Gwyneth Paltrow's new boobs

Gwyneth Paltrow's new boobs

September 3rd, 2004, 5:12 am #1

Anyone seen Gwennie lately? AFter the birth of her child "Apple", Miss Paltrow evidently purchased new boobs. It's hard to tell on TV, but I'd say she went up 2 or 3 cup sizes easily. It's so weird to see her with big boobs..

michaela
michaela

September 3rd, 2004, 2:50 pm #2

Well if she is nursing her baby they could be that much bigger. Mine got huge when I was breast feeding.

September 3rd, 2004, 4:00 pm #3

Anyone seen Gwennie lately? AFter the birth of her child "Apple", Miss Paltrow evidently purchased new boobs. It's hard to tell on TV, but I'd say she went up 2 or 3 cup sizes easily. It's so weird to see her with big boobs..
I hope you don't mean 'purchased' - she has always been dead against that, like a lot of other modern actresses.

She is 'benefitting' from breast feeding.

Here is what Julia Stiles says about not so subtle Hollywood pressures.

"I've walked into my dressing room and had a desk full of fake boobs that the producers have put there. That's pretty blatant."

I like Gwinnie a lot but I don't think I have seen any of the images you mention. Do you have any? She is the queen of braless at Hollywood:
http://goingbraless.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=1899#1899

<font color=”551188” face="Helvetica"> Michael </font>
[color=blue" face="Helvetica]”Just Do It!”[/color]

September 3rd, 2004, 5:52 pm #4

Take it from soneone who has recently had first-hand experience - they're bought.

michaela
michaela

September 3rd, 2004, 6:54 pm #5

What did you Do?

ceferine contas
ceferine contas

September 5th, 2004, 5:27 am #6

I think they are real. She is fabulous

September 6th, 2004, 8:03 pm #7

I find this very strange. Paltrow has been used by doctors for many years to dissuade women from getting implants. That is you can be a 33B and be successful and glamourous.

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin"
Gwyneth Paltrow

In 1999 Paltrow was criticised in fashion columns for her lack of cleavage at the Oscars. Shortly after a book "Movie Stars Do the Dumbest Things" claimed that Paltrow was shamed into getting 'small' implants. They went on to point out that getting your dress altered is cheaper than plastic surgery.

I am reluctant to accept this story.

Academy Awards 1999

<font color=”551188” face="Helvetica"> Michael </font>
[color=blue" face="Helvetica]”Just Do It!”[/color]

c contas
c contas

September 6th, 2004, 8:09 pm #8

Remember Gwyneth has had a baby and is lactating. That explains that she may be a 34 C by now. Besides glamor comes first in the mind and Gwyneth is a glamorous person at heart

michaela
michaela

September 7th, 2004, 2:05 am #9

Before I had babies I was a 32 barely B cup, and after the babies and while nursing I was probably around a 36 C or D depending on before or after feedings. It was a significant change at any rate. I just can't see a woman going and having surgery after just having a baby.