort on Nat's part, I think it wore out it's welcome. DAted technology and stiff competition from other sites such as goingbraless lead to the demise of bff. I think what really killed BFF is the fact that one was not encouraged to speak one's mind in a post without gettting ran off by a certain unnamed man-eating feminnazi bully. At least I felt that way. Just a mention of anything such as breast implants, britney spears, or bras and you were insulted and ran off.

Although a breast fetishist, I find this multi-topic board is far more interesting in my opinion. Way to go Nat.

Nat

April 5th, 2006, 4:57 pm #2

Yes GA, BFF was seriously broken and I think a change was badly needed.

Now if this format is to succeed we need more posters so get busy everybody.

SHADOW
SHADOW

April 5th, 2006, 8:36 pm #3

Although BFF was a great effort on Nat's part, I think it wore out it's welcome. DAted technology and stiff competition from other sites such as goingbraless lead to the demise of bff. I think what really killed BFF is the fact that one was not encouraged to speak one's mind in a post without gettting ran off by a certain unnamed man-eating feminnazi bully. At least I felt that way. Just a mention of anything such as breast implants, britney spears, or bras and you were insulted and ran off.

Although a breast fetishist, I find this multi-topic board is far more interesting in my opinion. Way to go Nat.
<<.... gettting ran off by a certain unnamed man-eating feminnazi bully>>

You bring an interesting subject to light at a random and out of left field time.

I have an observation of my own. I have been lurking around various forums on many subjects and I noticed that everyone is pretty much mouthy and outspoken. Some might even say mean. Doesn't matter where or what subject either. People slam, brag, cut, joke and f*ck with each other and it doesn't appear to bother anyone.

Here is what I noticed at this forum...that everyone is kind of a bunch of babies, weenies, poofters...whah, whah, whah! Why do I say that? Because some of you have complained about Micheala's (me) having run them off, scared them away, taken the fun out of their fetishy forum...Costa? Where are you? She hasn't been around, so why aren't you here? You can talk about anything now.

Anyway...GA...what are you whining about Michaela for? To everyone else...buck up! Quit being such a bunch of wusses!

Nat

April 5th, 2006, 9:59 pm #4

I think the fact that BFF dealt with female body parts, parts which many considered sexual, made it very prone to suspicion and motive questioning. Note the hostility which "daRat" was met with for asking a couple questions which seem innocuous to me, but which brought sharp attacks by the two women on the forum.

I noticed other breasts forums allow little if any male participation and maybe that's what is necessary for a forum on this subject to succeed. In any case, I feel relieved that the gender/sexual element is gone from this forum. I expect far fewer problems than BFF had.

SHADOW
SHADOW

April 5th, 2006, 10:04 pm #5

BFF wouldn't have had quite so many problems if ALL people were allowed to speak their minds, not just the men. I don't understand why the men got so upset with the opinionated women. Haven't they any experience with the internet? I mean, it is quite the sharp tongued jungle out there. What was everyone's problem?

SHADOW
SHADOW

April 5th, 2006, 10:07 pm #6

I think the fact that BFF dealt with female body parts, parts which many considered sexual, made it very prone to suspicion and motive questioning. Note the hostility which "daRat" was met with for asking a couple questions which seem innocuous to me, but which brought sharp attacks by the two women on the forum.

I noticed other breasts forums allow little if any male participation and maybe that's what is necessary for a forum on this subject to succeed. In any case, I feel relieved that the gender/sexual element is gone from this forum. I expect far fewer problems than BFF had.
BFF wouldn't have had so many problems if ALL people had been able to speak their minds, not just the men. I don't understand why the men got so upset with the opinionated women and ran off and hid themselves. Haven't they any experience with the internet? It is quite the sharp tongued jungle out there.

Nat

April 5th, 2006, 10:25 pm #7

Well I would hope that we could advance beyond "jungle" mentality and treat each other with respect.

SHADOW
SHADOW

April 5th, 2006, 10:33 pm #8

I was always respectful with my questions and comments. I was also always attacked for having questions and comments while others were not and allowed to say whatever the hell they wanted, to include armchair psychology, and stating that I was a borderline personality. Ha! Amazing!

I will be happy to respect, but expect the same in return, always!

SHADOW
SHADOW

April 5th, 2006, 11:14 pm #9

Don't be too sure about who is actually female on those other breast forums. There is a lot of trickery "going" on at those.

Nat

April 5th, 2006, 11:22 pm #10

Well that's true- unless they say things that only a male would say- that gives them away.
It they don't say anything like that then I don't guess it matters.