Good source for comfortable bikini's

Good source for comfortable bikini's

May 22nd, 2004, 7:09 am #1

I just discovered this site and I think it is great. I have been going brafree for almost 2 years now and don't regret it for a second.

I have one query... I would like to know if anyone has any bikini suggestions. Since topless bathing is not permitted in the local area I would like to find a source for bikini tops that do not have wires, pads, forms etc. so I can at least feel free while lounging at the beach?

Thanks,
Cora

Anudist
Anudist

May 22nd, 2004, 1:31 pm #2

in many cities, there is a custom suit maker. Give them a try.

In San Jose, CA.... try Mimi's Bikinis

Slomo
Slomo

May 22nd, 2004, 3:20 pm #3

I just discovered this site and I think it is great. I have been going brafree for almost 2 years now and don't regret it for a second.

I have one query... I would like to know if anyone has any bikini suggestions. Since topless bathing is not permitted in the local area I would like to find a source for bikini tops that do not have wires, pads, forms etc. so I can at least feel free while lounging at the beach?

Thanks,
Cora
and a friend with a steady hand.

Nat

May 22nd, 2004, 5:18 pm #4

Body painting is certainly interesting and often quite attractive, as shown by photos I posted here a few weeks ago, but I don't think any court or law enforcement agency would accept it as a substitute for clothing.

Melissa
Melissa

May 23rd, 2004, 10:39 pm #5

When I was at Lollapalooza 03 they were painting women's bare breasts at one of the booths and they said that it was legal. Me and another girl asked them about painting our entire bodies and they said that as long as we were wearing thongs and our breasts were covered by the paint it was within the law to do so. They were quoting 75$ as the price to do it tho (it was $20 for just the breasts, which they had already done on us) and than the Foo Fighters (band) was starting and we didn't want to miss it. We were going to see about going to waffle house like that after the concert but it started raining during Jane's Addiction and by the time we got back to the car we were compleatly bare breasted so than we put shirts back on.