greetings

greetings

Kath
Kath

January 17th, 2005, 5:49 pm #1

Greetings y'all from our new home in Texas...things are going well, been reading some but have been busy setting up with new job/home/schools for kids etc here, not to mention the headache of trying to get credit here even though I had the best credit rating possible in my former country....sigh. Keep the posts going, I'm enjoying most of them still, and shall contribute in the near future as well.

Kath

Nat

January 17th, 2005, 6:37 pm #2

Glad you are getting settled in your new home Kath.
I think pretty soon all our posters will be in Texas!
Keep us posted on your progress!

michaela
michaela

January 18th, 2005, 12:39 am #3

Greetings y'all from our new home in Texas...things are going well, been reading some but have been busy setting up with new job/home/schools for kids etc here, not to mention the headache of trying to get credit here even though I had the best credit rating possible in my former country....sigh. Keep the posts going, I'm enjoying most of them still, and shall contribute in the near future as well.

Kath
Are you a new Kath, or our Kath from Canada?

Eiffel
Eiffel

January 18th, 2005, 11:43 am #4

Could be our Kath from Canada! Living where in Texas? Credit record great but from foreign country, etc. Welcome

Kath
Kath

January 21st, 2005, 3:43 am #5

Are you a new Kath, or our Kath from Canada?
Yeah it's me...lots going on with relocating etc so been awol, been reading y'all's posts though ....hi Nat and Michaela and all.

Still unpacking here, but glad to report I have not a single bra to unpack! Oh - also happy to report that my middle daughter has become pretty much a fulltime freeboober as well. She's the one who experimented with going free over last Christmas's holiday period while off school and at home etc.

Kath
Kath

January 21st, 2005, 3:59 am #6

Glad you are getting settled in your new home Kath.
I think pretty soon all our posters will be in Texas!
Keep us posted on your progress!
yeah no kidding nat! Michaela and I beleive Effel also in Texas? Houston area here by the way, what parts are y'all in? Looking for new friends, I dont really have any here save for the inlaws etc.

Eiffel
Eiffel

January 21st, 2005, 10:59 am #7

Yep, I'm in Texas too, in DFW area. I lived in Houston before I moved up here and like the northern climate a lot better than the Houston heat and humidity. It will certainly be an adjustment, but remember you have beaches and fun stuff a lot closer than I do.

michaela
michaela

January 21st, 2005, 1:01 pm #8

yeah no kidding nat! Michaela and I beleive Effel also in Texas? Houston area here by the way, what parts are y'all in? Looking for new friends, I dont really have any here save for the inlaws etc.
Yay! Welcome to Texas! Peter and the kids and I are just outside Austin heading west off 290.

We are a little ways from each other, but it is possible to have a gathering some time.
I hope you like it here and hope you get settled soon.

It is good to have you here!

January 23rd, 2005, 7:22 am #9

Yeah it's me...lots going on with relocating etc so been awol, been reading y'all's posts though ....hi Nat and Michaela and all.

Still unpacking here, but glad to report I have not a single bra to unpack! Oh - also happy to report that my middle daughter has become pretty much a fulltime freeboober as well. She's the one who experimented with going free over last Christmas's holiday period while off school and at home etc.
Never heard that term before ... cute .

kath
kath

February 11th, 2005, 3:03 am #10

Yay! Welcome to Texas! Peter and the kids and I are just outside Austin heading west off 290.

We are a little ways from each other, but it is possible to have a gathering some time.
I hope you like it here and hope you get settled soon.

It is good to have you here!
Michaela

Yeah, we'd love to have a gathering at some point, perhaps by summertime. We're just still settling in here in Houston, still unpacking and familiarizing ourselves with the area.

I'll forward my info to you as summmer approaches, and we (or perhaps I alone for a girl's luncheon out thingie) would take the drive up to Austin. Or perhaps hubby and I and maybe a daughter or two would? who knows, would be fun though!