Glowing

Glowing

John Bayko
John Bayko

December 27th, 2005, 2:25 am #1

I came across this today:

http://www.breastimplants4you.com/glowi ... plants.htm

Bizarre, but I couldn't help thinking about how to make implants more useful. Perhaps instead of saline, the implants could be left empty, but with a zipper to carry valuables in. Or maybe they could be fillable with beverages - apple cider, for Christmas parties.

Or maybe I need sleep.

Nat

December 27th, 2005, 6:33 am #2

Well this settles the question of should women get implants.
Here finally is a good reason every woman should want them.

michaela
michaela

December 27th, 2005, 2:52 pm #3

Bizarre, but I couldn't help thinking about how to make implants more useful. Perhaps instead of saline, the implants could be left empty, but with a zipper to carry valuables in. Or maybe they could be fillable with beverages - apple cider, for Christmas parties.

Or maybe I need sleep.
What would cause someone to think to put a flashlight to their breast?

Nat

December 27th, 2005, 2:58 pm #4

You mean you've never done that Michaela?
I thought all women did that.

michaela
michaela

December 27th, 2005, 3:25 pm #5

Not in this lifetime....I haven't run out of more interesting things to do.

I do remember when I was a teenager and got a black light for Christmas everyone came into my room to see it and I was able to see all the differant colors of my relatives dental work. Dentures come out pink and green under black light. And the relatives who had bleached hair looked a little strange too. It was fascinating.

Nat

December 27th, 2005, 5:54 pm #6

Oh you bring back memories! My sister was a teenager in the late '60s when all that psychedelia stuff was hip- she had UV posters and psychedelic colors plastered all over her room and when the regular light was off and the UV-black light was on you would think you were on a bad LSD trip! I'm not kidding- after I was in there a while it seem like the stuff was moving around the walls- and I was not on drugs I promise! Black lights, lava lamps, pet rocks, gosh those were weird times. But they were more fun then these times I think.

michaela
michaela

December 27th, 2005, 6:47 pm #7

<<But they were more fun then these times I think>>

Well, maybe not more fun, so much as different. But it was funny when my uncle Cork grinned and all his teeth were green except his eye teeth, and they were pink. I noticed and made him hold the grin for me to inspect, which he happily did. All four were pink and I wondered if they were made from a different material than the others, and why that would be. one of those unanswered questions...He was just goofy enough to think it was funny to stand there grinning his multicolored grin for me.

Charlie
Charlie

December 28th, 2005, 6:23 am #8

What would cause someone to think to put a flashlight to their breast?
Oh boy... I can hardly wait for the "Flashlight to Scrotum" photo collection to be published...

peter
peter

December 28th, 2005, 1:55 pm #9

I though I was the only one who wondered about that
So glad I'm not alone!!!

December 28th, 2005, 1:57 pm #10

Or maybe I need sleep.
When I read this I had doubts that this was really true. However, I knew I had a way to prove it. My wife had a saline implant put in as part of her reconstructive surgery afer cancer. She also has a breast without an implant so we tried the experiment last evening. Her whole implant did glow just like in the pictures and when we held the flash light up to her breast without the implant very little glowing happened. One learns something every day.