I Have a Question...off topic!

I Have a Question...off topic!

michaela
michaela

February 18th, 2006, 3:01 pm #1

I would like to know whether Monday is a federal holiday where the banks are closed. It is presidents day, and I have yet another war with Wells Fargo that I need to wage (they have stolen all our money, AGAIN) and want to know if anyone will be open. Anyone here in the U.S. know the answer? (also, anyone else having problems with Wells Fargo?)

tgobg
tgobg

February 18th, 2006, 11:28 pm #2

Yes it is a federal holiday and the banks are closed
Good luck with the money issue

Nat

February 19th, 2006, 1:56 am #3

I would like to know whether Monday is a federal holiday where the banks are closed. It is presidents day, and I have yet another war with Wells Fargo that I need to wage (they have stolen all our money, AGAIN) and want to know if anyone will be open. Anyone here in the U.S. know the answer? (also, anyone else having problems with Wells Fargo?)
We don't have any Wells Fargos around here but you might try calling them. Even when closed many banks have recordings anwsering common questions like that.

Rusty
Rusty

February 19th, 2006, 3:18 am #4

We had a problem with runaway fees years ago and moved. It shouldn't be too dificult to move as there are now three other banks in town.

liberty
liberty

February 19th, 2006, 3:22 am #5

That's enough to make you want to rob a bank!

Festus
Festus

February 19th, 2006, 3:47 am #6

Have been customer of Wells Fargo for 48 years without problems. Have had problems with every other institution however.

February 19th, 2006, 3:54 am #7

We had a problem with runaway fees years ago and moved. It shouldn't be too dificult to move as there are now three other banks in town.
Yes, we are getting quite a selection in our little town now. I am going to close the account because they are doing this to us about every two months or worse. It is almost always their big mistake, but it snags us up for several days while they investigate, which isn't handy when you need gas and groceries. Know what I mean? So, I think I may just go back to carrying cash. Warning, I'd be armed as well. (for any would be muggers!)

sdun
sdun

February 19th, 2006, 5:11 am #8

My wife's bank will be open on Monday. She doesn't work at Wells Fargo but at one of it's competitors. However, many banks in or town will be closed but here in Indiana it is up to the individual bank as to whether they close or not.