getting to know you...

getting to know you...

December 6th, 2003, 3:48 pm #1

I like the idea of knowing little tidbits about our little family of friends here. I know some of you know a little about me already, but I'll share more as an ice breaker for others...

My favorites... music; alternative rock, band; Tool
Love books, and reading them. TV is okay, but don't have cable or satilite. I spin wool and knit fishermen's sweaters. I like to write, and hope to actually finish writing a book someday. Mindless fiction, of course.

I was born in CA in 1960, raised in OR, and have been in TX for eleven years. I am Greek Orthodox Christian, and married for 19 years, with 4 kids.

I am tall, and dark, but white. Everyone always asks if I'm Serbian. I tell them "sure."

I like the warm weather best, and today am cold
I did not go to college, but have read everything on the planet.

My job is raising my children and taking care of the hearth. My husband takes care of me I drive a school bus for the insurence, and the power to stop traffic at the flick of a switch.

Teri
Teri

December 6th, 2003, 5:01 pm #2

Humm, interesting idea! Well I'm a 27 y.o. 5'7' blue-eyed 'dirty'-blonde who was born and still lives in CA. 2-years a UCLA. Ex-married and looking. No kids. I work as a records clerk for the zoning dept, where my 36Bs are brafree almost every day.

Kelli
Kelli

December 6th, 2003, 6:10 pm #3

I like the idea of knowing little tidbits about our little family of friends here. I know some of you know a little about me already, but I'll share more as an ice breaker for others...

Love books, and reading them. TV is okay, but don't have cable or satilite. I spin wool and knit fishermen's sweaters. I like to write, and hope to actually finish writing a book someday. Mindless fiction, of course.

I was born in CA in 1960, raised in OR, and have been in TX for eleven years. I am Greek Orthodox Christian, and married for 19 years, with 4 kids.

I am tall, and dark, but white. Everyone always asks if I'm Serbian. I tell them "sure."

My job is raising my children and taking care of the hearth. My husband takes care of me I drive a school bus for the insurence, and the power to stop traffic at the flick of a switch.
Hi everyone. I am 33 years old, married to a wonderful man, and live in the Georgia. I am in marketing and love the outdoors. Although I do go braless on weekends and when on vacation, I usually wear a bra to work, as I still think it is more appropriate, but I do not mind or care if other women are braless. I will soon be getting a new car most likely a SUV. And as some of you know, I have trouble when parking. I totlly support womens rights and think that a woman should make the same amount of money for the same job as a man. And soon I hope to start a family.

December 6th, 2003, 6:12 pm #4

Humm, interesting idea! Well I'm a 27 y.o. 5'7' blue-eyed 'dirty'-blonde who was born and still lives in CA. 2-years a UCLA. Ex-married and looking. No kids. I work as a records clerk for the zoning dept, where my 36Bs are brafree almost every day.
Geesh, Terri!

I'm in CA too. You don't have to look far to see me.

and

BTW: My 46 inch chest is always BRA FREE!

December 6th, 2003, 6:14 pm #5

drop me an email and I can send you my online "profile".

You can also "see" me at Yahoo.com

Onenudist@yahoo.com

December 6th, 2003, 6:15 pm #6

Hi everyone. I am 33 years old, married to a wonderful man, and live in the Georgia. I am in marketing and love the outdoors. Although I do go braless on weekends and when on vacation, I usually wear a bra to work, as I still think it is more appropriate, but I do not mind or care if other women are braless. I will soon be getting a new car most likely a SUV. And as some of you know, I have trouble when parking. I totlly support womens rights and think that a woman should make the same amount of money for the same job as a man. And soon I hope to start a family.
Are you getting the SUV so you won't have any more problems parking? Just move em aside!

Actually, parking an SUV is fairly easy. I am surprized by the turing radius of my own SUV.

kath
kath

December 6th, 2003, 6:23 pm #7

I'm 37, a divorced mother of 3 teen daughters. My partner now lives with us. I have a job in the accounting department at a corporate head office although I am trying to get into the Sales/Marketing dept.

I enjoy playing golf in the summer. I work out 3-4 times a week at the gym and I eat really well. Alas, I'm a hippocryt because I smoke (although very lightly...less than half a pack a day). I do not drink. I like to watch A&E shows like American Justice, Cold Case Files, and City Confidential (yeah, I"m crime obsessed). I like tattoos (I have 2) and body piercings (I have 7).

Freedom-wise I go topless at beaches and pools whenever I vacation at resorts, usually in the Carribean. I have yet to go topfree on North American soil...unless you count my back yard. I always hated putting up with bras. In high school I only wore one because my mom made me. I sometimes managed to sneek it off when I left the house and stick it in my purse for the day, putting it on before I returned home. I havent worn a bra regularly since around 1987 (when I left home for college). I do however wear one to work, but that is changing as I recently mentioned because I'm sick of dealing with them. I plan on going fully brafree in the very near future. Right now my bras are being phased out of my life.

December 6th, 2003, 7:30 pm #8

drop me an email and I can send you my online "profile".

You can also "see" me at Yahoo.com

Onenudist@yahoo.com
Does this go for all of us, or just Teri?

JB
JB

December 6th, 2003, 9:22 pm #9

You stop traffic with a switch? I thought only emergency vehicles could do that, not school buses.

I know that the devices used to do that are not very sophisticated and people are buying them from mail order outfits. They are sort of like what radar detectors were at one time, only I think this is much more dangerous if alot of people start using them.

I think that is what you were referring to when you said you can stop traffic with the flick of a switch, but maybe I was wrong. I did not know that school buses were equipped with those devices.

Anudist
Anudist

December 6th, 2003, 9:47 pm #10

Does this go for all of us, or just Teri?
Opps.

Me and my big mouth!

:GRIN:

http://www.datingcompanion.com/my_profi ... 4c08af8cb2